Thread: Detect Spammers

Default Detect Spammers

What If Ubisoft Created A System,For Detecting Spammers?

For example, if a peep (I'm using peeps instead of spmamers)says 10 times the samilar sentence repeatedly,he will duct taped for 1 min if they still do the same thing,they will banned

Well there are ways to detect those but I need to sleep hehehe

They have already implemented the captcha, and the amount of spammers decreased significantly. They are also doing an hourly spammers clean up.

Quote Originally Posted by 7075 View Post
    They have already implemented the captcha, and the amount of spammers decreased significantly. They are also doing an hourly spammers clean up.
    Really? Where's the captcha?
    Also,Everytime I go to trade worlds,
    There's always a spammer
    Also,captcha sucks if only login
    Cuz their owner login manually

Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    Really? Where's the captcha?
    Also,Everytime I go to trade worlds,
    There's always a spammer
    Also,captcha sucks if only login
    Cuz their owner login manually
    I'm not sure 100% what they have done, but Ubisoft definitely is working toward some fixes against spammers and scammers as they stated in their recent update announcement, and will definitely continue that work. Spammers seem natural in trade worlds but if you go into normal worlds you barely see them. A captcha at login will detect some, and then most after that can be detected by weird movements or too quick of typing even if the owner logs in manually and then sets up the bot. Hopefully the problems with spammers will be fixed soon enough though, especially in trade worlds and worlds like BUYBFG.
    IGN: dracotdragon
    Twitter: @dracotdragon (where I'm most active )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QiBJ5assm4

Then bot owners will set their bots to say different sentences/words each time. Not effective.

An update about spammers problem posted a few days ago, have you read it?
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ry-Spam-Update

They said the amount of spammers has been reduced significantly after they implemented captcha, so I believe they are doing something more to reduce spammers.

Word per minute counter could help, and an in-game keyboard (for iOS and Android) could help.
    IGN: ChickyBro
    Instagram: @realchickybro (dead)

Bring Star vs. the Forces of Evil back
    http://chng.it/CZkfpBw7MP

Signature picture is really small lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickyBro View Post
    Then bot owners will set their bots to say different sentences/words each time. Not effective.

An update about spammers problem posted a few days ago, have you read it?
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ry-Spam-Update

They said the amount of spammers has been reduced significantly after they implemented captcha, so I believe they are doing something more to reduce spammers.

Word per minute counter could help, and an in-game keyboard (for iOS and Android) could help.
    Simple ai may be promising to do those jobs,telling them how spammers does in different ways,
    But this is resources intensive,but players can mark it so those ai watching those spammer

Oh I didn't read it thx,
    Well spammers owner use a server and use different ip,so owners don't Sacred,how brave,i gress they become gay crying after their main got banned LOL
    also where's captcha?
    I want to test it

A proxy to fake packets to server is ez so may not work at all

Word per counter is ok but fast typers will get banned for nothing

Also, ideas that are resources intensive is a bad idea,we are a bit laggy server

Edit:devs idea is useful,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DracoTDragon View Post
    I'm not sure 100% what they have done, but Ubisoft definitely is working toward some fixes against spammers and scammers as they stated in their recent update announcement, and will definitely continue that work. Spammers seem natural in trade worlds but if you go into normal worlds you barely see them. A captcha at login will detect some, and then most after that can be detected by weird movements or too quick of typing even if the owner logs in manually and then sets up the bot. Hopefully the problems with spammers will be fixed soon enough though, especially in trade worlds and worlds like BUYBFG.
    Hopefully they do it,since my problems are LAG

But ofc,with power of debugging,fixing flaws in the bots and making new ways to not easliy to detect it is instant rip

Ubisoft team is smarter than bots programmers btw