Thread: New update is bugged

Angry New update is bugged

I really hate the new update, its bugged. I keep disconnecting, and not just me mind you, I've seen so many BCs and SBs about disconnecting all the time. Happens when you wrench something, break something or buy from a vend. Even when someone else talks or punches rapidly, disconnected. Please fix this!!

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    The are quadrillions of threads and reply’s about this issue, also this should be at glitch and bug problems sub forum also we are not god damn DEVELOPERS, we CANT JUST do anything we forumers are also humans sadly. I would like to be an alien but, haha.
    Also no, please don’t be the ones to tell “ a billion dollar company to change their servers “ we are the pancakes here and they are the pancake eaters, they will eat us just like they were doing all the time

Haha, never mind. Nothing going to change when we spam useless threads about the same topic 5000 times.

I also don’t understand why do people make the same thread when they see their thread in the merged thread I also don’t understand you guys reply in the merged thread but you also make your “own” thread. There are already tons out there. What’s the point of making more? Nothing, please stop. We can’t help you.

For everyone this kind out there -> “FORUMERS ARE ALSO HUMANS”
    People make the same threads because they get merged and then into page two or three.
    As you stated forumers are only human so his instinct was to make a thread little did he know he would come across a mini mod that wants to blast uni but also the OP...
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

Quote Originally Posted by CharmTLM View Post
    I really hate the new update, its bugged. I keep disconnecting, and not just me mind you, I've seen so many BCs and SBs about disconnecting all the time. Happens when you wrench something, break something or buy from a vend. Even when someone else talks or punches rapidly, disconnected. Please fix this!!
    Fix Fix Please. Is anybody gonna say I want to play something else rather making thread like this. :V
    Who I'm I?
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 47/125
    Goals: Technically for now get tons of pepper trees for harvestfest
    Description: I'm a mature person, I'm very playful and so childish sometimes but I don't go overboard..
    I