Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Growtopia New Update?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Naofumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    599

    Default Growtopia New Update?

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    HOWEVER, something is coming up SOON, so just wait for our announcement about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    ^ Yup this one. Though yeah most likely there will be a few changes and some additions but won't be so grand. Just wait for our announcement.
    Got impatient Whats the new update? *Totally wasn't stalking*
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito, Sao Abridged View Post
    Shoot for the stars! It'll make it more fun when I kick you back into the dirt.
    I am an Editor for Growtopia Wiki

    Guide to lazy profiting here

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer WoodCollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    🇸🇪
    Posts
    1,193

    Default

    omg pls good update


    Last time I checked I had: 2,000 subscribers!

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,731

    Default

    As if there wasn't going to be an update next month
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Naofumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    As if there wasn't going to be an update next month
    There isn't?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito, Sao Abridged View Post
    Shoot for the stars! It'll make it more fun when I kick you back into the dirt.
    I am an Editor for Growtopia Wiki

    Guide to lazy profiting here

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Imunity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    722

    Default

    Don't expect too much. Probably just a regular monthly update hype.
    IGN: Imunity

  6. #6
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Just freakin fix the server first..I'm so upset rn

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LovedMonkey View Post
    Got impatient Whats the new update? *Totally wasn't stalking*
    link of the second reply
    This Growtopia film is still god damn relevant

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    HOWEVER, something is coming up SOON, so just wait for our announcement about that.
    ^^She posted this on Moderator problem thread. Maybe we can get Game Guardian thing with next update(-Game Guardian suggested 3months ago and got positive feedback from @Nekorei)
    Game Guardian: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...n-for-Worlds-( [just a guess)

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    ^ Yup this one. Though yeah most likely there will be a few changes and some additions but won't be so grand. Just wait for our announcement.
    ^^In this post she is talking about v3.0 Update. So, we have to wait 10months for that few changes. Also dont forget about v2.0 Update, it was Firefighter update.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer ChickyBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    2,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    In this post she is talking about v3.0 Update. So, we have to wait 10months for that few changes. Also dont forget about v2.0 Update, it was Firefighter update.
    Somehow I always think v3.0 is for the console release lol.
    Started watching anime for real since August 1, 2019 and it seems to be hard to go back to watching western animation since I added too many stuff in my watchlist.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickyBro View Post
    Somehow I always think v3.0 is for the console release lol.
    It's just a number ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •