Thread: Reveal legendary branch at the start of the clash!

Default Reveal legendary branch at the start of the clash!

Seeing the backlash from a bunch of unsatisfied people, I believe knowing what the prize is beforehand would minimize the amount of unsatisfied people, as then they would have the option to not join the clash. The only downside that there could be, would be that people who otherwise would have participated in the clash would not participate due to them not liking the item, however, that could be avoided by making the item a super cool item.

I personally will participate in every clash no matter the prize and to give some feedback on the previous items, I probably won’t use the hair much, but I find the effects useful. I have actually already used the hair for the purposes of long punching range already. I think the sword lacked useful effects, and I’m not a huge fan of big items thus I’m not too fond of the sword. The gauntlet is just cool. I haven’t had a chance to use it much, but the effect is super cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Seeing the backlash from a bunch of unsatisfied people, I believe knowing what the prize is beforehand would minimize the amount of unsatisfied people, as then they would have the option to not join the clash. The only downside that there could be, would be that people who otherwise would have participated in the clash would not participate due to them not liking the item, however, that could be avoided by making the item a super cool item.

I personally will participate in every clash no matter the prize and to give some feedback on the previous items, I probably won’t use the hair much, but I find the effects useful. I have actually already used the hair for the purposes of long punching range already. I think the sword lacked useful effects, and I’m not a huge fan of big items thus I’m not too fond of the sword. The gauntlet is just cool. I haven’t had a chance to use it much, but the effect is super cool.
    +1+1+1+1+1

Yes, please do have it revealed at the start of clash, this way we can judge for ourselves whether it's worth competing for rather than putting our trust into the developers that the item will be worth while, I'm 2 for 2 on items that have no real "legendary" effect, since i missed out on summer clash (though i do like the sonic buster sword). I'd rather not spend all that time again for a useless prize.
    The only reason i personally take part in clash events is in hopes that we receive something similar to the gauntlet again.
    IGN: IamIM
    level: 111/125
    Making and playing difficult parkours is what i do, also trying daily challenges - war of wolves and carnie.
    Discord - I_am_Im#6969
    Growtopia Discord:
    https://discord.io/growtopia

Most people I think would like a preview of the item, especially with the hair being made unfavourably short. I personally like the hair, also the Gauntlet was really useful.

If they do make a preview, don't just make it a cosmetic preview, tell us what it does!
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Heh gauntlet is the only one I have .-.
    IGN:Yell0wTail

Level 97/125

Magplants- 3/3
    Leader of Dynamite ~ (Atomic Fireball Mascot)

Follow me on insta @Yell0wTail

It should be that way, +1

Discord:CoolZ#8735

"If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post

+1+1+1+1+1
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

+1 Yeah I agree with the preview suggestion. Or at least they can share their ideas with a list of possiblities.

IGN: iCreator
    Level: 101
    YouTube Channel: iCreatorGT
    Discord: iCreator#8781
    Veteran Player since Growtopia Beta 2013
    I SEE YOU

Lesser Knight

Default Agree!!!

The events are very draining. Making items that disappoints us won't do any good for clashes. If we know beforehand what we can get if we do this huge effort then we can have an active choice on this.
    Or just surprise us in a good way in the future, but risk is that many won't do clash next season because they already trusted once that their effort would pay...

Cheers!

bumping this

+11111111111 even though I'm leaving the game after this clash bc I'm dirt broke after clash, I regret everything for that disappointing hair
    Why hello there