Thread: [Lewius]Josh289's VIVDVALE Redesigned *Emergency

Lightbulb [Lewius]Josh289's VIVDVALE Redesigned *Emergency

Hello Josh289 (Lewius) and forumers,

Firstly, i already finished the blueprint last Friday and almost forgot to post it.
    When i just saw you attempted WOTD again i was kinda freakout and feel like having a code red in hospital
    Because i was afraid that you would've won the WOTD before i submit this blue print because, it took me 10 hours to redeisgn.

But anyway, here's the blueprint i redesigned:

Name:  VIVIDVALE.PNG
Views: 176
Size:  913.4 KB

Your Original World:

Name:  IMG_0272.PNG
Views: 106
Size:  576.4 KB

I thought that your summit's design is too simple so i added more snow blocks and upgraded the mountain with frozen cliff blocks and houses/towers with exquisite designs. While also transformed the cave part at the bottom of the mountain into an abandoned mine shaft. At last, upgraded the clouds.

But your messy-build style is quite confusing and too me a while to learn your building pattern in order to renovate the inside part of the mountain.But overall, you are one of my favorite builders along with Fredi and Techy.

That's all i can say....Zzzz........*Sleepy.....Zzz.. So.....Zz.....
    Zzz.....Hav...e..Zzzzz....a.....NiC.ee....DaY..... ..
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. ...!

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to say the hedge also got upgraded to make it more "VIVID"

Quote Originally Posted by Growchitect View Post

Firstly, i already finished the blueprint last Friday and almost forgot to post it.
    When i just saw you attempted WOTD again i was kinda freakout and feel like having a code red in hospital
    Because i was afraid that you would've won the WOTD before i submit this blue print because, it took me 10 hours to redeisgn.

Your Original World:

I thought that your summit's design is too simple so i added more snow blocks and upgraded the mountain with frozen cliff blocks and houses/towers with exquisite designs. While also transformed the cave part at the bottom of the mountain into an abandoned mine shaft. At last, upgraded the clouds.

But your messy-build style is quite confusing and too me a while to learn your building pattern in order to renovate the inside part of the mountain.But overall, you are one of my favorite builders along with Fredi and Techy.

- - - Updated - - -

I really like your take on my world. Your design looks awesome. Unfortunately it just won so I couldn’t make these improvements on the world, but nonetheless your work is really nice!

Thanks for everything!
    You can contact me if you have any questions/concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

https://www.upload.ee/image/9202441/rsz_fhtest1.png

Quote Originally Posted by Growchitect View Post

Your Original World:

- - - Updated - - -

hey, quick question but how did you design the blueprint of this world? can you link the planner you used, thanks
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied