Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another animation made for nothing, :( ill start on the next one.

Master Sorcerer

Quality animations take months to make, stop spending your time whining like a child and get back to work if you want to succeed.
    #NEVERLUCKY
    RNG IS A B!TCH
    Banned.

Peasant

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath- View Post
    Its not fun on making animations, takes a hella lot of time and its boring while making it.

Dont blame him on profits, because the whole game is about profits.
    True but some people do make animations because that is what makes them happy and entertained. However, in his case, it's only about profit which I understand due to the fact that we all want to get what we want on this game. ( No hate spread love )

Sadly, we receive so many amazingly made videos and it is indeed hard because we can only choose one. In the end, we need to choose the one we think deserves the award for that week. Don't give up though, it is still Cinco De Mayo season.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Sadly, we receive so many amazingly made videos and it is indeed hard because we can only choose one. In the end, we need to choose the one we think deserves the award for that week. Don't give up though, it is still Cinco De Mayo season.
    ye but the next votw will occur in a normal day, cinco will end soon.

Lesser Wizard

You should probably spend more time on it, build suspense, a storyline, a grand finish and all that, there's just not much of that in your like 10 second animation my dude. Try out new ideas, new concepts that set you apart from the other animations if you really want that growie award so bad. This is only your stepping stone to a better one, good luck.
    I THINK ITS LEGIT GUYS ~Chris2019

*looking at these positive comments*
    *You are filled with DETERMINATION*

Stay determined!
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Guides

Quote Originally Posted by Locked View Post
    *looking at these positive comments*
    *You are filled with DETERMINATION*

Stay determined!
    Name:  CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.png
Views: 124
Size:  462.5 KB
    10 UnderTails
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

My latest video: A surreal GT video

The perfect game dosen't exi...
    https://i.imgur.com/zIZ2Suw.png

and this is relevant to the update how?
    I only play 2-3 times every week or so for a few minutes, gonna be hard to find me lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaca
    I'm done. Monaca out.
    Discord tag: Neisse#4039 (Not active anymore but I guess just add it in case?)
    IGN: NoEmotion
    Yes, I'm mean sometimes. Deal w/ it.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Wubzi View Post
    Ill guess ill get started on the next animation since my CINCO DEMAYO one didnt win
    epic intro here's some SYMPATHY (growie not included)

Let's go back to the original criteria set out a long time ago when the VOTW contest was created:

* We like funny stuff (it doesn't have to be, just saying we like that!)
    * Original things are the way to go - if you're the 100th person to do a video like yours, we're not going to notice yours
    * If you've already gotten a Growie, you're less likely to get another, especially soon
    * If you have a bad record in game (bans, tapes, etc), we probably won't consider your video.
    * Don't PM us, don't message mods, just post it here. If you PM it to us, we are not going to be happy!
    * Get your video out there in other ways too - twitter, facebook, tell your friends, share it in Growtopia! A video that people are talking about is going to catch our eye
    * You won't win with a video that has no editing. Just filming the game being played is not interesting to us. We made it!
    * Making your video shouldn't ruin the game for other people - "troll videos" aren't going to win, ever. We don't WANT you to ruin the game for other people
    * Audio matters! Even silent films had music playing behind them.
    * We're obviously only looking for videos related to Growtopia... but that doesn't mean it has to be a video of the game itself being played! Be as creative as you want. Anything Growtopia-related could win, we just have to like it!

Just try to be original, unique and creative. If the video is executed nicely and has a really enticing or entertaining story, it will most likely be chosen.

Closing this thread now.