Thread: Logging on problem for PC/Laptop. PLS fix this.

Default Logging on problem for PC/Laptop. PLS fix this.

I did not want to make a thread about this problem since there are a few out there already but it has almost been a week and I have not seen any mods or devs reply to any of those thread regarding this issue.

I have had this problem logging on to Growtopia for quite a while now, it will just be stuck at "Getting Server Address" and just be stuck there, I cannot even pull up or down the chat, it just freezes at that. This has been occurring for a very long time now, I tried re-installing, deleting and i even reset my PC just to try to fix it, it worked for a while but it just keep getting back to this annoying bug or whatever the problem is.

Please look into this, cause I am sure i am not the only one who is facing this problem and is getting annoyed when trying to log on.
    Its been longer than 4 months since it first occurred and it is happening to so much more people.
    This is a big inconvenience to logging on and trying to run Growtopia, I doubt it is my computer's problem cause i have friends who have it as well.

I do not know if there is a solution to this already cause if there was, the problem should not occur by now.
    Pls fix this, Devs or Mods.
    It is really annoying when it happens, there is nothing else to explain it.

I am fine with logging on with my phone but I mostly used my comp and that is not convenient for people who use PC/ Laptop as well.

Well You’re right it’s not a computer problem rather your wifi that’s causing the problem. If you have a VPN turn it off try resetting your modem. I doubt it’s necessary but try reconnecting it a couple times. Let me know if it works and keep the thread updated so I know where you stand.

Another solution would be to ensure the game is updated because you could have another version of the game that can still run but doesn’t connect entirely. You can also try deleting the files From Growtopia’s cache folder see if that works.
    Any Questions or concerns regarding the forums or in game, feel free to hit me up an inbox.
    To contact support email at support@growtopiagame.com
    Follow my instagram at https://www.instagram.com/metalwire_gt/
    Stay safe, love you
    *credits to Ambiguister for making my Avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak View Post
    I did not want to make a thread about this problem since there are a few out there already but it has almost been a week and I have not seen any mods or devs reply to any of those thread regarding this issue.

I have had this problem logging on to Growtopia for quite a while now, it will just be stuck at "Getting Server Address" and just be stuck there, I cannot even pull up or down the chat, it just freezes at that. This has been occurring for a very long time now, I tried re-installing, deleting and i even reset my PC just to try to fix it, it worked for a while but it just keep getting back to this annoying bug or whatever the problem is.

Please look into this, cause I am sure i am not the only one who is facing this problem and is getting annoyed when trying to log on.
    Its been longer than 4 months since it first occurred and it is happening to so much more people.
    This is a big inconvenience to logging on and trying to run Growtopia, I doubt it is my computer's problem cause i have friends who have it as well.

I do not know if there is a solution to this already cause if there was, the problem should not occur by now.
    Pls fix this, Devs or Mods.
    It is really annoying when it happens, there is nothing else to explain it.

I am fine with logging on with my phone but I mostly used my comp and that is not convenient for people who use PC/ Laptop as well.
    I had this problem few months ago, it lasted maybe one month. Then it was fixed and few days ago, it came back. Maybe same day, when they did some maintenance. Then after maybe day, all worked fine again and today i needed try log in twice. But that's all, no big problems in latest days. I play on pc.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Metalwire View Post
    Well You’re right it’s not a computer problem rather your wifi that’s causing the problem. If you have a VPN turn it off try resetting your modem. I doubt it’s necessary but try reconnecting it a couple times. Let me know if it works and keep the thread updated so I know where you stand.

Another solution would be to ensure the game is updated because you could have another version of the game that can still run but doesn’t connect entirely. You can also try deleting the files From Growtopia’s cache folder see if that works.
    Doesn't seem to be my wifi, and I do reinstall Growtopians like everyday when I try to log on, the link in their website for Windows. I don't know what's the issue cause it can't be just me if it's wifi or computer issues cause many people have it aswell. No perma solution yet, and it's been like that for a long time, would be good for them to settle it once and for all,

I had the same problem as you and is still happening until today. I just need to reconnect and finally logged on. As long as I can log into the game, it's not a big problem for me, just annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    I had this problem few months ago, it lasted maybe one month. Then it was fixed and few days ago, it came back. Maybe same day, when they did some maintenance. Then after maybe day, all worked fine again and today i needed try log in twice. But that's all, no big problems in latest days. I play on pc.
    Maybe it might occur in that way to some players but I wanna know if it will be fixed cause of course it might be fixed but how long will that last if it will, cause I've said this isn't the first time and definitely not the last.
    Resettled my PC just to get it fixed and I lost stuff that I kinda needed, so I doubt it's my computer's problem when it suddenly crashes to this bug after their recent update last week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MRs View Post
    I had the same problem as you and is still happening until today. I just need to reconnect and finally logged on. As long as I can log into the game, it's not a big problem for me, just annoying.
    Problem is it's been like a week for me and it doesn't want to work, I know it will connect but when it does, the bug will still occur, it has happened before and it is happening again.

- - - Updated - - -

I just wanna know if they will look into this, it might be a minor problem but it has occurred many times not just for me and that doesn't really appeal to me in trying to log on when I have this bug that might or will occur in the future.