Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking to invest 100dls in one of you.

Default Looking to invest 100dls in one of you.

Here's the deal. I've basically quitted Growtopia (inactive) and would like to invest in someone with 100dls I got. Before this starts, I do require you to deposit me something before getting the dls (mostly world's). For example: "I'll deposit BUYREDS for the 100dls investment". You get access to the world and you can have full link. But don't be silly like "I'll deposit BUYFISHWALLMOUNT for 100dls since the world is barely worth anything. I'll judge the price of world (fairly, I guarantee) before accepting your offer. So here's how you get a chance in this:

1) Tell me your plan for the 100dls
    2) What's your deposit?
    3) How much will I get daily if I invested in you. (I'll require you to drop in dbox in a CCTV world)
    (if you got 0wls that day, it's your problem. You still need to give me the wls said daily)
    4) What's your experience in doing this?
    5) How long is the investment? 1 year? (if a year you still need to pay me daily. I just want to know how long would you be willing to use the dls)

I'll add more questions as time passes

I recommend BFG since winterfest is coming, but you'll need super hard work on it. Around 10 hours per day even if it's chand farms.so if you have a special idea and you sure you can profit but just lack some dls, this thread is for you.

If the investment fail, you can't pay me daily like you said, or what so ever, I'll take away the deposit you've gave, that's the function of the deposit BTW.

You MUST have deposit, which is worth 100dls or more, no exceptions. If you don't have, then I'm sorry since past experiences aren't so good for me. That's all.

Note: Don't rush through your plannings. If something goes wrong with your plan it's your responsibility and your loss. Deadline is 20 days starting from now. Give me detailed plans as possible.

Thanks for participating.
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

If I'm correct, this thread will be closed. Lowkey illegal.
    IGN: xKellE | YT: DayZxKellE | Level 71 | Rent my BFG here

Master Sorcerer

flexing with extra steps.

Quote Originally Posted by GTkookie View Post
    not illegal
    not recommeded
    IGN : Aneeqz51
    Level : 67

Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

Lesser Wizard

So you're asking for something worth 100 dls as deposit and you're investing 100 dls into that person. What is the point??

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    Here's the deal. I've basically quitted Growtopia (inactive) and would like to invest in someone with 100dls I got. Before this starts, I do require you to deposit me something before getting the dls (mostly world's). For example: "I'll deposit BUYREDS for the 100dls investment". You get access to the world and you can have full link. But don't be silly like "I'll deposit BUYFISHWALLMOUNT for 100dls since the world is barely worth anything. I'll judge the price of world (fairly, I guarantee) before accepting your offer. So here's how you get a chance in this:

1) Tell me your plan for the 100dls
    2) What's your deposit?
    3) How much will I get daily if I invested in you. (I'll require you to drop in dbox in a CCTV world)
    (if you got 0wls that day, it's your problem. You still need to give me the wls said daily)
    4) What's your experience in doing this?
    5) How long is the investment? 1 year? (if a year you still need to pay me daily. I just want to know how long would you be willing to use the dls)

I'll add more questions as time passes

I recommend BFG since winterfest is coming, but you'll need super hard work on it. Around 10 hours per day even if it's chand farms.so if you have a special idea and you sure you can profit but just lack some dls, this thread is for you.

If the investment fail, you can't pay me daily like you said, or what so ever, I'll take away the deposit you've gave, that's the function of the deposit BTW.

You MUST have deposit, which is worth 100dls or more, no exceptions. If you don't have, then I'm sorry since past experiences aren't so good for me. That's all.

Note: Don't rush through your plannings. If something goes wrong with your plan it's your responsibility and your loss. Deadline is 20 days starting from now. Give me detailed plans as possible.

Thanks for participating.
    Well i would like to accept the offer but i think i can't. i can manage a BFG for like 10hours a day maybe more than 10 hours. but i'm too poor to deposit something worth like a 100dls lol so nvm.

Quote Originally Posted by RipNut View Post
    So you're asking for something worth 100 dls as deposit and you're investing 100 dls into that person. What is the point??
    The deposit world is still owned by the guy in terms of vend profit but I hold the world lock ownership of it to prevent scam. So it's like he gets the world + 100dls.
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown

Master Sorcerer

Highly likely you will get scammed, be advised it's not worth the risk.
    #NEVERLUCKY
    RNG IS A B!TCH
    Banned.

Sounds dangerous, better not do it with anyone, 100DLS is a big deal.

Any guarantee this will not turn out upon a scam?
    Last edited by ynfiniti; 05-14-2019 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Typo, again :/
    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    Did you know you can edit quotes to make anyone say anything you want?

This is sooo scary.... I mean 100dls...
    IGN:Hezl
    Lv:69

yeah investments are now illegal, according to Misthios and he states

“After the aforementioned discussion, we saw it best to make these investment threads now illegal. Some of them may have good intentions and be beneficial for both parties, but due to the sheer amount of them that will be used for malicious and nefarious outcomes, we believe it's better to disallow the posting of them altogether. “
    ”Make today so awesome, yesterday gets jealous”
    Goals:
    Own 2 MAGPLANTS (0/2)
    Own 1 Rayman (0/1)
    Own a BFG (0/1)
    Have good friends (0/?)

whats stopping them from selling their items and doing it themself.
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/absol.gif
    Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1IBjc...DKUM/giphy.gif
    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Garade View Post
    whats stopping them from selling their items and doing it themself.
    If they sold their world, they wouldn't be able to collect the vend profit from it. Depositing to me means that they will get adminship + full link. In additional to that, I'll invest 100dls into them. So at last they get the 100dls and profit from their world. If they sold it, they will only get 100dls+- but not the profit from their world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prexxi View Post
    Sounds dangerous, better not do it with anyone, 100DLS is a big deal.
    I have no choice. I've been inactive since few days ago and wouldn't like to come back to Growtopia, unless there's a big event.
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by GTkookie View Post
    Invest in me thread = illegal
    I'll invest in you thread = so far as I know not illegal, but risky.
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown

Master Sorcerer

Highly doubt people will deposit, unless they are allowed to under deposit.
    IGN: Tevoir
    Level: 125

Time for a true display of skill!

Turned myself to ash once more.

i'm not even rich enough to make a worthy deposit ):
    Hi! My name is basically CrazyManiac...
    Lovely to meet everyone!

Default INVEST IN MRBEAST

INVEST IN MRBEAST MERCH!!
    IGN:Bestzman
    Goals
    Reach 5DLS: 4Dls/5Dls
    Reach lvl 100: 74/100
    Have 100 Subscribers: 58/100
    -Bestzman
    Instagram: Bestzman_Gt
    Channel: Bestzman Gt
    Discord Name: bestzmangt#0722

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    Invest in me thread = illegal
    I'll invest in you thread = so far as I know not illegal, but risky.
    Now, I'm not a forum guardian and all, but its probably illegal. I'll try to explain why through my point of view.

The reason "Invest in me" threads are illegal is because the person can take the wls and never be seen again.

In your case, its a reverse "invest in me thread", but the same concept of you scamming the person applies.
    You have the ABILITY(not saying you will) to scam that person.

You could make up an escuse saying he didn't give you the wls and he would have no proof.

All in all, it seems illegal.

Also, the amount of people you are calling are very limited.

Firstly, they need to have over 100 dls.

Secondly, it needs to be focused on owning a BUY+(or any type of) vending world. (If the person owned an item instead,he could just sell it to do his own investments, there would be no reason for him to get 100 dls from you if he would need to pay you daily)

Thridly, it requires alot of trust, I mean, not as much looking at your post count, but it still requires a considerably high amount of trust.
    Last edited by Malware; 05-15-2019 at 09:46 PM.
    Let's make posts that count!
    Oh... I also comment a decent amount on the Suggestion Sub-Forum trying to find solutions or problems with certain things in the suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Now, I'm not a forum guardian and all, but its probably illegal. I'll try to explain why through my point of view.

The reason "Invest in me" threads are illegak is because the person can take the wls and never be seen again.

In your case, its a reverse "invest in me thread", but the same concept of tou scsmming the person applies.
    You have the ABILITY(not saying you will) to scam that person.

You could make up an escuse saying he didn't give you the wls and he would have no proof.

All in all, it seems illegal.

Also, the amount of people you are calling are very limited.

Firstly, they need to have over 100 dls.

Secondly, it needs to be focused on owning a BUY+(or any type of) vending world. (If the person owned an item instead,he could just sell it to do his own investments, there would be no reason for him to get 100 dls from you if he would need to pay you daily)

Thridly, it requires alot of trust, I mean, not as much looking at your post count, but it still requires a considerably high amount of trust.
    1) it doesn't need to be a BUY+world.i just recommend those as deposit since the person could both get a link from their world and get the 100dls investment of mine. It's similar as he owns both world and dls, which is different if he sold all his items as mentioned in the above replies.
    2) Yes, I'm targeting a limited number of people but that's sadly the truth. If I spread the investment most likely I would have to be super busy having contact with those individual people and that's nothing similar to play Growtopia. I want less noise from people.
    3) the value of the world is similar to my investment. Even if I scammed I will get nothing. But if the world value is somehow worth more than 100, I'll add on my investment until the value is worth the world value. So there's super less chance people will scam since the profit they gain is at Max 2-3dls.
    4) I do have a good reputation is both game and forums (I think I do on forums? IDK.) scamming is meaningless to me. I don't care you believe or not but I've quitted scamming for already 5 years. That's also why my supplier system works so fluently without anyone getting scammed by me.
    5) I did this before so this is not the first time. I'm aware of the risks, but I have no choice unless I want to invest all in rare iotms, which will only gain me around 10-20wls/day, not counting the risks.
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown