82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gameplay Features

32 39.02%
  • Block Features

5 6.10%
  • Revamps of old updates

45 54.88%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys We Need An Update That Include....

Quote Originally Posted by SyrianTiger View Post
    Guys we need an update that includes tons of new block features and gameplay features. Do you agree?
    I hope the pvp & pve update come faster
    IGN : PhoenixRz
    Level : 77/125
    Instagram : phoenixrz.gt

"Be grateful with whatever you had."

Thumbs up We need an update which will..

We need any update which will allow us to do more world modification Like we buy world space extension cause some words requires more space this is a good example for gameplay features
    Follow Me On Instagram
    For Cool Growtopia Art Edits
    @SyrianTiger_GT

We need any update which will allow us to do more world modification Like we buy world space extension cause some words requires more space this is a good example for gameplay features
    Or random world generation that has: Trees, And maybe some hills
    IGN: Ephus

I've played Growtopia for 6 years now, but only recently joined the forums!

Level: 77

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Or random world generation that has: Trees, And maybe some hills
    Thats like pixel worlds
    Follow Me On Instagram
    @SyrianTiger_GT

Thats like pixel worlds
    Yeah, but no water or grass. Caves would be cool too
    IGN: Ephus

I've played Growtopia for 6 years now, but only recently joined the forums!

Level: 77

I want to see fixes/retweeks on some items to make them more "smooth" and work better. Examples of these are like Focus Eyes which always had a open pixel we never noticed til eye drops.

Rayman's Fist is very buggy when using it in spleef, if a new mod hits you or you get burned the fist becomes unusable with cloak. If you plan to revamp older things like this and dont know what I'm talking about, I can make a video to show it.

I want ro also like growtopia to have a slight update in the settings menu. It would be cool if you could move around the controls to places more useful like if part of your screen is broken, or hiding buttons like the punch button and if we get real technical, the abity to remove certain things that appear in other buttons. (I mean in the "Friends" Button, it used to be solely for friends, but now you have to tap the button then the "Friends List" button. This is very annoying and unneeded if you aren't in a guild.) Having the ability to move these screen buttona around or hide them would be SOOOOOO useful and make growtopia run more smoothly and not make the screen feel so cluttered.

Backpack space should be increased.

Try to inprove how the app works on other devices so it runs soother and doesn't stress certain devices better.

Add some of your own software to beable to track every single item in the game. Being able to see the amount of an item wouldn't just be UBER useful in the community(possibly lead to other new functions) but also allow you to find any abnormality in the number of them in game. This seems very stressing on the servers though,so should be done only once a week(or even month) and have the number count of all the items released to the public.

Thats all my "system" update requests for growtopia to run smoother.
    Let's make posts that count!

Talking startopia update 2.0

Really wanna see more update on startopia :

1. Too easy to play it
    - need more mission boring playing the same mission every time i play it (or maybe i play to many like 500 tele/day?)...
    - the skill spice to overpower (using cheap upgrade still can get no failed skill even fighting growlactus)

2. More item when finish on nexus area coz.... nothing good there... mk3 hypertech are useless no one buy since skillspice exist.

3.maybe more sector ? i dont know

Thumbs up

Do you agree they should add movable NPC like animals and people so we can design our world with them?
    Follow Me On Instagram
    @SyrianTiger_GT

Guys Vote Now!
    Follow Me On Instagram
    @SyrianTiger_GT

I encourage everyone to vote and share their thoughts about their selection (ex.: if you selected update revamp, which update should it be and what should be revamped in that update?)

Revamp of an update: Ghosts should not be able to be spawned in any normal world regardless of pineapple guardian/ghost charm. There should be a world owned by Ubisoft in which players can hunt ghosts there. One of the many annoying thing in Growtopian is being slimed when you are running around. Not to mention the ghost sharks are the worst as they will make you Respawn. I see no reason as to why ghosts shouldn’t be added into a separate world. Imagine a person going to your world and releasing a bunch of ghost jars. You would need to already have a ghost charm/pineapple guardian which would be costly and most newer players would not be able to afford it. Catching ghosts would also be too time consuming and can be a hassle to get rid of. Ghost jars are like grieving a world.

Gameplay feature: Please add in the ability to move while you’re in your friend lists or any settings (why was this removed anyways). PVE system in which players want. Here’s my vision on the concern of Growtopia’s health. Starkos talked about how skipping monthly updates would affect Growtopia’s interest, but let’s be honest. How many people actually participate in these events. I didn’t even bother getting into the gross out event because all you do is “eat foods” which is clicking an item onto yourself and receiving an award, that’s not considered fun. Most players don’t even buy piñatas for the fun of breaking them but solely for the profit which tends to be nothing. Waiting a few months would be worth it in my opinion to release a big update because pointless small monthly updates are no fun, most people would agree with me. Players who attend monthly updates mainly do it for profit, you can keep my word on that.
    My Instagram profile - @FuryTurtle

IGN: FuryTurtle

http://i.imgur.com/oztO1Q8.png

Support My Turtle Leash Suggestion By clicking the Image Above!

Message me for free harvester service

I would revamp pet battles by basically giving every pet an ability (there are many that don't have one) and also add a new pet battle PvE, the Dungeon. You enter the dungeon with a team and use pet battle abilities to fight. It would play kind of like a Final Fantasy game but you only control your own character. You go through, kill stuff, get loot, get GEMS (Enough to be profitable) and level up (slightly increasing your HP and damage) and get equipment which boosts your stats. Can you reach the end of the legendary dungeon??
    IGN: ShrimpBait

Surgery in Growtopia

"Domestic Techie"

NOTC needs something fun rather than collecting dust

Zombie Epidemic occurs too rarely

Firefighting needs a revamp

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    I added in "revamps" in the option... if you choose this, let us know which updates you want to get revamped.
    1) Zombie Apocalypse
    This needs a revamp. Zombie Apocalypse has always been something that I consider as PvE (or PvP since they are players)

2) VOTWs
    I like the team to change on how they pick VOTWs, similar to how they changed WOTDs (cycles, etc.)

3) Startopia
    There should be a revamp. It's just like surgery but on ships.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jerryfan View Post
    I would revamp pet battles by basically giving every pet an ability (there are many that don't have one) and also add a new pet battle PvE, the Dungeon. You enter the dungeon with a team and use pet battle abilities to fight. It would play kind of like a Final Fantasy game but you only control your own character. You go through, kill stuff, get loot, get GEMS (Enough to be profitable) and level up (slightly increasing your HP and damage) and get equipment which boosts your stats. Can you reach the end of the legendary dungeon??
    AW YES THIS IS THE BEST SUGGESTION
    pokemon adventure

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Yeah, but no water or grass. Caves would be cool too
    make it a blast not on the actual world creation

Fishing should add like a market or a fish buyer that can buy our fishies for a few gems, this way the fish that we catch doesn’t become that useless anymore
    ”Make today so awesome, yesterday gets jealous”
    Goals:
    Own 2 MAGPLANTS (0/2)
    Own 1 Rayman (0/1)
    Own a BFG (0/1)
    Have good friends (0/?)

Quote Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
    Fishing should add like a market or a fish buyer that can buy our fishies for a few gems, this way the fish that we catch doesn’t become that useless anymore
    Going on top of this make it so some skill is required to catch perfect fishes, like some mini game, fail you don’t catch it, win you get the fish.

Do you agree they should add movable NPC like animals and people so we can design our world with them?
    I couldn't agree more. Thats will make GT more life

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
    You can slice them to make Fish Chunk
    IGN : Kihiro
    Cheap Angry Gorilla at BUYGORIL \(^_^)/

Goal :
    -Get Focused Eye : Done
    -Get Digger Spade : 122/200
    -Level 125 : 120/125
    -Have fun in game : 5/10

Renewing this thread
    Follow Me On Instagram
    @SyrianTiger_GT

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
    They should revive old update instead of always adding new stuff
    This is 100% true.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

Guys we need an update that includes tons of new block features and gameplay features. Do you agree?
    sure hope that they made buffalo costume

ign: cREamNut
    level: 56
    discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox
    my youtube channel. subscribe pl0x
    humama hihih