Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: PC : Growie Award

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard ApaYaaSecond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    100

    Default PC : Growie Award

    ok, an hour earlier i got an offer of 140, 10 minutes later i got another one offering 116 and ghc ( 190+- ) and some minutes later i got an offer of 210.
    is there any trading master that could give me advice? or atleast speculate how much would it be?

    thanks

    Subscribe HERE
    Spend a few minutes to watch this Video of mine


  2. #2

    Default

    I’m not trade master. But what I’ve noticed is the growie is rising super fast probably because of its use in legendary quests. I’d wait a little longer and see how much more it rises. I feel it could reach 250dls sooner or later.

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    The Farm
    Posts
    188

    Default high demand

    Quote Originally Posted by ApaYaaSecond View Post
    ok, an hour earlier i got an offer of 140, 10 minutes later i got another one offering 116 and ghc ( 190+- ) and some minutes later i got an offer of 210.
    is there any trading master that could give me advice? or atleast speculate how much would it be?

    thanks
    Don't know exact price but there is a ton of demand from ppl doing legendary quests. I have seen numerous SBS about people buying growies. I would expect it to be worth a lot
    "Made up quote that is supposed to be inspirational" - Albert Einstien

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard ApaYaaSecond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingTechs View Post
    Don't know exact price but there is a ton of demand from ppl doing legendary quests. I have seen numerous SBS about people buying growies. I would expect it to be worth a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jishlander View Post
    I’m not trade master. But what I’ve noticed is the growie is rising super fast probably because of its use in legendary quests. I’d wait a little longer and see how much more it rises. I feel it could reach 250dls sooner or later.
    thank you both of you

    Subscribe HERE
    Spend a few minutes to watch this Video of mine


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •