Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Auto-Banned at Carnival

IGN : MrIcecrystal (my little brother account!)
    1 . Banned in PC Windows 7 1 GB Ram
    2 . Its started in CARNIVAL world, i playing "spiky survivor" then i play it. And when i hit a spike i got disconnect! I logged back now my PC got suspensed 60 days. I cant play in my PC anymore...
    3. Double jump mod, and that its.
    4. Spiky Survivor
    In Game Name : Qkie
    Instagram : @QkyFX
    HACKER! ENJOY BAN!

🥴still patiently waiting..
    http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com...06b34f1527.gif

IGN ; Entertained | Level 73

༺SŦᗩƳ ᗴᑎŦᗴᖇŦᗩᎥᑎᗴᗪ༻

Serf

Default I founded someone that record about this glitches

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Guys thank you so much for answering my questions. If you also have some sort of video recording of the incident do share with me.
    This indonesian youtuber got banned too from this glitch here the link of his video
    https://youtu.be/1XI-u82CwbE

If only it showed actual footage of him getting banned, then maybe support could acknowledge the issue.

༺SŦᗩƳ ᗴᑎŦᗴᖇŦᗩᎥᑎᗴᗪ༻

Banned

It seems when the Etheral dragon mod is equipped with any items that relates to hand item effects using particles from other items our system will ban for values not adding up to numbers not in the system. We have emailed you and your ban should be gone.

Lesser Wizard

Kinda funny At The 2nd Img,
    You Survived...
    You Got Banned
    This Guy Is A 2K IQ Genius,But This Quote Is Written By Him,Press The Spoiler For Prayers Please

Peasant

Exclamation I got auto banned in Carnival & Support thinks i was exploiting

I'd like to determite, that i do not want members of the public to reply to this thread! I want to know what moderators or other staff will say regarding my situation.

Since i got auto banned has just past a Week. I'm really sad, and at the same time mad. I was e-mailing Support like what, 4 Times? And. I couldn't continue this madness, trying to explain to the person who was replying to my E-mail! I hope any forum moderators will help me regarding my situation, also i'd like to get my account back. It's about to be summer and, what am i supposed to do right? Haha. Back to the topic. So as i have seen people have gotten banned almost the same way as i did. So normally i don't record what i'm doing, but i should do so, becouse Support didn't understand me and went off-topic. Oh sorry back to the topic! (I'm so nervous right now :D)
    I was in the world CARNIVAL, i thought to myself. "Hey! That's the new ladder! I should get some to decorate my world!" I was so hyped and as soon as i traded my bad items for tickets, i was ready to go! When i entered the game, i was like "Hey! I heard a Trade and a Door sound! What's that? I saw in the chat, Are you kidding me? There's "hackers" here too? Oh, oh well he got banned that's good! After someone got banned. I got another person beside me, and... Well. I pressed somewhere whit my finger and a Breeze, Winter or Summer Breeze appeared. As soon as it appeared he got banned, then i got banned after 1 second. Well that sucked, i said." And i actually do have a video material to show you. But it's a skit type video, i know. You'll say "Oh your ban should not get lifted. And Bla,Bla,Bla." I. I... I ban bypassed. But. It's for Educational purposes. And. I haven't really made a new GrowID. So i don't think my GrowID's ban should stay at the current state. I actually have the video still in my pockets, here's the link! Make sure that you watch the whole video! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVDo0-PyTPw
    Please keep in mind that English is'nt my native language, and there could be mistakes in my sentences. So make sure you read this thread again, and again. So you understand my situation! Thank you! <3

Back to the topic. As i have heard i need to give information, of what kind of item mods and clothes i wore at the time i got banned. I don't really remember. As soon as i bought 100,000 gems i got crazy and bought everything that seemed cool to me! :D If any staff member will ask me for more detail i'll try to remember and i'll be happy to answer! Note: I won't e-mail staff becouse they did a bad job, and i didn't like how they behaved. I hope i'll be able to play this game this summer! I got alot of noobs to feed, and a lot of cows to milk! :D

Quick edit: I didn't have any special files that might cause this ban to appear, i had only my game files and my private PHP and JAVA scripts for web server development. Nothing special.

What was the last time you received mail from support desk?

Peasant

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ByteCode View Post
    What was the last time you received mail from support desk?
    Like what, an hour ago? And so what will change if i'll e-mail them tommorow? Nothing. I don't believe there are like 10 different people at the Support centre and answering to every darn e-mail they receive. If so, i'm unlucky that i had to e-mail the same person, who i don't believe has gotten to the school of logic. Him or her didn't have logic. Or sorry, it was just me, my English! Anyways i do not want any member of the public replying to my thread. As i said, i only want to get replies from moderators. this isn't a chit-chat thread. And i do not want to see word "Support" the person who was ignoring and saying that i was "hacking" in e-mails, made me mad. I was so mad i started to cuss to the other person. I'm feeling bad now. Anyways remember do not reply to this thread. I'm new here and i don't know how to turn off that setting. Or whatever it is...

according to the video it said the ancients used ban on you, rather than autobanned by the cheat detection

The action was rather delayed too. Just be clear to support and clarify you're situation *truthfully*.

If you dm gt support you will get a response from gt support. being toxic does not help.
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/absol.gif
    Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1IBjc...DKUM/giphy.gif
    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Post The Changes Are Getting Real?🤗

Well the title tells all.

Old opinion for the future(without moderators from canada):

New opinion for the future(with moderators from canada):

Well, that is what I observed from the public opinion...

No hate just love
    Good Day GROWTOPIANS!

HAVE FUN ON GROWTOPIA WELL IT IS A FUN GAME THOUGH.
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...D0CD489F0ECCE/
    ProudPinoy!🇵🇭
    IGN: Aeios
    Lvl: 65/125
    Twitter: @reformats19

Peasant

Hello Garade! As i said, Do NOT reply to this thread, unless you're a member of the staff. But anyways, as you said that i got banned by the moderators it's false. I think it's a bug or a weird feature that adds the Auto ban system messages and the moderator one. I know it better. Also do you know how can i contact any moderator in Discord? That'll be awesome! The Support for now is acting weird since my first positive e-mails. And i did sent them like 2 e-mails at the end which we're negative. Kinda..

Lesser Wizard

Yes,after 1 month tho
    This Guy Is A 2K IQ Genius,But This Quote Is Written By Him,Press The Spoiler For Prayers Please

Quote Originally Posted by SeemSter View Post
    Hello Garade! As i said, Do NOT reply to this thread, unless you're a member of the staff. But anyways, as you said that i got banned by the moderators it's false. I think it's a bug or a weird feature that adds the Auto ban system messages and the moderator one. I know it better. Also do you know how can i contact any moderator in Discord? That'll be awesome! The Support for now is acting weird since my first positive e-mails. And i did sent them like 2 e-mails at the end which we're negative. Kinda..
    Neko and anulot have discord in nenkais one iirc and if a private post would be realised, a dm to an admin or guardian would be preferrable.

Merged?

Lesser Knight

Can you provide more details please:
    1. Are you using a mobile phone or PC? If mobile what model?
    2. Can you provide a step by step detail from when you got into the game until you got banned? This is to help us get an idea on which part you got banned or what action you were doing to get you banned.
    3. What item or mod do you have equipped on you? This is to help us determine whether an item or mod is causing this glitch.
    4. What particular carnival game were you playing when you got banned?
    THIS Ban ALSO HAPPENED TO ME WHILE IM USING PEGASUS AND JETPACK THAT KEEP ME LAGGING AND DISCONNECTING MANNY TIMES AND AFTER I JUMPED AND LAG I GOT AUTOBAN

Banned

Btw wrong sub forum

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by SeemSter View Post
    I'd like to determite, that i do not want members of the public to reply to this thread! I want to know what moderators or other staff will say regarding my situation.

Since i got auto banned has just past a Week. I'm really sad, and at the same time mad. I was e-mailing Support like what, 4 Times? And. I couldn't continue this madness, trying to explain to the person who was replying to my E-mail! I hope any forum moderators will help me regarding my situation, also i'd like to get my account back. It's about to be summer and, what am i supposed to do right? Haha. Back to the topic. So as i have seen people have gotten banned almost the same way as i did. So normally i don't record what i'm doing, but i should do so, becouse Support didn't understand me and went off-topic. Oh sorry back to the topic! (I'm so nervous right now )
    I was in the world CARNIVAL, i thought to myself. "Hey! That's the new ladder! I should get some to decorate my world!" I was so hyped and as soon as i traded my bad items for tickets, i was ready to go! When i entered the game, i was like "Hey! I heard a Trade and a Door sound! What's that? I saw in the chat, Are you kidding me? There's "hackers" here too? Oh, oh well he got banned that's good! After someone got banned. I got another person beside me, and... Well. I pressed somewhere whit my finger and a Breeze, Winter or Summer Breeze appeared. As soon as it appeared he got banned, then i got banned after 1 second. Well that sucked, i said." And i actually do have a video material to show you. But it's a skit type video, i know. You'll say "Oh your ban should not get lifted. And Bla,Bla,Bla." I. I... I ban bypassed. But. It's for Educational purposes. And. I haven't really made a new GrowID. So i don't think my GrowID's ban should stay at the current state. I actually have the video still in my pockets, here's the link! Make sure that you watch the whole video! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVDo0-PyTPw
    Please keep in mind that English is'nt my native language, and there could be mistakes in my sentences. So make sure you read this thread again, and again. So you understand my situation! Thank you! <3

Back to the topic. As i have heard i need to give information, of what kind of item mods and clothes i wore at the time i got banned. I don't really remember. As soon as i bought 100,000 gems i got crazy and bought everything that seemed cool to me! If any staff member will ask me for more detail i'll try to remember and i'll be happy to answer! Note: I won't e-mail staff becouse they did a bad job, and i didn't like how they behaved. I hope i'll be able to play this game this summer! I got alot of noobs to feed, and a lot of cows to milk!

Quick edit: I didn't have any special files that might cause this ban to appear, i had only my game files and my private PHP and JAVA scripts for web server development. Nothing special.
    Guess you’re gonna have to play other games cause i was banned on april 14 with the carnival auto-ban bug and have not been helped at all. Sure i gave my information to NekoRei but it seems she only took that info to prevent future auto bans and has not un-banned any wronged banned player. It sucks.

༺SŦᗩƳ ᗴᑎŦᗴᖇŦᗩᎥᑎᗴᗪ༻

2. Can you provide a step by step detail from when you got into the game until you got banned? This is to help us get an idea on which part you got banned or what action you were doing to get you banned.
    3. What item or mod do you have equipped on you? This is to help us determine whether an item or mod is causing this glitch.

1.Mobile Phone (Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime)
    2.first i come to meet ringmaster and then i giveup the ring quest then i think i wanna play some game and i choose the survival game that 5 player can enter at once
    I hit the spike several time but im not die maybe because lag and then got banned for 2 months
    3.Anbestor Boots Parasol and teeny wing i cant really remember
    4.survival Game That The Ultimate prize is Etheral Dragon

I hope u can do some thing

1 - Using a mac osx (air)

2 - Chilling in carnival, played a few games, after a particularly bad lag spike whilst playing the carnival game 'spiky survivor' i got auto banned by the system

3 - Had pretty normal stuff on (aka normal wings & clothing) the only thing i was using to help me was a parasol.

4 - spiky survivor

IGN: jacob1331 - i was playing on some dongle internet pretty far in the country so my net was pretty bad (if that has anything to do with it)