View Poll Results: What are your feeling on the Comet Hair?

Voters
170. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's okay! Keep it as it is!

40 23.53%
  • I don't mind it.

34 20.00%
  • I dislike it and think it should be changed.

96 56.47%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Comet Hair Poll

The hair should be more gender-neutral, but the comet effect is HELLA COOL(changing colors would be a legit "LEGENDARY" add-on)...

I think the mods(if they could) should be long build+long punch, and the parasol effect, just to make it more legendary(I mean, I would like a farming-buffed comet hair)...

Great concept!

i will vote after getting the hair this friday.

Master Sorcerer

Default I like the hair

I like the hair lol at first when I used it I thought that the hair was a bit flat at the forehead but I fixed that with wearing a crown and Im very pleased and loving it. Its actually the first Clash item I dont instantly store in My untradeble box. Also its really cool when wearing it with Spirit Guide.
    Well I know many will not agree with me but for ME I prefere this over any sword or wing... and what special powers did the sword have?...

Name:  7CCCC4A5-509A-4CB8-B2F0-46D5B29057E0.jpeg
Views: 314
Size:  99.5 KB

Name:  EC1D349A-FC51-417B-82A8-A44484D08D54.jpeg
Views: 307
Size:  128.5 KB

Name:  34158BAA-7B46-46DE-841F-EACA773C1A02.jpeg
Views: 307
Size:  155.8 KB

Name:  FF1A7978-7B65-4850-99F9-A3080C20C845.jpeg
Views: 309
Size:  162.7 KB
    Last edited by mathiglia; 05-02-2019 at 06:37 AM.
    IGN:BlueBuzz
    LvL:125

Lesser Wizard

A tag bit underwhelming for a legendary item that a player has spent 3 months working towards just to be surprised by how such a hair managed to even be a legendary item. The hair lacks any other function by being just a cosmetic item that clearly favors a single gender over the another. True that it can be covered up with a helmet or some sorts but isint a legendary item supposed to be worn with pride? why must i covered it up with something to hide its flaws?

Seeing how each clash the legendary items are starting to be more of a cosmetic item with no apparent function and of a lesser standard makes me reconsider my decision to participate in the Clash in future. It is fine having a cosmetic item, but it must be worthy of the countless hours we put into getting the item. I really hope this is a one time only and Ubisoft will take the community's suggestion sincerely and stop releasing underwhelming items to the community which will only fuel disappointment and dissatisfaction
    IGN: Hypeer
    Level:125 Finally
    Worlds: FUND

Discord: Hypeer@1851

Goals:
    All Rings(4/9)

Follow me on Insta: hypeergt

If any mod/Ubisoft employee has replied on this issue with the hair, can someone notify me? Because I read somewhere that the team just keeps quiet until it all blows over, and I am really hoping that's not true. I'll never forget how much time and dls I put into this event.
    Check out my Instagram where I'm hosting a 1DL giveaway: https://www.instagram.com/invites/co...ontent=2n62xja

Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    If any mod/Ubisoft employee has replied on this issue with the hair, can someone notify me? Because I read somewhere that the team just keeps quiet until it all blows over, and I am really hoping that's not true. I'll never forget how much time and dls I put into this event.
    Same goes here. I hope not anyone here will just let this go through.
    IGN: WOOPZIE

i just calculated how much i really used to get this boy item. 9300wl. So i used 9300wl and got item, what i cant never ever use. Do you think, i will never do guild events again, if ubisoft wont change whole system? I really want compensate! 93dls worth of compensate.

when im looking at the comet hair i feel like i got scammed and im regretting my desicion in life, yep i know others want this hair but most of the player dont life this so please ubisoft make a changes in this or next clash alot of growtopians will not participate in the clash unless u show the legendary branch looks like.
    IGN:Feezle
    Philippines

Life is like a game of chess
    I don't know how to play chess

Boys: lets choose another hairstyle boyss.. !! Welpp there's a bunch of cool hair, which one should i use?

Girls: Okay im bored, lets dye my long blonde hair to a new colour
    Hey!

Quote Originally Posted by FeezleGG View Post
    when im looking at the comet hair i feel like i got scammed and im regretting my desicion in life, yep i know others want this hair but most of the player dont life this so please ubisoft make a changes in this or next clash alot of growtopians will not participate in the clash unless u show the legendary branch looks like.
    The thing is, if you show the Legendary Branch item before clash and that one person doesn't like that item, they wouldn't participate the clash.
    Now if it's kept a secret alot of players would join the clash EXPECTING a cool, yet much more worth of being called a Legendary Branch item.
    Considering now that this Spring's Legendary Branch item is just absolutely hideous, I and a bunch of other players wouldn't consider participating Guild events just to expect another disappointment.
    My suggestion now is improve the item and design and give it something unique (Comet particles is one thing I believe) or yet change the item. (if that would be possible)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iiNoct View Post
    Boys: lets choose another hairstyle boyss.. !! Welpp there's a bunch of cool hair, which one should i use?

Girls: Okay im bored, lets dye my long blonde hair to a new colour
    What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarodonyx View Post

What's your point?
    point is, we have 3 girl hairs what looks even decent in game. Lets calculate how many male hair we have... So boys, if they get bored, they can buy another hair and when bored again, get another and this continues years. What can girl go? Girl who loves long hair. I can tell you. I can dye my long surfer hair. That is all what i can do, when i get bored to my hair, cause there is only one long girl hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ONE

So how equal is this? Boys have million options, i have ONE!

and this legendary hair, cost 93dls and makes me look like a transgender. How nice! I don't want look alike transgender, i am a woman, not trans or boy. So why is it so wrong, if i want look like a woman, what i am in real life too. They want force me to be transgender or just ignore the fact that i use 93dl and got boy hair. How this is fair? Sure all boys think this is fair, cause always in this world, has been thoughts that boys are better gender than girls. And still i can see it. In year 2019 i can see it in game, how all make sure that boys wont get disappoint but girls, well who cares about girls. Feels super bad tbh. But how could male understand this feeling? They haven't ever experienced it and wont ever experience it for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    point is, we have 3 girl hairs what looks even decent in game. Lets calculate how many male hair we have... So boys, if they get bored, they can buy another hair and when bored again, get another and this continues years. What can girl go? Girl who loves long hair. I can tell you. I can dye my long surfer hair. That is all what i can do, when i get bored to my hair, cause there is only one long girl hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ONE

So how equal is this? Boys have million options, i have ONE!

and this legendary hair, cost 93dls and makes me look like a transgender. How nice! I don't want look alike transgender, i am a woman, not trans or boy. So why is it so wrong, if i want look like a woman, what i am in real life too. They want force me to be transgender or just ignore the fact that i use 93dl and got boy hair. How this is fair? Sure all boys think this is fair, cause always in this world, has been thoughts that boys are better gender than girls. And still i can see it. In year 2019 i can see it in game, how all make sure that boys wont get disappoint but girls, well who cares about girls. Feels super bad tbh. But how could male understand this feeling? They haven't ever experienced it and wont ever experience it for sure.
    Ah I see, I was more of confused about what he said. You've got some really good points too.

The concept is very neat, but it feels weak and underwhelming. Should be larger and the particles should rise at a higher angle.
    𝓢𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓡𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES Β¦ SELFDEPRIVED Β¦ FEARLISTENS Β¦ RIFT Β¦ PSYCHOVILLE Β¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Squire

Default Great for blue set

I need 2 more events to get this hair but I think it fits my blue/diamond sets very well. Just got frosty hair and it was not so cool (pun intended) as I thought beforehand. Bubble hair would be other option but that looks too silly/humorous for my set. It is great that legendary item is something else than a hand item. A full legendary set would be great to show clash dedication. Maybe supercool wings next? Or crown?

Bump.

Okay, here's an easy way to fix it that will make everyone happy;
    Make the default color grey or white, and make dye affect both of the hair's color and particles. That way the color is suitable for everyone as it becomes customize-able.
    Also, the hair should be slightly more angled, as it does have a certain look of men's hair.

It should be changed that way. Because the item is too set specific. At least a custom color makes it have wider possibilities.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

Quote Originally Posted by Sarodonyx View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

It's just strong punch and parasol effect.
    That is disgusting. Summer clash guild reward still the best one in my opinion (partially cuz it's the only one I have but ok.)
    Goals

Level 103/125

If you want to get in touch:

Need fire hydrants ?
    Go to BUYHYDRANTS ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Yell0wTail View Post
    That is disgusting. Summer clash guild reward still the best one in my opinion (partially cuz it's the only one I have but ok.)
    summer clash one is good and bad at the same time,they haven't fix the annoying text you get from punching in another person's world and some blocks still can't be moved
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

when im looking at it looks like i have icecream cone in my head and that is so annoying cmon ubisoft do something about this.
    Philippines

Well this thread is being ignored by ubisoft not cool .
    Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by FeezleGG View Post
    Well this thread is being ignored by ubisoft not cool .
    I saw reg4shi online viewing this thread