Thread: Sell rare buy+World

Default Sell rare buy+World

I am selling the world name BUYRTHRUSTER most people won’t type out buyrocketthruster because it’s long so they just type BuyRThruster. I have made 10 dls from this world and I have only had it for a few months. I have run out of stock and am looking to sell it. Please leave any potential offers below. Daily profits of about 40 wls and 60+ on carnival. Leave offers below. starting price of 20 dls

if i were to speak honestly l this kind of looks fake. If It's not it's a great deal but i'd caution any buyers
    Hi! My name is basically CrazyManiac...
    Lovely to meet everyone!

Lesser Wizard

Sounds legit, 40 wls daily profit means 12 dls in a month, why dont you just keep it if the profit is so good

Lesser Knight

Show the cctv footage
    List of profitable worlds in SAPRARES all are highly negotiable

Quote Originally Posted by RipNut View Post
    Sounds legit, 40 wls daily profit means 12 dls in a month, why dont you just keep it if the profit is so good
    As I said I have no stock for the vending machines and I never said I earned that much within a month I said over a few months. I am to lazy to mass rocket thrusters or find a seller therefore I am looking to sell it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CrazeeManeeak View Post
    if i were to speak honestly l this kind of looks fake. If It's not it's a great deal but i'd caution any buyers
    You have nothing to be worried about I will post the cctv for you but I have collected all the wls from the vends. I will make sure to take screenshots of any sales.

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone has any concerns they can contact me in game my grow ID is Lucatech. I will take a screenshot of the cctv when I get home

very very fake
    IGN: JACKASS
    Selling a Growie Award, PM me. (state your offer)

Quote Originally Posted by Oakum View Post
    very very fake
    How is it fake? 😂 it’s just your loss at the end of the day mate if you don’t buy it

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by LucaL View Post
    How is it fake? it’s just your loss at the end of the day mate if you don’t buy it
    Fake by: you said that you would show the cctv footage when you get home... and where is it?? We all know that the world doesn't make anywhere near 40 wls a day, if someone would buy it that means they would get their wls back in around 50 days.

Lesser Knight

Do you have any proof for the world profits and cctv if you do ill gladly buy it
    By world profits i mean wls in vending

Lesser Knight

CCTV FOOTAGE???????

- - - Updated - - -

oh and btw just a heads up guys the last owner was selling it for 5dls and when i asked him he said honestly that theres only 2-3 wls profit per day and he showed me proof of the profits. He also showed the cctv footage and barely 5-10 people come per day so it is quite obvious that no matter how much you defend yourself, we all know you are just putting fake profits in the world which in case you did not know is an offense if you type /rules. "No Scamming" and I'm sure manipulating profits and sales are scamming the buyer so have fun banned

Quote Originally Posted by Verifys View Post
    CCTV FOOTAGE???????

- - - Updated - - -

oh and btw just a heads up guys the last owner was selling it for 5dls and when i asked him he said honestly that theres only 2-3 wls profit per day and he showed me proof of the profits. He also showed the cctv footage and barely 5-10 people come per day so it is quite obvious that no matter how much you defend yourself, we all know you are just putting fake profits in the world which in case you did not know is an offense if you type /rules. "No Scamming" and I'm sure manipulating profits and sales are scamming the buyer so have fun banned
    I have locked the world myself a very long time ago. So how could you have spoken to the old owner when there was no old owner fp also I’m struggling to attach the images to my post cuz it won’t upload

I look this world now several days and never seen a ppl in there.. make some stock so we can see if it sold or not..

No one can trust that daily is 40wl if you dont have even stock in.. only alot excuses why no cctv log or vend screenshots..
    IGN: Marcoolio
    Level - 90

Lesser Wizard

Daily profit of 40 wls means the world would easily be worth 100+ dls, judging by ur starting price . I doubt it profits that much

Visit my bait shop TEBALFISH Restock every 2 days
    tackle count: 2200

Free chandeliers BFG check out TEBALISTS

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Marcoolio View Post
    I look this world now several days and never seen a ppl in there.. make some stock so we can see if it sold or not..

No one can trust that daily is 40wl if you dont have even stock in.. only alot excuses why no cctv log or vend screenshots..
    He could easily buy from vend with alt account.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcoolio View Post

It’s hard to find stock but I have just restocked with a little

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=TEBAL;3991535]Daily profit of 40 wls means the world would easily be worth 100+ dls, judging by ur starting price . I doubt it profits that much

Just because someone offers a price doesn’t mean I will accept it mate

If it really is making 40 wls a day, you would be working your butt off to keep it stocked. Not this.
    IGN: JACKASS
    Selling a Growie Award, PM me. (state your offer)

Can't lie to a community that lies about people and profits and if your going to try at least make it believable
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

Dude you restock 18th and today 20th i see you sell whole 1wl!?? that sign says day 18.5 and 363 block

that shud be like 70-80 sold to be real.. or did i miss something??
    IGN: Marcoolio
    Level - 90

Still waiting for the security camera ss

Achievements

People with anime profile pic > dyn