Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 52

Thread: Looking to invest 100dls in one of you.

  1. #21
    Lesser Wizard RoyalTeddy GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Also a reminder: NEVER EVER quit the investment you've planned if it involves other people. For example: Spot vend. I had a bad experience last time and I don't want it to happen again. You could however change the plan if the profit is better, but it needs to NOT INCLUDE OTHER PEOPLE. The wls/dls you're paying me is fixed so it's your responsibility if you want to change plan.
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

    Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

  2. #22
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeHeeBee View Post
    Highly doubt people will deposit, unless they are allowed to under deposit.
    Of course and then they can scam by taking the wls lol.
    I hope you have a great day.

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Ok. Just dont try it. Srsly. Prices of worlds vary in time and thus one scamming the other is a serious possibility.
    You cant get ez profit if you dont play gt. Its as easy as that. If you want your dls to flourish, just give them away to good friends.
    WOTD: SWAMPLANDS, TURTLERESCUE & STEAMTURTLE!

  4. #24
    Lesser Wizard Prexxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rompie View Post
    Ok. Just dont try it. Srsly. Prices of worlds vary in time and thus one scamming the other is a serious possibility.
    You cant get ez profit if you dont play gt. Its as easy as that. If you want your dls to flourish, just give them away to good friends.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer zaiquia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    nueva york
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJarc View Post
    Well i would like to accept the offer but i think i can't. i can manage a BFG for like 10hours a day maybe more than 10 hours. but i'm too poor to deposit something worth like a 100dls lol so nvm.
    sounds like u need admins
    do you wanna build a snowman?~

    Quote Originally Posted by being able to change the person saying the quote shouldn't be a thing but ok
    i wanna die but like i dont
    Quote Originally Posted by u/language-enthusiast
    TEACH ME ALL THE LANGUAGES AHHHHH
    Quote Originally Posted by if yer in missouri pm me i need friends
    MAMA MIA

  6. #26
    Lesser Wizard RoyalTeddy GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Still going on. Time reduced to 15 days left.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rompie View Post
    Ok. Just dont try it. Srsly. Prices of worlds vary in time and thus one scamming the other is a serious possibility.
    You cant get ez profit if you dont play gt. Its as easy as that. If you want your dls to flourish, just give them away to good friends.
    I've implemented this kind of concept in game as well, worked pretty smoothly. But the person quitted doing this investment thing with me, that's why I'm finding someone new. I don't have time to log in game so I just used the forums to find... But seems like forums is abit slow...
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

    Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

  7. #27
    Lesser Wizard Prexxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Teddy i don't anyone has anything worth 100dls to work with you.

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer Recreate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    BANNED
    Posts
    2,403

    Default

    What's the amount of profit you are looking at daily / weekly / monthly



    Achievements


    People with anime profile pic > dyn

  9. #29
    Lesser Wizard RoyalTeddy GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Recreate View Post
    What's the amount of profit you are looking at daily / weekly / monthly
    So far I got an offer of 1dl/day fixed payment with a reliable plan but still too low. Looking for around 2-3dls/day.which is pretty fair since if you got around 100dls, you should automatically know how to earn 5-8dls/day easily.
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

    Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer Garade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    3,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Thridly, it requires alot of trust, I mean, not as much looking at your post count, but it still requires a considerably high amount of trust.
    *glances at 215 posts* very trustworthy. No seriously that amount of posts cannot provide for an accurate representation of a person's character.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    So far I got an offer of 1dl/day fixed payment with a reliable plan but still too low. Looking for around 2-3dls/day.which is pretty fair since if you got around 100dls, you should automatically know how to earn 5-8dls/day easily.
    2-3 dls a day. Par the instablities of current investments the sheer amount of pay even with the deposits is too much. And constant 2 hours + grinding is not fun.
    Mind you a 100 dl trade world will not get 2-3 dls a day.

    Just take the 1 dl offer ted.

    Best thing you'll ever see


    Rare live footage of a Forumer posting



    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer Aneeqz51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    So far I got an offer of 1dl/day fixed payment with a reliable plan but still too low. Looking for around 2-3dls/day.which is pretty fair since if you got around 100dls, you should automatically know how to earn 5-8dls/day easily.
    u can not get better than 1dl/day ever with a 100 dl investment
    IGN : Aneeqz51
    Level : 67

    Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

  12. #32
    Lesser Wizard RoyalTeddy GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aneeqz51 View Post
    u can not get better than 1dl/day ever with a 100 dl investment
    If I had time, I can immediately show you how to get 1dl in one hour starting with only 10wls.
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

    Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

  13. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Evergreen State
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Please teach me, also I know how to get 30 dls in about a hour with 100 dls my friend still does it.

    Also I recommend you don’t invest in people worlds your going to be scammed, I suggest you make tons of farms and have tons of people manage for you.

    If you like the idea you can hire me and various others to build the worlds with a strict budget where you then plant the seeds

  14. #34
    Lesser Wizard RoyalTeddy GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwordSlayer5 View Post
    Please teach me, also I know how to get 30 dls in about a hour with 100 dls my friend still does it.

    Also I recommend you don’t invest in people worlds your going to be scammed, I suggest you make tons of farms and have tons of people manage for you.

    If you like the idea you can hire me and various others to build the worlds with a strict budget where you then plant the seeds
    I've thought of that but the risk is too high, and I would be busy replying every of my managers, which I don't want and couldn't since I play 5-10mins per day only (inactive). The max profit generated from that is around 50wls per day, not calculating the scammed farmables.
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

    Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

  15. #35
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    So far I got an offer of 1dl/day fixed payment with a reliable plan but still too low. Looking for around 2-3dls/day.which is pretty fair since if you got around 100dls, you should automatically know how to earn 5-8dls/day easily.
    Ow expensive loans lol.

    I just repaid back a loan of 25dls at an interest rate of about 4wls a day.

    I still thought that was expensive lol.
    I hope you have a great day.

  16. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Evergreen State
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    I've thought of that but the risk is too high, and I would be busy replying every of my managers, which I don't want and couldn't since I play 5-10mins per day only (inactive). The max profit generated from that is around 50wls per day, not calculating the scammed farmables.
    Ah, well like always you seem to have though of what I have beforehand, anyway. If you ever do want to start this or just feel like sharing some dls please message me when I’m online or feel free to donate me at Swordslayermain thanks!

  17. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    Also a reminder: NEVER EVER quit the investment you've planned if it involves other people. For example: Spot vend. I had a bad experience last time and I don't want it to happen again. You could however change the plan if the profit is better, but it needs to NOT INCLUDE OTHER PEOPLE. The wls/dls you're paying me is fixed so it's your responsibility if you want to change plan.
    Hmm me bro I got the world worth 100dls name is BuyRuinedSign. I earn 15-25wls per day not bad.

  18. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IONICBATTLER View Post
    Hmm me bro I got the world worth 100dls name is BuyRuinedSign. I earn 15-25wls per day not bad.
    my plan is to do BFG and Im buying tons of chands and lgrids to farm since harvest and winterfest is coming!

  19. #39
    Lesser Wizard RoyalTeddy GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IONICBATTLER View Post
    Hmm me bro I got the world worth 100dls name is BuyRuinedSign. I earn 15-25wls per day not bad.
    Sorry no. The world isn't worth that much and your plan wouldn't be able to earn me 2-3dls/day stable. Pass.
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

    Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

  20. #40
    Lesser Wizard RoyalTeddy GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    246

    Default

    I've realised I've done a huge mistake getting helpers from forums... Been almost a week but still no progress. I'll give one more day (24 hours), if you want, reply with a plan ASAP or ill close this down and invest myself which could earn me easily 3-6dls/day with playing for 20mins a day only.
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

    Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •