Thread: Questions about the rollback

Default Questions about the rollback

So, ive only ever been in one rollback, and thay was rollback 4, So can someone please tell me what a rollback does exactly?

Squire

A rollback to a 24-hour daily server backup in case of a emergency, server failures or unavoidable exploits.

Basically, every action made in 24 hours will be reversed back to a yesterday's 24-hour backup.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelfusion View Post
    A rollback to a 24-hour daily server backup in case of a emergency, server failures or unavoidable exploits.

Basically, every action made in 24 hours will be reversed back to a yesterday's 24-hour backup.
    Its not always 24 hour, maybe you just set an example.
    It could be 3 days or even a week. Its all depends on the damage caused by hardware failure or game breaking bug

Also, there wont be rollback
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    BUFF Seed of life.
    BUFF THE ANCESTRAL SEED OF LIFE!!

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...l-Seed-of-Life

Quote Originally Posted by Zakurias View Post
    So, ive only ever been in one rollback, and thay was rollback 4, So can someone please tell me what a rollback does exactly?
    A rollback erases all progress made by a player 24 hours prior to the rollback being initiated (or even more time such as a few days depending on the damage) in order to restore elements of the game.

However, Kairos released a statement stating that a rollback will not be necessary. So there’s no need to worry about it. The team have the issue under control, but right now we all have to be patient.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius