Thread: I Need a Mass Partner (not really a mass partner, more like a slave)

Post I Need a Mass Partner (not really a mass partner, more like a slave)

Yo, it's been a long time since I made a thread and I bet no one even remember me. Well anyway, I am looking for someone who wants to be my Mass Partner. Well, not really a mass partner, you will more likely to become a breaker. I will be the one who will be managing the mass production. I will be the one who will provide the budget, buy the recipes, plant and harvest it, and I will the one who will be selling it. You won't need to worry about the things I have mentioned earlier. All you need to do is break the blocks I have harvested (but of course you will not be breaking the final product). And oh by the way, we will be mass producing a lot of trees (about 10k ang above) and you will take 40% of the profits we made in the mass production.

If you have any questions please ask it below. Thank You!!!
    Click--->> Mass Production Guide <<---Click

Cheap SSP at EMALL

Instagram: kingcebu_gt

1) What are you massing?
    2) On average how many blocks should I break?
    3) how much on average is 40% of the profit?
    4) How long will the project take to complete?
    5) How long will it take for you to sell everything?
    6) What price will you be selling at?

I'm not going to help you since I'm already inactive, hope the questions above could help your thread get more detailed and eventually help you get someone to be your partner. Good luck!
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

I am interested in helping! Hope I have your consent to record the whole mass project!! Also the thread above would asked all the questions I had!
    IGN:Bestzman
    Goals
    Reach 5DLS: 5Dls/10Dls
    Reach lvl 100: 74/100
    Have 100 Subscribers: 61/100
    -Bestzman
    Instagram: Bestzman_Gt
    Channel: Bestzman Gt
    Discord Name: bestzmangt#0722

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    1) What are you massing?
    2) On average how many blocks should I break?
    3) how much on average is 40% of the profit?
    4) How long will the project take to complete?
    5) How long will it take for you to sell everything?
    6) What price will you be selling at?

I'm not going to help you since I'm already inactive, hope the questions above could help your thread get more detailed and eventually help you get someone to be your partner. Good luck!
    1) I will be mass producing Display Shelf at the moment.
    2) Around 20k I guess...
    3) The profit of the mass production will most likely range up to 10dls and above so you will be taking at least 4dls+.
    4) It depends on how fast you can break the blocks (but of course it will take weeks because of the growth time.
    5) It will take me only a day to sell my mass items because I always have a buyer.
    6) It will be up to the negotiation with the buyer.

I thank you for asking this questions

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RealBestzman View Post
    I am interested in helping! Hope I have your consent to record the whole mass project!! Also the thread above would asked all the questions I had!
    I would like to know you better before hiring you to become my mass partner. I will message you in-game if I am on, what is your name in-game btw, is it Bestzman?
    Click--->> Mass Production Guide <<---Click

Cheap SSP at EMALL

Instagram: kingcebu_gt

In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year

if you'd like me to i'll throw it into my bfg and get it all broken. pm me the info or on discord
    tag Rymaster99#1137
    https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    <Make your GT wish come true by clicking here! (NOT CLICKBAIT) (GONE WRONG) (IN THE HOOD)>
    Knowledge is power
    Manners Maketh Man
    https://i.imgur.com/dmgg6rQ.png

Default LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Aimstair View Post
    Yo, it's been a long time since I made a thread and I bet no one even remember me. Well anyway, I am looking for someone who wants to be my Mass Partner. Well, not really a mass partner, you will more likely to become a breaker. I will be the one who will be managing the mass production. I will be the one who will provide the budget, buy the recipes, plant and harvest it, and I will the one who will be selling it. You won't need to worry about the things I have mentioned earlier. All you need to do is break the blocks I have harvested (but of course you will not be breaking the final product). And oh by the way, we will be mass producing a lot of trees (about 10k ang above) and you will take 40% of the profits we made in the mass production.

Interested in this mass as im also finding my partner. Do note that im not active till 19th as its exam season
    No slavery :P

- - - Updated - - -

I recently changed my account as i had to give my brother one. Hence i created a new one.
    IGN: RollsBack
    Wealth: ???dls (confidential)
    Activity: Everyday
    Efficiency: Pretty much 5-15k blocks everyday
    Trust: Im loyal, teamwork normally depends on the other side of the board

Do prove your trust to me so we can work together
    I would like to know you better too

1) I will be mass producing Display Shelf at the moment.
    2) Around 20k I guess...
    3) The profit of the mass production will most likely range up to 10dls and above so you will be taking at least 4dls+.
    4) It depends on how fast you can break the blocks (but of course it will take weeks because of the growth time.
    5) It will take me only a day to sell my mass items because I always have a buyer.
    6) It will be up to the negotiation with the buyer.

I thank you for asking this questions

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to know you better before hiring you to become my mass partner. I will message you in-game if I am on, what is your name in-game btw, is it Bestzman?
    Bestzman. You can call me whatever you want. Just dont call me late to dinner
    IGN:Bestzman
    Goals
    Reach 5DLS: 5Dls/10Dls
    Reach lvl 100: 74/100
    Have 100 Subscribers: 61/100
    -Bestzman
    Instagram: Bestzman_Gt
    Channel: Bestzman Gt
    Discord Name: bestzmangt#0722

I want to do it, you can contact me more in discord Hezl#2887

I still remember you bro!

I remember you
    Is it lazy mass if it is i can do it.
    IGN: kyleakas

Goals:
    Win WOTD
    FOCUSED EYES (33/100)
    Reach Level 125 (70/125)

VISIT MY WORLD PAINTKR FOR CHEAP PAINTS

I could join, dm Forgotten#6265 if you still need someone