Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 55 of 55

Thread: I might win VOTW tomorrow

  1. #41
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default

    Out of curiosity,

    What's up with people posting threads about them not winning/wanting to win VOTW?


    Also GG You should have gotten VOTW by now!

    Congrats

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    Congrats, mate.
    Planning on doing some giveaways anywhere near in the future? OP might lend you his worlds.
    Thanks, i'll probably do some giveaways here and there but, i don''t want my channel to be built on giveaways so, they will probably be at random times when i'm online!
    IGN: SeaAce

  3. #43
    Master Sorcerer Earth-Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Outerspace.
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    I love how the clouds glitches...
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadVoidGT View Post
    Earth-Chan is getting hot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wite2 View Post
    Earth-Chan ain’t flat you bish!
    REDUCE, REUSE & RECYCLE

    Discord: Earthchan#8360
    Instagram: Earthchan.gt
    Idol: Shawn Mendes <3

  4. #44
    Master Sorcerer Ranierz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    My Mob Spawner
    Posts
    4,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
    Neko and I had convo last week, I was upset not winning VOTW for 2 weeks already and since I'm desperate, I dmed her on insta. She told me that I'm supposed to win VOTW last week but since there were better edits than mine and I lose (It's fine for me since its better). She told me next week probably my time to shine. And now, I'm so hyped about tomorrow because tomorrow will be the cycle of VOTW and yeah. Probably if I won, the 10 Diamond Locks from it will be given away.

    PS: Im currently building 10 worlds for my giveaway knowing that I might win VOTW

    PPSS: Here's the video in case you want to see.


    If you don't mind, please nominate it would be a huge help for me
    omg plox donat pru


    IGN: MadMewMew
    https://i.postimg.cc/KzfMp1x1/ezgif-com-gif-maker-2.gif


    Thanks ItsEaglet for the Avatar

    TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

  5. #45
    Master Sorcerer Mr. Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Guess It
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Out of curiosity,

    What's up with people posting threads about them not winning/wanting to win VOTW?


    Also GG You should have gotten VOTW by now!

    Congrats
    Win VOTD = instant rich
    Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 25/wl.

    Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

    https://i.imgur.com/dmgg6rQ.png

    I treat people the same way they treat me

  6. #46
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Natsuki's baking station
    Posts
    2,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
    Win VOTD = instant rich
    Well just imagine doing some simple short animations and win in 1st try. Thats 100x effective than farming all day.

    ===

    No hate beysboll but, i suggest you should either improve the animation or make a new one with new better ideas. I know being dreamy and all stuff makes you expect more and dont be disencouraged just because you lost.
    My face every day



    Your avatar is ugly.
    Change now



    Shading Pack:



  7. #47
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    4,735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Out of curiosity,

    What's up with people posting threads about them not winning/wanting to win VOTW?


    Also GG You should have gotten VOTW by now!

    Congrats
    I wouldn't give a votw to any of those who do that unless they do something actually surprisingly good. Posting a thread "I lost me sad, another useless video" just shows who are making videos only to get an easy 200dls++. People make low quality animations thinking "It's an animation, easy win, right?". People please, instead of shitting out poor animations, come up with something original.

  8. #48
    Lesser Wizard TonyChase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Cebu City, Philippines
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaAce View Post
    Thanks, i'll probably do some giveaways here and there but, i don''t want my channel to be built on giveaways so, they will probably be at random times when i'm online!
    Yasssss don't be like other youtubers who gain subscribers just because of their giveaways!!! I salute your decision!!!
    Visit my 2nd WOTD attempt called PROMISES, feel free to visit.

    Achievements
    *Win WOTD (✅)
    *Reach level 40 (❌)
    *Make friends (✅)

    IG:@kaitonatics
    IGN: Arxan

  9. #49
    Master Sorcerer GaysD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    Good quote to replace my signature??
    Anything is better than your current signature.

  10. #50
    Lesser Knight annesizpic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    36

    Default

    The things that i'm going to say might demotivate you but listen,

    1- What did Hamumu say ? "* Don't PM us, don't message mods, just post it here. If you PM it to us, we are not going to be happy!"

    2-I personally wouldnt give the VOTW to a person who did emotional pressure over the forum,i would give it to a person who just really thinked about it(Styx/Superyow)/ who did great VFX and details.(Growtopia Digital)

    3-You have to motivate yourself to make better Animations/VFX/SFX.

    4-Personally this video doesnt really match the VOTW quality.[Glitching Clouds/Non-smooth/Cumbersome Animation]

    As i said, keep motivating yourself to make better animations and dont expect to win at the first time. Good Luck :]
    Last edited by annesizpic; 05-20-2019 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Spelling Mistake

  11. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Evergreen State
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyChase View Post
    Yasssss don't be like other youtubers who gain subscribers just because of their giveaways!!! I salute your decision!!!
    Lol
    *TheFlyingE has left the forums*

  12. #52
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    I wouldn't give a votw to any of those who do that unless they do something actually surprisingly good. Posting a thread "I lost me sad, another useless video" just shows who are making videos only to get an easy 200dls++. People make low quality animations thinking "It's an animation, easy win, right?". People please, instead of shitting out poor animations, come up with something original.
    100% Agreed.

  13. #53
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Animation was pretty wack ngl
    #NEVERLUCKY
    RNG IS A B!TCH

  14. #54
    Master Sorcerer Multiply's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annesizpic View Post
    The things that i'm going to say might demotivate you but listen,

    1- What did Hamumu say ? "* Don't PM us, don't message mods, just post it here. If you PM it to us, we are not going to be happy!"

    2-I personally wouldnt give the VOTW to a person who did emotional pressure over the forum,i would give it to a person who just really thinked about it(Styx/Superyow)/ who did great VFX and details.(Growtopia Digital)

    3-You have to motivate yourself to make better Animations/VFX/SFX.

    4-Personally this video doesnt really match the VOTW quality.[Glitching Clouds/Non-smooth/Cumbersome Animation]

    As i said, keep motivating yourself to make better animations and dont expect to win at the first time. Good Luck :]
    I agree with number 2 alot. Emotional pressure can change the outcome of a contest that was meant to be fair and just in terms of creativity. At this rate of the number of threads posted about "why I didn't win VOTW" is going to increase and it's gonna be an all out war of "OH I should win because [X] happened to me"

    Honestly it isn't fair for someone to win just because he/she cried not winning the week before. What about those who worked hard to make a nice animation and didn't win just because you were heartbroken the week before
    If you're in it for the DLS and don't win. JUST. FARM.
    IGN: TinyTimii
    Thx Beagle for making my Signature

    Check out one of my video below!


  15. #55
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    881

    Default

    today is May 23 and u didnt win

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •