Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 35 of 35

Thread: Growtopia Advertising on Snapchat

  1. #25
    Master Sorcerer iFrostSpark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    D̸̼̲̣̮͍̝͙̹̺̣͎̔ͨͨͦ͆̊̿̌͌ͨͮͩ̈̉̊̈E̓̂ͮ̈̐ͭ̋̚҉͏҉̳̱̻̘͖̟̞̘̺
    Posts
    3,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    Imagine expecting people to bother with barely thought out arguments by people who don't even try to understand the opponent's argument, claiming that one word is too difficult for Google and therefore settle for the ad hominem way.
    imagine expecting people to understand your argument full of words taken from a thesaurus

    why cant you just use simplified words? less hassle for you and others because you dont have to look at the thesaurus everytime and people dont have to look the word up lol


    Instagram: @ayielimao
    YouTube: ayielimao

    Latest YT vid B)


  2. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iFrostSpark View Post
    imagine expecting people to understand your argument full of words taken from a thesaurus

    why cant you just use simplified words? less hassle for you and others because you dont have to look at the thesaurus everytime and people dont have to look the word up lol
    But... I don't look at the thesaurus anyway... No trouble for me. Your argument is invalid kek

    When u get into a debate, you have to be prepared for anything. Whining about grandiloquence isn't going to help you win the argument. If you are too indolent to even find out what the opponent is trying to say, then sorry, you aren't worth my time

  3. #27
    Master Sorcerer BEYSBOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    Yey! More players to come!
    Please click

  4. #28
    Master Sorcerer DavidDoesPBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    ZA WARUDO!
    Posts
    4,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    It's hella dumb because no teenager would wanna download such a childish looking game
    Well... I did once...

    And so will the teenagers, who finished / can't afford Terraria.
    <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

  5. #29
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    5,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    Imagine expecting people to bother with barely thought out arguments by people who don't even try to understand the opponent's argument, claiming that one word is too difficult for Google and therefore settle for the ad hominem way.
    imagine using such words to boost your ego and expecting everyone to waste their time at Google

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    But... I don't look at the thesaurus anyway... No trouble for me. Your argument is invalid kek

    When u get into a debate, you have to be prepared for anything. Whining about grandiloquence isn't going to help you win the argument. If you are too indolent to even find out what the opponent is trying to say, then sorry, you aren't worth my time
    I don't think people debate with words which no one uses and neither do you sound smarter while doing it
    IGN : Liquify


  6. #30
    Master Sorcerer Mr. Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Guess It
    Posts
    2,579

    Default

    This thread got way to out of topic.

    also Dejavu
    Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 25/wl.

    Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me



    I treat people the same way they treat me

  7. #31
    Master Sorcerer Boomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Picking up radiation
    Posts
    10,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    I don't think the two of you understand the meaning of "Hitherto"
    I don't think you understand we don't care. Normal people just say "until now."

    Also, when this become a debate on a word nobody uses anymore? Stop changing the topic to trivial things.

  8. #32
    Lesser Wizard SeaAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    The Ocean
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
    This thread got way to out of topic.

    also Dejavu
    I know right It's still entertaining though.
    I make low-quality content.


    Most Recent video: (My videos aren't usually like this)


    IGN: SeaAce
    Instagram: Spades.gt

  9. #33
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,765

    Default

    This isn’t a ad. It’s a fan made filter.



  10. #34
    Lesser Wizard SeaAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    The Ocean
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    This isn’t a ad. It’s a fan made filter.
    Nope, your thinking of something else. This is an actual ad that plays after stories, I just posted a screenshot of it, the the real ad is a 10 second video.
    I make low-quality content.


    Most Recent video: (My videos aren't usually like this)


    IGN: SeaAce
    Instagram: Spades.gt

  11. #35
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaAce View Post
    Nope, your thinking of something else. This is an actual ad that plays after stories, I just posted a screenshot of it, the the real ad is a 10 second video.
    Oh ok I thought you reposted your old thread



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •