Thread: Ever had a freedom to be yourself? Where people wont shape you.

Default Ever had a freedom to be yourself? Where people wont shape you.

I have a best friend who doesnt like to be forced on things they wanted to be.

Personally, i hate when people will judge a person for being the real them. They just got used to the same things over and over again and guess what, theyve carried it up until this generation.

Whats wrong of being shady and less social? Whats wrong if they wanted it simple, not grande? But in the end, they were forced to be in an event where they dont even feel happy and not being themselves. Event or not, it makes the person insecure just because of not being part of the community trend.

Saying things such: "you have to go on a date." "Youre too skinny, get some muscles." "LOL, YOU LOOK SO WEIRD, GET A HAIRCUT!" "Time to grow up." "You should wear this. Dont be too simple."

Not healthy at all. It ruins the personality of every person. Its okay to be unique and should be respected no matter in what age, gender, EVERYTHING. Forcing them to be fit in would always result to a destruction.

Imagine someone painted their world and then people would come such as, parents, relatives, EVERYONE would just say "we will force you to let US PAINT YOUR WORLD, not YOU."

Ive been forced, a lot. So what about you?
    My face every day

Why am I still here? I couldve done something productive like sleeping.

Shading Pack:

I have always been forced to adjust with people, all the time. Like I never had the freedom to wear what I want, or I'll get called out names, try out a new haircut, or they'll call me weird.

I really hate my toxic "friend" circle right now and all I get from these a$$holes is they make fun of me 24/7, although I can suck it up but I've been living with it for 3 years. I get called out for everything unique I do. Like I'm forced to be "not myself" so I can fit in with the society. I can live with being a loner but my school does group works in our class and we have to group ourselves which is not a good thing for a loner, also I get called out by higher grades a "disgusting loner". What's getting me difficult to hold it all in is I've got literally no one to talk to except my mom, which doesn't understand some things I say.

This circle of friend gave me the stupid disorder called "social anxiety", it traumatized me to the point that I can't speak properly when others talk to me, I stutter a sh1t ton.

My only hope of getting out of this hell which is my current school is I have to transfer to a different school and restart my social life there. I really want to fight back to these d1ckheads but I'll get sent out to the lowest level of the social hierarchy: a loner, and teachers will force me to make friends again and it will be really awkward for me to be forced to make-up with those a$$holes who I hated.
    Busy with school! UwU
    ~Zix0rXD

Master Sorcerer

It's funny how I've never really felt like I was forced to do those things, but they were just a part of life.

It's telling to how conformity has been ingrained so deeply in society, and that anything that doesn't fit in the narrative automatically gets discriminated against.

It's a shame—really—that we aren't able to embrace diversity, we have to binarize instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Setsune View Post
    You know, i feel you with all these things. I know how some of your friends are insulting you but heres one thing that you should remember: just be close to them and get along with them, if their insult was like not intentional to hurt you, dont feel so down. However, if they do, its the best for you to find a new one who will understand you.

Some of my classmates which are considered to be my friends insulted me a lot back then but i didnt realise that they were just joking and making fun of me, just for the laughs and soon when i matured more, i begin to understand that they were sorry to the things theyve done. Its not the typical soft tone, more of a friendly one. As i begin to know them even more, they have a good heart afterall, i just didnt know that they didnt mean to hurt me. Its for the laughs afterall.

But nonetheless, i hope that your classmates didnt mean to really judge you way down where you feel forced and i was your classmates, id help you.

Thanks for sharing.
    My face every day

Shading Pack:

Nobody dares to force me to adjust for others because I will stare at them with a sadistic and disgusted look to whoever does that

Well, at least people accept me
    Permabanned through requesting.
    A fan of Touhou and Hatsune Miku, I also like anime.
    Latest Youtube Video:

Koishi Komeiji Best Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    It's funny how I've never really felt like I was forced to do those things, but they were just a part of life.

It's telling to how conformity has been ingrained so deeply in society, and that anything that doesn't fit in the narrative automatically gets discriminated against.

It's a shame—really—that we aren't able to embrace diversity, we have to binarize instead.
    I understand that, but some people just dont want things to be like that and thats why others feel insecure of being themselves. Well, just hope that people would understand it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    Nobody dares to force me to adjust for others because I will stare at them with a sadistic and disgusted look to whoever does that

If some cases like your parents or relatives, it gets tough honestly, but im glad people respect you and i respect the real you.
    My face every day

Shading Pack:

Kinda true when fortnite came along because i was forced to play it so people wont judge me
    I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

Not gonna use fsjal avatar for now

I have experienced this too. People will go like, “stop wearing oversized sweatshirts and shorts, you look so ugly. “Try to be more extrovert-like” “go outside, why stay in the room like for almost a decade” those words really just makes me more depressed, I tried wearing make-up and be more what they call ‘sexy’ but it’s just so uncomfortable, anxiety consumed me.

And now I’m being my true self. I found my real friends and those toxic peps go and tell me those stuff I’ll go to their faces and go like:

“Judge me if you want to judge, i dont care what you damn people say. I’d rather stay as my true self than being plastic towards others.”

So yeah, be your true unique self.
    Quote Originally Posted by @Odric View Post
    You saved me from being Rick Rolled. <3
    Go Where Your HEART Beats ~

Let me answer this question.

No, we are all not free. From birth until death, we shall remain chained to this wretched system. This isn’t because society developed a standard (well it did), but because it’s a part of life. We are meant to be molded. The person who we think we are is actually the fruit of multiple influences, but I get what you mean. Media has shifted its purpose from connecting people from each other into tearing people apart. It became a norm
    to criticize and ridicule people who are different, which in turn, destroys the value of uniqueness and individuality. The idea of being original has been demolished by the constant need to be “collective” in the sense that people establish a common interest and goal.

Reality never appeals to anyone’s desire, but that doesn’t mean it has the power to control it. We hold our future, our path, and our identity. We have our own reality that we can manipulate, enjoy, and create. It all comes down to the power of patience and will to get things done “our way.”

Despite the ones mentioned above, we aren’t really free. It is perception that creates a new perceived identity. It is the coalition of different thoughts and ideas that creates the illusion of uniqeness. Whatever it may seem, our experiences are liable to the person who we are now and to the person who we are molded into. That is why we shall never
    remain “free” to be ourselves.
    Dabble was HERE!

EVEREST - A Growtopia Film
    Coming this June 2019

Banned

The world isn't evil. Some people are, and most of the time you can cut them off. Not caring is healthier than writing a paragraph about not caring, and therefore actually caring. I wish someone would advise me to grow thicker skin when I was in school.

Ive forced myself to try to fit in. Just trying to be cool, act popular. I just get sneered at. Its really disappointing to become this person. But then, some posts practically shouted to me:

1st:

This one tumblr meme that goes like this:

Guy1: Why no one laughing at me (or smth like that)
    Guy2: Ur not here to be funny m8
    Guy1: O u right

2nd one:

Just a post where ppl literally became happier the moment they realized that trying to be cool, popular, and all that sh1tty stuff is a waste of mentality. This one really hit me hard

Ive also been lucky to find friends in an insanely judgemental top tier semi-public school with almost everyone having a crab mentality. They do not judge me and I'm able to be myself around them.

Also I noticed that you keep making these kind of posts. Im glad that you are more open about your problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post

u succ ass

cut yo logn haIr m8

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xBeStGeMx View Post
    Kinda true when fortnite came along because i was forced to play it so people wont judge me
    this is pure evil

id rather u b antisocial m8

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Earth-Chan View Post
    And now I’m being my true self. I found my real friends and those toxic peps go and tell me those stuff I’ll go to their faces and go like:

“Judge me if you want to judge, i dont care what you damn people say. I’d rather stay as my true self than being plastic towards others.”

So yeah, be your true unique self.
    canme hug u m8

im glad u see u back on the forums
    Ign: ItzEaglet

Discord: wallop#1435

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3

pwease supportz

Profile Pic by ElectroLava9