Thread: " Taking a break "

Default " Taking a break "

" Taking a break "

Name:  i-just-foundout-theres-people-mars-see-ya-bye-guys-16577749.png
Views: 82
Size:  152.5 KB
    Aye, it's one of these threads again. Are you tired of saying goodbyes? Well, I'm tired, but I didn't want to leave in silent notice like others. Yes, I'm quitting, but I would like to say that I'm " taking a break " for a long time instead of " quitting. " So yeah...

V2h5IGRpZCB5b3UgZGVjb2RlIHRoaXMsIGxpa2Ugc2VyaW91c2 x5LCBzdG9wIGJlaW5nIGEgc3RhbGtlciEgSSBoaWQgdGhpcyBz byB3ZWxsLCBhbmQgaGVyZSB5b3UgYXJlIHN0YWxraW5nLiAKCk knbSBraWRkaW5nLCB0aGlzIHdhcyBpbnRlbnRpb25hbC4gU28g eWVhaC4uLiB3aHkgYW0gSSBsZWF2aW5nLCB5b3UgYXNrLi4uIF NpbXBsZSBhbnN3ZXJzIGZvciBzaW1wbGUgcXVlc3Rpb25zLCBJ IHNheS4gSXQncyBiZWNhdXNlIEkgbmVlZCB0byB0YWtlIGEgYn JlYWssIGR1aCEgSSdtIGFsc28gaHVtYW4sIHNvIEkgbmVlZCBv dGhlciB0aGluZ3MgdG8gZW50ZXJ0YWluIG1lLiAozaDiiZYgzZ zKls2g4omWKQoKT2ggd2VsbCwgSSBndWVzcyB5b3Ugd2FudGVk IG1vcmUgc3BlY2lmaWMgYW5zd2VycyB0byBncmVhdCBteXN0ZX JpZXMgbGlrZSBteSBnZW5kZXIsIHdlbGwgSSdtIGEgLS0tLS0t LS4KCkJ5IHRoZSB3YXksIEkgd291bGQgbGlrZSB0byBhbHNvIH NheSB0aGF0IEdyb3d0b3BpYSBoYXMgZ3Jvd24gaW4gbWFueSBk aWZmZXJlbnQgd2F5cy4gQ29udGludWUsIEdyb3d0b3BpYSEgCg pUbyBidWlsZGVycywgeW91IGd1eXMgYXJlIGFtYXppbmcuIFRv IG15IGZyaWVuZHMsIHlvdSBndXlzIGFyZSBtb3JlIGFtYXppbm cuIFRvIHRoZSBmb3J1bSBndWFyZGlhbnMsIHlvdSBndXlzIGFy ZSByZW1hcmthYmxlLiBUbyB0aGUgbW9kZXJhdG9ycywgeW91IG d1eXMgYXJlIGV4dHJhb3JkaW5hcnkuIFRvIHRoZSBkZXZlbG9w ZXJzLCB5b3UgZ3V5cyBhcmUgYXN0b3VuZGluZy4gVG8gdGhlIG NvbW11bml0eSwgSSB3aXNoIHRoYXQgbW9zdCBvZiB5b3Ugd2Vy ZW4ndCBib3RzLgoKU2VlIHlvdS4uLg==

ugh so many good forumers are leaving.

Good luck Kyeosi in the real world

Rip siggy.

IGN:
    ??

Discord:
    Wite#0396

Knew it.
    Screw it.
    But can't avoid it.

Goodbye...
    ol forumer.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Guides

rip
    bye kyeosi
    one of the nicest forumers
    2018-2019

*cough*
    Name:  images (9).jpeg
Views: 74
Size:  2.4 KB
    rip didnt like u so much ig tho... i was just trolling you...
    Ign: ItzEaglet

Discord: wallop#1435

http://static.allureofnds.net/images/siglinks/big.png

Click pwease^

pwease supportz

Profile Pic by ElectroLava9

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    " Taking a break "

Name:  i-just-foundout-theres-people-mars-see-ya-bye-guys-16577749.png
Views: 82
Size:  152.5 KB
    Aye, it's one of these threads again. Are you tired of saying goodbyes? Well, I'm tired, but I didn't want to leave in silent notice like others. Yes, I'm quitting, but I would like to say that I'm " taking a break " for a long time instead of " quitting. " So yeah...

V2h5IGRpZCB5b3UgZGVjb2RlIHRoaXMsIGxpa2Ugc2VyaW91c2 x5LCBzdG9wIGJlaW5nIGEgc3RhbGtlciEgSSBoaWQgdGhpcyBz byB3ZWxsLCBhbmQgaGVyZSB5b3UgYXJlIHN0YWxraW5nLiAKCk knbSBraWRkaW5nLCB0aGlzIHdhcyBpbnRlbnRpb25hbC4gU28g eWVhaC4uLiB3aHkgYW0gSSBsZWF2aW5nLCB5b3UgYXNrLi4uIF NpbXBsZSBhbnN3ZXJzIGZvciBzaW1wbGUgcXVlc3Rpb25zLCBJ IHNheS4gSXQncyBiZWNhdXNlIEkgbmVlZCB0byB0YWtlIGEgYn JlYWssIGR1aCEgSSdtIGFsc28gaHVtYW4sIHNvIEkgbmVlZCBv dGhlciB0aGluZ3MgdG8gZW50ZXJ0YWluIG1lLiAozaDiiZYgzZ zKls2g4omWKQoKT2ggd2VsbCwgSSBndWVzcyB5b3Ugd2FudGVk IG1vcmUgc3BlY2lmaWMgYW5zd2VycyB0byBncmVhdCBteXN0ZX JpZXMgbGlrZSBteSBnZW5kZXIsIHdlbGwgSSdtIGEgLS0tLS0t LS4KCkJ5IHRoZSB3YXksIEkgd291bGQgbGlrZSB0byBhbHNvIH NheSB0aGF0IEdyb3d0b3BpYSBoYXMgZ3Jvd24gaW4gbWFueSBk aWZmZXJlbnQgd2F5cy4gQ29udGludWUsIEdyb3d0b3BpYSEgCg pUbyBidWlsZGVycywgeW91IGd1eXMgYXJlIGFtYXppbmcuIFRv IG15IGZyaWVuZHMsIHlvdSBndXlzIGFyZSBtb3JlIGFtYXppbm cuIFRvIHRoZSBmb3J1bSBndWFyZGlhbnMsIHlvdSBndXlzIGFy ZSByZW1hcmthYmxlLiBUbyB0aGUgbW9kZXJhdG9ycywgeW91IG d1eXMgYXJlIGV4dHJhb3JkaW5hcnkuIFRvIHRoZSBkZXZlbG9w ZXJzLCB5b3UgZ3V5cyBhcmUgYXN0b3VuZGluZy4gVG8gdGhlIG NvbW11bml0eSwgSSB3aXNoIHRoYXQgbW9zdCBvZiB5b3Ugd2Vy ZW4ndCBib3RzLgoKU2VlIHlvdS4uLg==
    Last post with spam. wow.

Good bye.. Wish you the best..
    SiriusJames ❤️ Billie Eilish

IG : Itssirius_

WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Goodbye, hope that life treats you right.
    have you ever sat with a group of friends and you just know you're the least favourite friend in the group and it wouldn't matter if you're there or not

lol jokes on you i dont have friends

Serf

Default Kyeosi quit, Mi cri

REST IN PEACE FOR KYEOSI

Ik You Remember, U Broke me Up, Up Into I Live In heaven.
    DirtVeryRare had no brothers.

But why should i care, me and kyeosi both being friends now, (first gf).

(Dont quit keep up ur life)

Au revoir.
    "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Āres View Post
    Last post with spam. wow.
    Oh wait, I was wrong. I decoded it using the base64 code. Took a long time to figure out, but it is worth it. Cool, mystery.

Why did you decode this, like seriously, stop being a stalker! I hid this so well, and here you are stalking.

I'm kidding, this was intentional. So yeah... why am I leaving, you ask... Simple answers for simple questions, I say. It's because I need to take a break, duh! I'm also human, so I need other things to entertain me. (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Oh well, I guess you wanted more specific answers to great mysteries like my gender, well I'm a -------.

By the way, I would like to also say that Growtopia has grown in many different ways. Continue, Growtopia!

To builders, you guys are amazing. To my friends, you guys are more amazing. To the forum guardians, you guys are remarkable. To the moderators, you guys are extraordinary. To the developers, you guys are astounding. To the community, I wish that most of you weren't bots.

See you...

Atleast you're still coming back..

Goodbye..
    I quitted

Aw, miss ya. <3
    IGN: ChickyBro

Quote Originally Posted by Āres View Post
    Oh wait, I was wrong. I decoded it using the base64 code. Took a long time to figure out, but it is worth it. Cool, mystery.

Why did you decode this, like seriously, stop being a stalker! I hid this so well, and here you are stalking.

I'm kidding, this was intentional. So yeah... why am I leaving, you ask... Simple answers for simple questions, I say. It's because I need to take a break, duh! I'm also human, so I need other things to entertain me. (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Oh well, I guess you wanted more specific answers to great mysteries like my gender, well I'm a girl.

By the way, I would like to also say that Growtopia has grown in many different ways. Continue, Growtopia!

To builders, you guys are amazing. To my friends, you guys are more amazing. To the forum guardians, you guys are remarkable. To the moderators, you guys are extraordinary. To the developers, you guys are astounding. To the community, I wish that most of you weren't bots.

See you...

Confirmation of she's a girl Yeet.
    Imma reveal your next WOTD project mk? Jk

Heya folks, my IGN is MediaZeus
    or that guy who always gets disconnected anytime.

GrowTopia stats: INACTIVE | Forums stats: Inactive

See you soon.
    IGN : Verkolyn | Ziasne
    Level : 75 [Not for Ziasne]
    I fight,Yet I fight,and even though i know there's no Reward ~ Nostalgia Tactics,Nostalgia For Nothingness.