Thread: Buying a breaker

Thumbs up Buying a breaker

So hello guys I am looking for a worker to break for me my peppers I pay him 1.5k/wl If interested reply to this thread
    Follow Me On Instagram
    For Cool Growtopia Art Edits
    @SyrianTiger_GT

Renewing this thread really need a breaker #Trusted
    Follow Me On Instagram
    @SyrianTiger_GT

How many and what kind of blocks is it?
    GrowID:chaeyounq

World: TWAYSE

I am planning to buy using 20 wls at first but for each 1.5blick you break I pay you a wl
    Follow Me On Instagram
    @SyrianTiger_GT

Quote Originally Posted by SyrianTiger View Post
    So hello guys I am looking for a worker to break for me my peppers I pay him 1.5k/wl If interested reply to this thread
    It is not fair for breaker I think, in worker's manager world they cost 2000 blocks/2-3 wls exclude tax for peppers.

It is better for someone to go bfg and pay a wl if room is rented. They can break 200 peppers in around 4 minutes that will earn around 500 gems. For 1500 blocks they will earn around 3,5k gems in 28 minutes.
    IGN : TUYULUDIN (PC/Mobile)

Thumbs down

But it is not fair for me either if I paid someone 2k/2-3wls from my breaking experience each 2000 pepper gives 5500 gems 5500 gems can get you 2-3 wls if I paid someone 2-3wls where is my profit exactly?
    Follow Me On Instagram
    @SyrianTiger_GT

Quote Originally Posted by SyrianTiger View Post
    But it is not fair for me either if I paid someone 2k/2-3wls from my breaking experience each 2000 pepper gives 5500 gems 5500 gems can get you 2-3 wls if I paid someone 2-3wls where is my profit exactly?
    I should say sorry at first, I won't debate if you think its not fair for you either.
    Do you already know that this is bfg's era?. There so many free bfg peppers. The owner get gems profit from harvesting. Worker get gems profit from breaking.
    They share their profit with doing each role.

When you ask what is your profit exactly on 2k block if you pay 2-3wls?. Maybe I can answer, your profit is pepper seeds profit. You actually get gems from harvesting too except that you buy block then want rent worker.

If you not enough getting gems from harvesting then need gems from worker that break blocks too, I think that worker have right on gems from breaking. So it will fair if you pay their gems with fairly rate.

If in your experience that 2k block can get 5k gems, so its 3 wls in crime pack rate. And you want pay 1500 blocks/wl.
    So breaking 6k blocks you want to pay for 4 wls right??. Then you earn 15k gems from that 6k blocks, its 10 wls in galactic pack rate. If you pay breaking 2k/2-3 wls I think you still profit.
    Last edited by amirudinhidayat; 05-11-2019 at 07:27 PM.
    IGN : TUYULUDIN (PC/Mobile)