BUYDERPY - 50DLS
    BUYURN - 50DLS
    BUYCRATER - 40DLS
    BUYPACKING - 40DLS
    BUYCULTISTROBE - 35DLS
    BUYRACQUETS - 20DLS
    BUYEYEMASKS - 20DLS
    SELLCOOK - 20DLS

Im also selling this autohonor (50-100 Daily)
    Its not a buy+ but its a profitable world

FREEBFG - 300-350DLS

Dm me on Instagram for more info @jecgt

BuyDailyChall, Best 12 DLs but I'm looking for around 18.
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

Quote Originally Posted by Xrmion View Post
    buyforcefields 1bgl owned by marcoolio
    I just look what i sold last 10day only forcefields is 244wl so 24wl a day.. (i have station farm so it is clean)

ofc i sold many things in other vends and cctv every day full..
    IGN: Marcoolio
    Level - 90

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Marcoolio View Post
    I just look what i sold last 10day only forcefields is 244wl so 24wl a day.. (i have station farm so it is clean)

ofc i sold many things in other vends and cctv every day full..
    Mystery chemicals are 4/wl and you sell forcefields 3/wl. 72 forcefields sold in a day. Without the world you could make and sell fuel packs for 20/wl or sell the m chemicals 4/wl. 72 m chemicals would be 18wls but you get 24wls with the world. So you make 6wls per day with the world BUYFORCEFIELDS and 18wls per day with the station farm. Saying 24wls clean per day from the world is very misleading as the world only gives you a quarter of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a list of my worlds I currently have for sale: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...orlds-for-sale

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    Mystery chemicals are 4/wl and you sell forcefields 3/wl. 72 forcefields sold in a day. Without the world you could make and sell fuel packs for 20/wl or sell the m chemicals 4/wl. 72 m chemicals would be 18wls but you get 24wls with the world. So you make 6wls per day with the world BUYFORCEFIELDS and 18wls per day with the station farm. Saying 24wls clean per day from the world is very misleading as the world only gives you a quarter of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a list of my worlds I currently have for sale: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...orlds-for-sale
    Thank you or maybe Kiitos!

Thats all i see in vend and i make it my stat farm so i dont buy anything.. also i do absolutly nothing to sell my stuff in world..

ofc i harvest my stats and make forcefields+slimes, but i count all i sell clean just bcause i dont buy anything in world to sell..

If you dont like my world or what i say..you can allways look other buy+ threads what is really fake with 40+/day clean profits

oh and i dont force anyone trust me or buy world.. i like what i have..

btw that farm with UT's is allready pay me back invested wls so its hard to count anymore.. and you can make forcefields and sell 3/1 like me if you like..

my sign can say rest..
    Last edited by Marcoolio; 05-18-2019 at 05:21 PM.
    Level - 90

My friend sells BUYHAMMERS highest offer 105dls

Last time I checked I had: 1,827 subscribers!

Thats all i see in vend and i make it my stat farm so i dont buy anything.. also i do absolutly nothing to sell my stuff in world..

ofc i harvest my stats and make forcefields+slimes, but i count all i sell clean just bcause i dont buy anything in world to sell..

If you dont like my world or what i say..you can allways look other buy+ threads what is really fake with 40+/day clean profits

btw that farm with UT's is allready pay me back invested wls so its hard to count anymore.. and you can make forcefields and sell 3/1 like me if you like..

my sign can say rest..

"Some times i actually feel like there are more idiotic and toxic people on this forum than me.. how weird"

daaaamn

Master Sorcerer

my sign can say rest..
    Yes, all the 24wls/day you earn is clean but only 25% of them come from your buy+ world. Without the world you would still be making 18wls/day from the station farm. The world is very overpriced. I would suggest you to keep the world as it makes selling the stuff you get from stations easier + for a better selling price. Just saying that you and your station farm do most of the work, the buy+world is just a tool to sell the items easier and for a better price.

If you want to discuss this any further, pm me. This is a little off-topic.

Yes, all the 24wls/day you earn is clean but only 25% of them come from your buy+ world. Without the world you would still be making 18wls/day from the station farm. The world is very overpriced. I would suggest you to keep the world as it makes selling the stuff you get from stations easier + for a better selling price. Just saying that you and your station farm do most of the work, the buy+world is just a tool to sell the items easier and for a better price.

he is getting more than you are expecting... talking about a world that you didn't even visit it and check the daily profit every single day and how much it sells a week... stop talking and just go visit it daily and calculate... he was buying 5/1 and sell 3/1 but he decided to just buy stats and get 100% clean... but even tho he is selling more than he is stocking per day... if you don't know everything of the world stop arguing here and go check the world every day and calculate the clean if he bought 5/1 and sell 3/1

SELL

BUYGROSSBAG
    BUYGROSSMIXS

20DLS EACH
    ID: EYoshy
    World: EnchantedYoshi

Help support these to VOTW, thanks

Ummm what point you think i want to discuss with you?
    You can say what you want but make sure ur fact is right..
    Like you say facts in BUYRAPTORLEGS best excuse is allways that "cant afford more stock".. All good for your life in future.. but focus ur own busines..
    Level - 90

Quote Originally Posted by mantas1742 View Post
    Looking for buy+ worlds, max 120dls
    my friend sells world name is : Buyruinedsign profit per day max is 20-30wls on farmer's day is 70-80wls+

Lesser Wizard

Selling buycrust
    Daily profit is more than 30 wls
    Fishing day profit is more than 60 wls
    I have pic of traffic flow too, if u got discord it would be nice to show u
    Highest offer rn is 120 dls accepting pures only
    Tell me ur offer

Visit my bait shop TEBALFISH Restock every 2 days
    tackle count: 2200

Free chandeliers BFG check out TEBALISTS