Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: [MERGED] Revamp The tournament! before its too late

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer BverX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    524

    Default Tournament

    The worlds are dead unlike carnival. Also, event items spawns inside the battle area, /fp.

    I think old updates deserves a re-buff or add something to make it interesting again. Sadly, it's all abandoned at this point.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BverX View Post
    The worlds are dead unlike carnival. Also, event items spawns inside the battle area, /fp.

    I think old updates deserves a re-buff or add something to make it interesting again. Sadly, it's all abandoned at this point.
    you are right bruhh...

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Supaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    549

    Default [MERGED] Revamp The tournament! before its too late

    we need new items and some buff for tourney
    don't just do only for other monthly update

    tourney need more like that
    because right now. all world always empty
    and no one plays it anymore.

    and its seems tournament is gonna be myth.

    please revamp tourney first and then revamp other update

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer DyzerKeyzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    [HIDDEN]
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Supaman View Post
    we need new items and some buff for tourney
    don't just do only for other monthly update

    tourney need more like that
    because right now. all world always empty
    and no one plays it anymore.

    and its seems tournament is gonna be myth.

    please revamp tourney first and then revamp other update
    +1, agreed. When i wanna do tournament none be my enemy
    IGN: DyzerKeyzer
    Lv:58/125

    Goals :

    1.100% Awesomeness : [100/100] [ √ ]
    2.Have Focused Eye : [100/100] [ √ ]
    3.Have 200 DLs : [32/200] [ X ]
    4.Won 10 WOTD this year : [ 3/10 ] [ X ]

    Join Growtopia Builder Discord Here!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Supaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BverX View Post
    The worlds are dead unlike carnival. Also, event items spawns inside the battle area, /fp.

    I think old updates deserves a re-buff or add something to make it interesting again. Sadly, it's all abandoned at this point.
    dev main focus on carny and they forget that tournament exist.
    well, thats developers works

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Yell0wTail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Drowning... oh wait..
    Posts
    946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Supaman View Post
    we need new items and some buff for tourney
    don't just do only for other monthly update

    tourney need more like that
    because right now. all world always empty
    and no one plays it anymore.

    and its seems tournament is gonna be myth.

    please revamp tourney first and then revamp other update
    I mean noobs can't rly play tourney because they can't afford a good deck. And it's pretty boring anyway.
    Goals

    Level 103/125

    If you want to get in touch:

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Supaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yell0wTail View Post
    I mean noobs can't rly play tourney because they can't afford a good deck. And it's pretty boring anyway.
    some do, but not us( the players who want to reborn tourney)
    dead because no new items or buff the pet battle.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Yell0wTail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Drowning... oh wait..
    Posts
    946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Supaman View Post
    some do, but not us( the players who want to reborn tourney)
    dead because no new items or buff the pet battle.
    It's quite expensive tho... I believe a top tier deck costs over 10dls .-.
    Goals

    Level 103/125

    If you want to get in touch:

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Supaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yell0wTail View Post
    It's quite expensive tho... I believe a top tier deck costs over 10dls .-.
    i believe if they revamp it, everyone gonna stock the new stuff like popcorn or the new items from tourney

    so its kinda like win and win situation.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Yell0wTail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Drowning... oh wait..
    Posts
    946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Supaman View Post
    i believe if they revamp it, everyone gonna stock the new stuff like popcorn or the new items from tourney

    so its kinda like win and win situation.
    Just because people buy popcorn doesn't mean the amount of players will increase
    Goals

    Level 103/125

    If you want to get in touch:

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Supaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yell0wTail View Post
    Just because people buy popcorn doesn't mean the amount of players will increase
    depends lol.
    imo

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Yell0wTail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Drowning... oh wait..
    Posts
    946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Supaman View Post
    depends lol.
    imo
    .-. make pet battling cheaper and then more people will do it. (me included)
    Goals

    Level 103/125

    If you want to get in touch:

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Mr. Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Guess It
    Posts
    2,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Supaman View Post
    dev main focus on carny and they forget that tournament exist.
    well, thats developers works
    Not really. It is players that don’t play the tournament. Well I don’t blame them because you need to spend couple of dls to have a decent deck that could win. Unlike carnival wherein you could play it using just few wls
    Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 25/wl.

    Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me



    I treat people the same way they treat me

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Supaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yell0wTail View Post
    .-. make pet battling cheaper and then more people will do it. (me included)
    good idea.
    that why revamp exist lol

  15. #15
    Guardian Nostos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    S.E.A.
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BverX View Post
    The worlds are dead unlike carnival. Also, event items spawns inside the battle area, /fp.

    I think old updates deserves a re-buff or add something to make it interesting again. Sadly, it's all abandoned at this point.
    Other events should really have to be revisited. Moving this into the suggestions sub-forum.

  16. #16
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,804

    Default

    Do you guys have any suggestions on how we can improve this and make this more exciting? Would be interesting to know what solutions you guys could come up with.

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Oldsock (IGN)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Sock Drawer
    Posts
    6,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Do you guys have any suggestions on how we can improve this and make this more exciting? Would be interesting to know what solutions you guys could come up with.
    I made this thread a little while ago:

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...fix-Tournament!

    Most of the points are still valid. I may think of more things to say but I think these are the key issues and I'd rather those be focused on first.

    For tournament to be full circle relevant again, the core problems need fixing and we need pet battles to be fixed, we need abilities for the leashes that exist but aren't battle pets yet, plus there are broken abilities that need a nerf.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Supaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    549

    Default

    helping bump again

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yell0wTail View Post
    It's quite expensive tho... I believe a top tier deck costs over 10dls .-.
    bro there's no need to buy/ make expensive tho . I believe that strategy,and timing can win even though ur deck is cheap!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    I made this thread a little while ago:

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...fix-Tournament!

    Most of the points are still valid. I may think of more things to say but I think these are the key issues and I'd rather those be focused on first.

    For tournament to be full circle relevant again, the core problems need fixing and we need pet battles to be fixed, we need abilities for the leashes that exist but aren't battle pets yet, plus there are broken abilities that need a nerf.
    ohh you are right bro... not all pets are having skills. and there is a skills that need to be nerf and that is the muddy pant skill it bugs when u used a weathering skills like sheep it extends the duration of the skill of the sheep which can prevent you from swapping

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    I made this thread a little while ago:

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...fix-Tournament!

    Most of the points are still valid. I may think of more things to say but I think these are the key issues and I'd rather those be focused on first.

    For tournament to be full circle relevant again, the core problems need fixing and we need pet battles to be fixed, we need abilities for the leashes that exist but aren't battle pets yet, plus there are broken abilities that need a nerf.
    well i agree one of your points. in your post but it must not be like u cant equip your battle leash in the world tournament becuz you must fight wisely too u cant just always fight and fight....

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •