Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TraxyScarf

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Do the old owners get back their world locks, as Traxy's earnings has been confiscated?
    His earnings have been confiscated. The bet on the value of the world at the purchase is made by the player purchasing it, we cannot revert all the trades that happened on the way.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Firstly not stating in the rules than removing people's locks. What about MrSongo locking his BUY+ world name for sponsor what about BUYFLAPPY40's owner? What about mah kah hat BUY+ world all was locked by the sponsorer of the item

Totally disrespectful, not having straight rules, this is what I hate.
    Sponsering is much more different if you compare it to the lucky draw

So simply, we buy subscriptions and we get the right to sponsor items. I totally agree with whoever the Tracy guy is he deserves the worlds and he deserves to sell them. I am sorry but I would do the same thing, just to be rich. Perfecto! Don’t complain about TraxyScarf or Traxy’s Scarf just you guys couldn’t get the worlds locked and sold them
    WoodCollector or any other guy in the forums would do the same and lock the world.
    We are all humans and we are all jealous. Secret by secret we try to show our self proud
    that we aren’t jealous but if any other guy has won from forums and it’s name was bla bla no one would complain just a guy got some dls, don’t be jealous. tards
    u mightve done the same thing
    Ign: ItzEaglet

Discord: wallop#1435

http://static.allureofnds.net/images/siglinks/big.png

Click pwease^

pwease supportz

Profile Pic by ElectroLava9

Tbh the GTTeam should've stuck by their rules from the start. The item SHOULD NOT have any reference to the sponsorer at all, since, as many peoples said, would be very unfair to epic quest completers. They should've also sniped out the worlds before releasing said item, to prevent unfair ownership of such worlds, and with the owner profitting off his/her own sponsored item.

May I point out that someone had suggested an item (candy cane sword) and the devs implemented it, but did not credit whatsoever.

This situation is fairly close to that of the lucky raffle, as they just implement the suggestion of one person into the game.

I hope the team learns from this next time.

Click pwease^

pwease supportz

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Reg4shi View Post
    Hello guys,

As JamSandwich previously claimed, we have changed the item name because items are not supposed to have the person's name on these items, it goes against the rules.

This obviously has side effects regarding any buy worlds, but the damage of having the player's name on the item would be greater and render those that do the Epic Quest in a huge disadvantage.

Regarding the Worlds issue:
    A world value is determined by how much people are willing to pay for it, there wasn't anyone at any given moment telling players to buy/sell these kinds of worlds, plus, since players notice the issue and joined their voices together, there is really no big reason for people to rush into buying and selling it.

Again, any item/world value is determined by the players and market speculation, we don't intervene in those values.

Regarding TraxyGT situation:
    We are against Datamining and in some way, this player abused from locking worlds related to the item he wanted to see in-game way before its time.

In some sort of way, this is abusing from privileged knowledge and we do not tolerate that kind of behavior.

For that reason, we have proceeded with the removal of most of his "world selling" profits.

Cheers,
    So, nothing was done to previous subscription sponsors for locking worlds and new rule come only now. 10 out of 10. If you want it to be more fair, then redisctribute those worlds, not let "fastest" people to lock them. But this new rule surely messing with all this lucky draw. Only Traxy should be affected, since there was one actual rule broken.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    Tbh the GTTeam should've stuck by their rules from the start. The item SHOULD NOT have any reference to the sponsorer at all, since, as many peoples said, would be very unfair to epic quest completers. They should've also sniped out the worlds before releasing said item, to prevent unfair ownership of such worlds, and with the owner profitting off his/her own sponsored item.

May I point out that someone had suggested an item (candy cane sword) and the devs implemented it, but did not credit whatsoever.

This situation is fairly close to that of the lucky raffle, as they just implement the suggestion of one person into the game.

I hope the team learns from this next time.
    No, suggestion and making an item is different things. Only if a person who suggest make a picture of an suggested item, and released item almost same(with same name) than it more look like a lucky draw. We all can say "There should be (Item name)." Yes, this is a suggestion, but you done barely nothing.

I’d but all of us would you guys are too jealous
    you guys can’t be unable to bring one self to.
    Just accept, 300 dls is nothing
    There's quite some things wrong with this reply.
    1. Yes we would, but we would never lock like 10 buy+ worlds of our item just to profit. I myself locked 2 worlds I was planning to sponsor. But the item is kinda obivous that there's a chance the devs would add it themselves. (Eagle Aura)
    2. Why would we be jealous? We were merely pointing out something that wasn't done in such fairness. Besides, not sure why you could say we "won't be able to bring ourselves" to but ok
    3. 300dls is nothing? Also not sure why you of all people would say that but ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jailer View Post
    No, suggestion and making an item is different things. Only if a person who suggest make a picture of an suggested item, and released item almost same(with same name) than it more look like a lucky draw. We all can say "There should be (Item name)." Yes, this is a suggestion, but you done barely nothing.
    The winner of the raffle suggests an item. Case closed. Have you ever been to the Suggestions subforum before?

Also I've never seen the word "suggestion" so many times in one reply

One more thing: I've also seen someone sponsor (as in, an epic quest completer) an item. They sent a picture, but the colour of the in-game item is different.

Click pwease^

pwease supportz

Lesser Wizard

The winner of the raffle suggests an item. Case closed. Have you ever been to the Suggestions subforum before?

Also I've never seen the word "suggestion" so many times in one reply

One more thing: I've also seen someone sponsor (as in, an epic quest completer) an item. They sent a picture, but the colour of the in-game item is different.
    Wrong, winner of the raffle design item, not simply suggest it

Also, i was reffering to Candy cane, as you said, there was no photo or any image about that suggestion

Wrong, winner of the raffle design item, not simply suggest it

Also, i was reffering to Candy cane, as you said, there was no photo or any image about that suggestion
    Oh, honestly just go to the Suggestion subforum

did you not know that people usually accompany their suggestions with their designs?

*cough*

Click pwease^

pwease supportz

Quote Originally Posted by Reg4shi View Post
    Hello guys,

As JamSandwich previously claimed, we have changed the item name because items are not supposed to have the person's name on these items, it goes against the rules.

This obviously has side effects regarding any buy worlds, but the damage of having the player's name on the item would be greater and render those that do the Epic Quest in a huge disadvantage.

Regarding the Worlds issue:
    A world value is determined by how much people are willing to pay for it, there wasn't anyone at any given moment telling players to buy/sell these kinds of worlds, plus, since players notice the issue and joined their voices together, there is really no big reason for people to rush into buying and selling it.

Again, any item/world value is determined by the players and market speculation, we don't intervene in those values.

Regarding TraxyGT situation:
    We are against Datamining and in some way, this player abused from locking worlds related to the item he wanted to see in-game way before its time.

In some sort of way, this is abusing from privileged knowledge and we do not tolerate that kind of behavior.

For that reason, we have proceeded with the removal of most of his "world selling" profits.

Cheers,
    Can't we giveaway worlds related sponsor item
    IGN: INVSIBILITY - Hey you need a friend or a person to talk or anything call me up, well not all the time but I try.

Tomorrow I want to change the world,Today I became wiser to change what I began

Never Open This!!!

the owner buytraxy and the winner of subscription
    is mad and it's said "Moooods scam me" and sort like that

Quote Originally Posted by Supaman View Post
    the owner buytraxy and the winner of subscription
    is mad and it's said "Moooods scam me" and sort like that
    LMAO-
    i mean-
    *cough*
    Name:  images (9).jpeg
Views: 123
Size:  2.4 KB

Click pwease^

pwease supportz

Lesser Wizard

Oh, honestly just go to the Suggestion subforum

did you not know that people usually accompany their suggestions with their designs?

*cough*
    Can you look in Suggestion subforum for candy cane stuff, please? I would be glad if you find any design for it. But if you not, then please stop making those lame jokes. It was you who bring candy cane stuff in a first place.

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    Can't we giveaway worlds related sponsor item
    I was like why not.-. If gt doesn't say yes I will literally if possible profit from it cause I'm greedy. I would like to make a monkey hat or something if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth-Chan View Post
    Judge me if you want to judge, i dont care what you damn people say. I'd rather stay my true self than being plastic towards others.
    Instagram: @HeWhoKnows_gt
    I am an Editor for Growtopia Wiki
    Art contest 1dl giveaway here

Can you look in Suggestion subforum for candy cane stuff, please? I would be glad if you find any design for it. But if you not, then please stop making those lame jokes. It was you who bring candy cane stuff in a first place.
    Lmao might as well do it yourself. I know you came back this month so you didn't even see the thread. Here's a tip: Date: December 2018

Unless you already saw it and saw the beta design, in this case you're just
    Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 81
Size:  16.5 KB

Click pwease^

pwease supportz

Quote Originally Posted by LovedMonkey View Post
    cause I'm greedy.
    Yeah, I know

Lesser Wizard

Lmao might as well do it yourself. I know you came back this month so you didn't even see the thread. Here's a tip: Date: December 2018

Unless you already saw it and saw the beta design, in this case you're just
    Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 81
Size:  16.5 KB
    Nice, 0 threads talk about any candy cane things in December 2018. Also, before saying obvious lies about someones "come back" date, you should verify this information, not spread them just for teasing. Yep, i saw that thread, meh, but alright, thats was beta concept(as you say), after all. There was another thread where no image was made.

Nice, 0 threads talk about any candy cane things in December 2018. Also, before saying obvious lies about someones "come back" date, you should verify this information, not spread them just for teasing. Yep, i saw that thread, meh, but alright, thats was beta concept(as you say), after all. There was another thread where no image was made.
    You saw the thread with the candy cane sword. now stop pushing this further. And what obivous lies? I merely said that you came back this year. If you were still active last year then you couldve seen the original thread. Besides, I'm online EVERYDAY on this forum and I have never seen you before. And on second thought, since the thread was made a few weeks before the winterfest update, it isnt in December. My bad.

I'm not even gonna reply if you respond AGAIN. As I've said, stop pushing this further. The only thing you complained about up until now was the candy cane sword. Now thats out of the way, you have no other business here.

Oh, one more thing for not pushing this further: You are too keen on proving me wrong, thus straying away from the original topic on this thread.

Click pwease^

pwease supportz

Smile Well..

Firstly not stating in the rules than removing people's locks. What about MrSongo locking his BUY+ world name for sponsor what about BUYFLAPPY40's owner? What about mah kah hat BUY+ world all was locked by the sponsorer of the item

Totally disrespectful, not having straight rules, this is what I hate.
    I'm sorry about that D":
    I mean, you would be happy if u got ur own itemmmm...
    So.. i was just...

Doing my instinct... 😶
    Which is locked all my related world (but apparently growtopian is smart and bruh they locked buykahron buymahkah etc so.. lel)

Terribbly sorry. I don't know thats data mining

- - - Updated - - -

Thy have to remove and do the same on flappy and mah kah Ron hat then but although
    They’ve sold the world and there is 2 months of activity they’ve done with 300 dls
    Each winner sold the worlds for a lot of dls they also have to remove those guys dls then this is being disrespectful to the winner. No justice, nothing changes in Growtopia
    even years. I am telling my self to be respectful to the community but this is something different way worse than it should be

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, what about the 2 other guys, clearly no respect and justice.
    Okay okay sorry

I don't have any plan to sell the world i just want to provide the trade world and done. If you think we subscribers winner are guilty, thats one in a million chance that they get the chance. (Yeah i mean, not a million, but still)
    You being so strict and stiff that you ruin the fun. :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LovedMonkey View Post
    I was like why not.-. If gt doesn't say yes I will literally if possible profit from it cause I'm greedy. I would like to make a monkey hat or something if possible.
    Lmao please do that i would love that ( the monkey hat )
    Last edited by EloraFaline; 05-04-2019 at 07:00 AM.

Okay, this gets out of the topic (somewhat).
    As we already updated yesterday, the name of the May Subscription Item has been changed to Scarfy-Scarf ().
    We will make sure that we won't miss something like this again. Thanks, everyone! Will close this now.
    "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities."
    — King Bumi.