Thread: GROWTOPIA IS ALREADY DEAD BUT CAN BE REVIVED

Lightbulb GROWTOPIA IS ALREADY DEAD BUT CAN BE REVIVED

Ever since iotms where added there has been a massive decline in players its like only bots are online now, it's preety hard to sell worlds now I saw a guy sell 1 world for more than 2 weeks and he hasn't even sold it yet, sbs are always getting blocked and people dont even know what items are in growtopia when @seth and @hamumu owned the game it was fairly easy to know all the items because the only add 5-8 items per update and that made the game fun and exciting but ubisoft adds over 50+ updates and that just disgusts some growtopians because they don't know what item are in the game and are usually excited when they see someone wearing it AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THAT COMUNITY HUB SH*T I mean growtopia is not pixel worlds why do we need a community hub with only 4 youtubers it's a insult to the Growtopia youtubers, and I think growtopia is no more a game where you can build and have fun with cool items it's now a pay to win toxic battle ground lmfao!

HOW TO REVIVE GROWTOPIA
    This are the things you need to do ubisoft or this games Will only have bots afking online

1. ADD LESS UPDATE ITEMS

2. BRING BACK A NEW OR OLD FORM OF WORLD TOKRN SYSTEM so people will come back and build worlds I mean isn't that the hole point of the game

3. REMAKE COMUNITY HUB, I think votw is enough just remove the creator page

4. BRING BACK PCATS AS A MOD, the guy loves growtopia and his always online not like @anulot that's only online like 1 time a month and the doing mass ban I don't even know if shadowsurffer is sill a mod lmao! No offense though

5. CHEATING TOKENS, make all growtopians a mini mod by giving them a cheating token when someone they reported gets banned they can redeem rewards by calling crazy jim

6. ADD BEAR EARS, why not?

7. REMOVE IOTMS, we don't need iotms they just rekt the Growtopia economy I mean pwings is now 120dls magplant 14dl remove iotm or make them available at crazy Jim for the same gem price

K bois thanks for reading what do you think about this
    Join my 10dls and 4angel wings Giveaway
    To join follow these steps:

1. Subscribe
    2. Click the notification button
    3. Comment your world name and growid

Lightbulb Hello! CentralBankGt

We need both, Growtoken system.

Why do they need to remove the creator page? I think it's cool. (I don't think so.)

They are still doing they work, @Moderators need to rest sometime!

Pcats(phonecatss), need to focus on the gameplay for video.
    If he as a @Moderators he has to focus on player community and that...
    he also gonna make a fewer video.

Bear ears? YES.

Item Of The Month, It's may seem unnecessary but almost every item it looks really great!
    We still need it. <3

And I think Growtopia, is not dead. The game passes 6 years but still have a lot of players.

Also, we need Growtopia battle royale! I'm joking >()<
    If you see a green worm, Don't hurt them! because that my partisan!

Quote Originally Posted by CentralBankGt View Post
    2. BRING BACK A NEW OR OLD FORM OF WORLD TOKRN SYSTEM so people will come back and build worlds I mean isn't that the hole point of the game
    I can agree with this also i suggested something about this (with new token ' Worldtoken '

4. BRING BACK PCATS AS A MOD, the guy loves growtopia and his always online not like @anulot that's only online like 1 time a month and the doing mass ban I don't even know if shadowsurffer is sill a mod lmao! No offense though
    Bring back? He was no moderator and he doesn't play because he enjoys the game, Growtopia keep his channel alive.

5. CHEATING TOKENS, make all growtopians a mini mod by giving them a cheating token when someone they reported gets banned they can redeem rewards by calling crazy jim
    People would report everyone and moderator report list will be filled with fake reports

Yup, why not ' just ears '

7. REMOVE IOTMS, we don't need iotms they just rekt the Growtopia economy I mean pwings is now 120dls magplant 14dl remove iotm or make them available at crazy Jim for the same gem price
    IOTM keeps this game alive. Like people spend real money to get 200k gems and its make servers alive

And about the moderators, we need minimum 10 New moderator for safe growtopia...
    Goal : Legendary | Level 100 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

game was never dead
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Ever since iotms where added there has been a massive decline in players its like only bots are online now
    mind explaining how that works?

it's preety hard to sell worlds now I saw a guy sell 1 world for more than 2 weeks and he hasn't even sold it yet,
    how does that even prove that the game is dead? maybe no one wants to buy it

sbs are always getting blocked
    how does that even proof that the game is dead?

people dont even know what items are in growtopia when @seth and @hamumu owned the game it was fairly easy to know all the items because the only add 5-8 items per update and that made the game fun and exciting but ubisoft adds over 50+ updates and that just disgusts some growtopians because they don't know what item are in the game and are usually excited when they see someone wearing it
    it's not hard to just check up wiki or NEWS for the new items,I don't see a problem with that,more the better,more things to explore/use

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THAT COMUNITY HUB SH*T I mean growtopia is not pixel worlds why do we need a community hub with only 4 youtubers it's a insult to the Growtopia youtubers
    yeah everyone agrees on that.

I think growtopia is no more a game where you can build and have fun with cool items it's now a pay to win toxic battle ground lmfao!
    there's no winning in this game and pls elaborate on what do you even mean by this?

1. ADD LESS UPDATE ITEMS
    already replied to this

they literally added role quest to make it easier,the old system wasn't that good,easily abused with scam worlds

should just delete it

pcats was never mod,he rejected that offer cause he only have time to focus on streaming.
    Anulot is quite active,stop jumping into assumptions. Most mods choose to not show themselves on /mods

what kind of rewards? and I don't think it's a good idea,those rewards will be everywhere,and people wouldn't bother to report after receiving it

how will your furry suggestion revive this game?

adding it will just ruin it's economy as well,they alr promise to never make an op itom after the Rayman and mag

You're only suggesting Bear Ears because you own BUYBEAREARS

Ever since iotms where added there has been a massive decline in players its like only bots are online now.
    Give me the data of "player decline because of IOTM" then come back here

It's preety hard to sell worlds now I saw a guy sell 1 world for more than 2 weeks and he hasn't even sold it yet
    People wont be interested in useless world.

Sbs are always getting blocked
    DOESN'T THIS ARGUMENT MEANS GROWTOPIA STILL HAVE TONS OF PLAYER?

people dont even know what items are in growtopia when @seth and @hamumu owned the game it was fairly easy to know all the items because the only add 5-8 items per update and that made the game fun and exciting
    Its fun because we are new to the game.
    But ubisoft adds over 50+ updates and that just disgusts some growtopians because they don't know what item are in the game and are usually excited when they see someone wearing it
    What are you even trying to say? "They don't know what item in the game"? Does that mean the game can add item without ubisoft acknowledgement??

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THAT COMUNITY HUB SH*T I mean growtopia is not pixel worlds why do we need a community hub with only 4 youtubers it's a insult to the Growtopia youtubers, and I think growtopia is no more a game where you can build and have fun with cool items it's now a pay to win toxic battle ground lmfao!
    You said that this game is toxic, yet here you are.. bashing community hub with toxic words

1. ADD LESS UPDATE ITEMS
    Dont you realise people were asking more updates before? The update is fine, it just the execution that is not fine.. (looking at you Clash)

Token system is already good enough, you could get 1-2 token with spending less than 10 wl.. even 5 token with 30 wls.

Old system has been abused TOO MUCH that it need to be changed

Biased "i think" argument is not good. Content creator feature haven't been released more than a month, gove it more time till the content creator rotation for some minor youtuber
    Just because he love growtopia and always onlone, doesnt mean he can be mod.

Easily abused, but as long as the prize is not a mandatory tools, im okay with it

Furry? Ew no. But i am fine with this

PHOENIX WING isn't even a freaking IOTM. They already said they wont release thing like rayman or magplant as it is too OP. So don't worry of iotm being OP again

Releasing is a bad idea, its better to get alternative tools
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    BUFF Seed of life.
    BUFF THE ANCESTRAL SEED OF LIFE!!
    ↓

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...l-Seed-of-Life

Ever since iotms where added there has been a massive decline in players its like only bots are online now, it's preety hard to sell worlds now I saw a guy sell 1 world for more than 2 weeks and he hasn't even sold it yet, sbs are always getting blocked and people dont even know what items are in growtopia when @seth and @hamumu owned the game it was fairly easy to know all the items because the only add 5-8 items per update and that made the game fun and exciting but ubisoft adds over 50+ updates and that just disgusts some growtopians because they don't know what item are in the game and are usually excited when they see someone wearing it AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THAT COMUNITY HUB SH*T I mean growtopia is not pixel worlds why do we need a community hub with only 4 youtubers it's a insult to the Growtopia youtubers, and I think growtopia is no more a game where you can build and have fun with cool items it's now a pay to win toxic battle ground lmfao!

HOW TO REVIVE GROWTOPIA
    This are the things you need to do ubisoft or this games Will only have bots afking online
    So much weird stuff going on here.

- It's hard to sell a world? Change the price.
    - The fact that SB's are getting blocked is not a sign of the game dying.
    - More items is not bad for the game, you said it yourself people get exited when they see someone wearing an item they didn't know existed.
    - Community Hub, at first everyone wanted them to give youtubers more respect and after the community hub people are just mad. I honestly dont get it.

1. ADD LESS UPDATE ITEMS
    What? No. Do you want the game to die? New items and features keeps the game interesting. More items is never bad unless they have OP powers that completely breaks the game, but purely cosmetic items are always good.

Ok, kinda agree with this one maybe. More quality worlds!

Remake or remove? Either way I don't see anything wrong with it. Respecting the creators that helps grow the game is good, not bad.

Never knew he was a mod.
    He's not very active tbh.
    I don't think he wants to be a mod and there seems to be some sort of ruling that mods can't use ban/mute features while recording or streaming.

idk about this one but it might be a good idea

Why not (but someone noted that you own BUYBEAREARS, which means that you don't actually care about reviving the game with this one, just profiting)

What? No. They didn't ruin the growtopia economy, magplant and rayman had a pretty huge impact, yes, but those two items were mistakes and they won't do them again.
    Pwings has nothing to do with IOTMS

Last time I checked I had: 1,827 subscribers!

STOP crying about the growtoken system. They already introduced a new and a more fun way. Role quests if you never heard of them. Those quests hardly cost 5 world locks which is cheap compared to daily quest. It's a great system tbh.
    Error connecting! Timed out. Click Cancel to try again. If you have a valid internet connection, the server might be down or rebooting, check @growtopiagame on twitter for more information. Trying again in 30 seconds.

1.cheating tokens are given to you when a world or player you report gets banned! The issue of spamming the mods with fake reports can be remove by placing a lobby where reports can be sorted based on player names
    Benbarrage 900 reports
    Tery 700 reports

2. I didn't say mods are not working I just said we need more mods

3. Sbs always gets blocked with fake websites or csn worlds and that isn't good right?

4. All you guys that said too many updates are good name just 10 new items that has been added

1. Subscribe

1. ADD LESS UPDATE ITEMS
    Uh k

Heck no! Do you know how many scam parkour worlds i encountered before the system update?! There was a pile of em!

+1 yeah sure why not.

Ew no, let Phonecatss stay as an independent creator.
    Or else..

GREAT! I'll make 50 alts, report all of them, and use them to spam! Lets see how much profit i could horde!

Hello, the owner of BUYBEAREARS!

Why dont you delete Growtopia from your device? Its wasting your productive time.
    I quitted
    REEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by DreadVoidGT View Post
    Uh k

Heck no! Do you know how many scam parkour worlds i encountered before the system update?! There was a pile of em!

+1 yeah sure why not.

Ew no, let Phonecatss stay as an independent creator.
    Or else..

GREAT! I'll make 50 alts, report all of them, and use them to spam! Lets see how much profit i could horde!

Hello, the owner of BUYBEAREARS!

Why dont you delete Growtopia from your device? Its wasting your productive time.
    You delete it lmao

1. Subscribe

Im not sure what OP trying to do now
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    BUFF Seed of life.
    BUFF THE ANCESTRAL SEED OF LIFE!!
    ↓

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...l-Seed-of-Life

Default T

HOW TO REVIVE GROWTOPIA

1. ADD LESS UPDATE ITEMS

K bois thanks for reading what do you think about this
    1.) I can live with that tho
    2.) the old form is way too simple, Starkos ones said they want to make it harder
    3.) totally agree
    4.) pcats isn't a mod, he's only a Youtuber with a pcats hat given to @Seth for being the first Youtuber of Growtopia
    5.) erm. Who ever cheats at growtokens, but sure?
    6.) Mkay
    7.) sometimes tho, I needed them
    I've made my new forum account, https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...hp?407955-1NB4 .

I'll be using my new forum account, Dis account will be DEAD!

#ByeMediaZeus

1.cheating tokens are given to you when a world or player you report gets banned! The issue of spamming the mods with fake reports can be remove by placing a lobby where reports can be sorted based on player names
    Benbarrage 900 reports
    Tery 700 reports

2. I didn't say mods are not working I just said we need more mods

3. Sbs always gets blocked with fake websites or csn worlds and that isn't good right?

4. All you guys that said too many updates are good name just 10 new items that has been added
    1. if the price is gems,easy gem inflation
    2. you literally mentioned that their very inactive,which is also implying that they're BARELY doing their job
    3. yes but at least elaborate on your point
    4. this YOUR personal opinion is that, literally no one else is complaining about it
    5. you only want bear ears cuz you own BUYBEAREARS, how pathetic.