Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Discussion Thread] Community Update: New Mods 2.0

Lesser Wizard

im beyond confident it will be me

Can we not argue. Anyways back to the thread. About how many new recruits for Mod 2.0 are being (or have been) contacted?

IGN: iCreator
    Level: 101
    YouTube Channel: iCreatorGT
    Discord: iCreator#8781
    Veteran Player since Growtopia Beta 2013
    I SEE YOU

I guess it's time to move to Canada now!
    Jokes aside I think this is a very promising update and a big step into the right direction, I'm really looking forward the future!
    Wassup

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Epikur View Post
    I guess it's time to move to Canada now!
    Jokes aside I think this is a very promising update and a big step into the right direction, I'm really looking forward the future!
    c4n4d4 h4s qu4lity he4lthc4re
    IGN: Tevoir
    Level: 125

Time for a true display of skill!

Rolled and smoked.

But Canada time to Indonesia Time had 13 hours difference ☹
    I said this because there's many Indonesian player in the entire community.
    IGN : PhoenixRz
    Level : 95/125
    Instagram : phoenixrz.gt

"Be grateful with whatever you had."

Lesser Wizard

Hello, can I be moderator, don't delete this post. I'm asking for myself and 35,000 people.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixR View Post
    But Canada time to Indonesia Time had 13 hours difference ☹
    I said this because there's many Indonesian player in the entire community.
    But they're not 100% of the community, there's different timezones that the new people can cover
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.

Quote Originally Posted by sipsipsi69 View Post
    Hello, can I be moderator, don't delete this post. I'm asking for myself and 35,000 people.
    Lmao this is gold
    🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿
    🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿
    🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿
    🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽
    🏽 ⬜ ⬛ 🏽 🏽 ⬛ ⬜ 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏽 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by sipsipsi69 View Post
    Needs more accounts.

Watch this thread have 1000 replies of others asking for the moderator position.

Rolled and smoked.

*FabPiano actively plays the game again*
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

Bitelord!!!1!!1!!1!
    🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿
    🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿
    🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿
    🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽
    🏽 ⬜ ⬛ 🏽 🏽 ⬛ ⬜ 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏽 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽

Good luck to those who appear as new moderators, it will be fun to see how hard they will have to work while being one. Anyways It will be hard to guess who could be the new ones.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    probably well-known players like TK68+1, EzCookOven, [deleted], diichan, etc.

totally not zeh lul
    Hopefully not.
    IGN: Imunity

Awesome!

By the way, did you already contact these people or they still don't know anything?
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    1. This has been addressed already and I mentioned this multiple times in several threads with the same topic... we already spoke to the team about lessening public announcement of bans
    2. That is what the training is for. The outsourced team are professional customer support agents, we didn't just randomly selected a bunch of people who don't know how to handle support service.
    3. As what Ezzerio mentioned, there will be some mistakes for sure, but rest assured that these new mods are CAREFULLY SELECTED and will be signing an AGREEMENT with us. Should they break our community rules and our agreement they will be immediately kicked out of the team. Do note that the CONTENT CREATORS are different from the MODERATORS so we are DEFINITELY VERY CAREFUL in selecting the perfect candidates for this.
    4. According to our COMMUNITY SURVEY and based on a whole bunch of THREADS in this forum (I can barely count, that many)... A LOT OF PLAYERS have requested more mods. So we based this initiative on the majority of community requests.
    Wow, didn't expect this explanation. I appreciate this and yeah, I understand what the community desires & know you guys are working hard to meet it. Just don't have my hopes too high. I definitely agree with the direction everything has been heading recently, it shows great care.

The things that has been bugging me is really the community which in my point of view to some aspect actually ruins the gameplay due to disruptive or toxic players. Also there's the fact that everyone bashes you guys for being not Seth & just "lacking information". So naturally my concern was "what if someone messed up and ruins the reputation?" cuz that wouldn't be so great. And frankly, I dont trust or really like the majority of the community, including many who are rather popular and influential. Yes I still deal with them fine, but when even some of the people who should be role models are doing sketchy things, I kinda lost faith in the community. Of course there are always good people, but the number of toxic players are rather at large and there is no way to completely remove them unless well, they were either super toxic, or being very public about it and reported.

So it's more so yes I do want to see more mods & support, but I'm definitely afraid of some rogue mod out of nowhere, or a few mistakes on support side (they might mess up due to the sheer amount of work given) and potentially ruining the reputation even more since I see A LOT of hate for ubisoft, even when a majority isnt their fault. While I have gotten a bit bored with GT, I enjoy chatting with friends & definitely wouldn't want the team's effort to go to waste. It's a hard job, but you guys are doing pretty great honestly despite some of my complaints. It's just that I personally would prefer revamps to dead features over new features which often get forgotten quickly, or somehow disliked. But yeah, you're all doing great and once again thank you for the reply.

p.s. i was struggling to find a way to send the message after realizing your inbox was full, but you already posted the reply here so yeah
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 65
    #FishTrainingJustice

When we selected the new moderators for 2.0 we did an intensive background check apart from making sure that they have been playing the game for a long time and know a lot about the game and the community. We took into account their community performance not only in-game but also in the forums. We evaluated how concerned they are for the community and the game. We took a long hard look at their game logs and social media presence. We wanted to make sure that they are clean, dedicated, motivated, hardworking, active, drama-free and issue-free.

When we selected the new moderators for 2.0 we did an intensive background check apart from making sure that they have been playing the game for a long time and know a lot about the game and the community. We took into account their community performance not only in-game but also in the forums. We evaluated how concerned they are for the community and the game. We took a long hard look at their game logs and social media presence. We wanted to make sure that they are clean, dedicated, motivated, hardworking, active, drama-free and issue-free.

Geez when you put it like that, they better be getting payed too xD

oooh nice, new mods.
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

Master Sorcerer

"drama free"

I assume no famous players then.

Rolled and smoked.