Thread: What do you guys do in the end-game for profit?

Default What do you guys do in the end-game for profit?

For all of you out there who feel like they're in the "end game" of growtopia, aka having a stash of locks, what do you do for profit?

Teach pl0x owo

If there is an order I will come immediately! Your dependabe Fox Shrine Maiden! Caster has des~cended~<3
    御用とあらば即参上! あなたの頼れる巫女狐! キャスター降っ臨っ! で・す<3

IGN
    Athyst

Discord
    Niome#7667

When I had nothing left, I farmed a lot of grass seeds and brick seeds and sold them. (No magplants yet)

Master Sorcerer

Depends on what you meant by endgame, if you meant "owns a few magplants and farms" type of level then just keep grinding until you can afford more magplants for more farms. If you meant "good buy+ worlds are kind of cheap" type of level then get buy+ worlds and try your best to restock them at least once every time the stock runs out.

The best method of making wls is still through farming though. I used to make 4 dls a day back when laser grid seeds are 7/wl and the rayman tractor glitch still works.

Oh, and you could also try exploiting price differences between related items. For example, I got a few legendary maps for 2 dls each in January, and managed to make mjolnirs from them after spending like a dl for each mjolnir. Mjolnirs are 8 dls each for that matter.
    ign: BladeGamer

I'd say I'll spoil endgame if people don't give me wls

Master Sorcerer

Probably buy a BUY+ world worth a few thousands of dls or just invest heavily into a single item hoping for it to rise. Ask Tevoir, he would know, but is he willing to answer your question.
    #NEVERLUCKY
    RNG IS A B!TCH
    Banned.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBoy View Post
    Probably buy a BUY+ world worth a few thousands of dls or just invest heavily into a single item hoping for it to rise. Ask Tevoir, he would know, but is he willing to answer your question.
    Tevoir does not do buy worlds lol.
    I hope you have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
    When I had nothing left, I farmed a lot of grass seeds and brick seeds and sold them. (No magplants yet)
    How much did you profit off of just grass + brick seeds? And did you sell both for 200/1?
    IGN: dracotdragon
    Twitter: @dracotdragon (where I'm most active )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QiBJ5assm4
    The BiteLordist Forums! Create an account here!