Thread: Deleted email, someone help

Default Deleted email, someone help

Do I created my account years ago, but I deleted the email for some stupid reason. Is there any way I can changed my email? I have another account I could move my stuff to but I forgot that email so I’m kinda not sure what to do. Any info will help, thanks.

Squire

The only way you can possibly retrieve/change your main's forgotten/fake e-mail is to write a ticket to the Growtopia Supports.

They will be needing your:

1. Old In-App Purchases receipts from your old account. (Play Store/iOS, maybe PayPal?)
    2. If you can, provide them more in-depth informations for your account. (Like past names, maybe playtime/account creation date)

At least this is what I did to change my main's e-mail because I used a fake e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelfusion View Post
    The only way you can possibly retrieve/change your main's forgotten/fake e-mail is to write a ticket to the Growtopia Supports.

1. Old In-App Purchases receipts from your old account. (Play Store/iOS, maybe PayPal?)
    2. If you can, provide them more in-depth informations for your account. (Like past names, maybe playtime/account creation date)

At least this is what I did to change my main's e-mail because I used a fake e-mail.
    yeah, i had to privide one of each type of payment (apple, play store, paypal) to change
    do you wanna build a snowman?~

Quote Originally Posted by being able to change the person saying the quote shouldn't be a thing but ok
    i wanna die but like i dont
    Quote Originally Posted by u/language-enthusiast
    TEACH ME ALL THE LANGUAGES AHHHHH
    Quote Originally Posted by if yer in missouri pm me i need friends
    MAMA MIA

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelfusion View Post

^

Please this link and get in touch to see if there is anything that can be done. Thread closed.

Discord - https://discord.gg/jenulot/
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/jenulot/
    YouTube - https://youtube.com/c/jenulot/
    Instagram/Twitter - @Anulot_GT