Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking to invest 100dls in one of you.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    I've realised I've done a huge mistake getting helpers from forums... Been almost a week but still no progress. I'll give one more day (24 hours), if you want, reply with a plan ASAP or ill close this down and invest myself which could earn me easily 3-6dls/day with playing for 20mins a day only.
    ok gl scamminv

Quote Originally Posted by Destelus View Post
    Ow expensive loans lol.

I just repaid back a loan of 25dls at an interest rate of about 4wls a day.

I still thought that was expensive lol.
    +1, still think 2-3dls/day is insanely stupid for a loan lwl

I've realised I've done a huge mistake getting helpers from forums... Been almost a week but still no progress. I'll give one more day (24 hours), if you want, reply with a plan ASAP or ill close this down and invest myself which could earn me easily 3-6dls/day with playing for 20mins a day only.
    Daddy Teddy coming thru!

If there is an order I will come immediately! Your dependabe Fox Shrine Maiden! Caster has des~cended~<3
    御用とあらば即参上! あなたの頼れる巫女狐! キャスター降っ臨っ! で・す<3

IGN
    Athyst

Discord
    Niome#7667

If you could've easily done 3-6dls/20mins why need someone to invest in them? No wonder you didn't accept an inactive contract of 1dl/day. If I we're you, I'd just keep the dls if I had a method of earning 3-6dls/20 mins.

Btw, I saw your post buying bfg farm worlds which would not render you the amount of dls in said minutes. You'd need at least 1-2 hours of harvesting and replanting all of those farmables. Not sure if that's your method but I'm just saying from experience of bfg. And bfg is not inactive-people friendly especially with 10-20 mins of play time.

Meant no offense, just really really curious about your motives.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxillion View Post
    If you could've easily done 3-6dls/20mins why need someone to invest in them? No wonder you didn't accept an inactive contract of 1dl/day. If I we're you, I'd just keep the dls if I had a method of earning 3-6dls/20 mins.

Btw, I saw your post buying bfg farm worlds which would not render you the amount of dls in said minutes. You'd need at least 1-2 hours of harvesting and replanting all of those farmables. Not sure if that's your method but I'm just saying from experience of bfg. And bfg is not inactive-people friendly especially with 10-20 mins of play time.

Meant no offense, just really really curious about your motives.
    BFG farms is preparation for harvest fest. I'm not planning to run a BFG since its time consuming as you said. I wanted to invest in someone since I want to it Growtopia and I don't want to play daily (the profit method requires to play daily). I've got an exam coming up and I don't want to ruin it. I'm working hard on the exam but growtopia is in my way, that's why I'm trying to invest in someone with a fair payment, but until now people are offering me basic methods which can't even give me 1dl/day...
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

BFG farms is preparation for harvest fest. I'm not planning to run a BFG since its time consuming as you said. I wanted to invest in someone since I want to it Growtopia and I don't want to play daily (the profit method requires to play daily). I've got an exam coming up and I don't want to ruin it. I'm working hard on the exam but growtopia is in my way, that's why I'm trying to invest in someone with a fair payment, but until now people are offering me basic methods which can't even give me 1dl/day...
    Oh I see. Makes sense for the bfg farms then. But didn't you say you had one guy that can give you 1dl/day while you're inactive? Better take that. Most people here don't have a 100 dl world to deposit to satisfy your plan. You should at least try to say what kind of investment you're looking for or rather how many dls/day min you need to accept the investment. I'd have my own plans if I accepted this type of investment but it's a high risk bargain that's why I didn't bother. Plus you should also find players in game, most probably "LEGENDS" that you can trust with this that can net you the dls you need per day while you're inactive.

Oh I see. Makes sense for the bfg farms then. But didn't you say you had one guy that can give you 1dl/day while you're inactive? Better take that. Most people here don't have a 100 dl world to deposit to satisfy your plan. You should at least try to say what kind of investment you're looking for or rather how many dls/day min you need to accept the investment. I'd have my own plans if I accepted this type of investment but it's a high risk bargain that's why I didn't bother. Plus you should also find players in game, most probably "LEGENDS" that you can trust with this that can net you the dls you need per day while you're inactive.
    Legends usually already have a good team which wouldn't need me, or else they won't be so successful (unless they scam). 1dl/day is too low. Looking for higher. The kind of investment is not fixed, they can decide whatever they want to invest in bit they also have to set the amount of dls they pay me daily. So that's pretty free for the person who got approved.
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown

Master Sorcerer

No. Just no. Just let this thread die and get your 3-6 dls a day yourselves. This is crazy, you ask people to make an enormous & guaranteed profit while doing nothing yourselves. What keeps them from selling the world and getting the profit (yes perhaps 50 wls a day from the world less, but whats that compared with the 3 dls you can easily get if u have the right method (according to you?)) without any pressure from your side.
    Anyone crazy enough to accept this stupid deal should let himself be looked at by a doctor.
    WOTD: SWAMPLANDS, TURTLERESCUE & STEAMTURTLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rompie View Post
    No. Just no. Just let this thread die and get your 3-6 dls a day yourselves. This is crazy, you ask people to make an enormous & guaranteed profit while doing nothing yourselves. What keeps them from selling the world and getting the profit (yes perhaps 50 wls a day from the world less, but whats that compared with the 3 dls you can easily get if u have the right method (according to you?)) without any pressure from your side.
    Anyone crazy enough to accept this stupid deal should let himself be looked at by a doctor.
    Well if I had a method of getting 3-6 dls every 20 mins, why would I still need to do something risky as this?

To Ted, just keep your dls and get 3-6dls/day of 20 mins time. Inactivity wouldn't be an issue for you if you can still get tons of dls in just a couple of mins per day. Right?

Well if I had a method of getting 3-6 dls every 20 mins, why would I still need to do something risky as this?

To Ted, just keep your dls and get 3-6dls/day of 20 mins time. Inactivity wouldn't be an issue for you if you can still get tons of dls in just a couple of mins per day. Right?
    By inactivity I mean by playing once every week. Even one minute of gaming will affect my concentration, but anyways, thread closed. I've worked on something which could gain me 50dls/month already with 5hours of gaming in a month (maybe less if I found helpers), which is pretty bad but better than accepting 1dl/day. Thank you for all who replied and private messaged. Once again, thread closed. No more investment.
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown

Master Sorcerer

Honestly debating about this, I might work with you, but I also have other plans going on...
    Love yourself.

SUPPORT MY WORLD BUYSORCERER.

What is Sorcerer? The best farmable.

This sound worse then a high interest rate credit card :-/
    1-2dlper day 365 days yeah thats definitely worse then a high interest credit card.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

I need to clear something up here. It’s illegal to invest anything to anyone in the forums. Even if you are the one making the deal, Giving anything to someone as an investment is illegal. I’ve asked a moderator about this a few months ago and they confirmed to me that any said action won’t be permitted, sure the insurance part might be a gray area, but I’m just covering this up for you

IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.