Thread: FUSION Wars : The Chosen One (CHAPTER 2)

Default FUSION Wars : The Chosen One (CHAPTER 2)

Deleted xd
    this is probably too stupid to continue anyways
    Last edited by MMSTYLE; 05-20-2019 at 12:27 PM.
    Goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by MMSTYLE View Post
    Chapter 2 of the story I'm writing. If you didn't see chapter 1, here's the link: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...on+wars+chosen
    CHAPTER 2: The Master Pixel Angel Of Wisdom

Jimothy’s mother, Marla, was a very hard working woman. She was always busy with something, anything. If she finished washing the sloppy mountain of dishes in her kitchen sink, she would move away and vacuum Jimothy’s bedroom. When she finished vacuuming, she would cook lunch and a delicious treat. Because of this solely done, long, almost unending grind, her hair was very messy and crazed. Her hands were always as cold as a metal pole, damp, and wrinkled because of the dishwashing and bathroom cleaning. She had normal black pupils and a white iris. She had some skin in her waist but her legs were thin. Large and red blackheads were covering her back, and sandals were her most wore shoes. She was making dinner when Jimothy was warped out of Earth. She quickly scurried out of the kitchen and entered his bedroom, trembling with fear. ‘JIMOTHY!’ she cried out, hopeless but only seeking information.
    ACT TWO
    ‘Jimothy Smith’, said The Master Pixel Angel of Wisdom. Jimothy was pleasantly confused, in a sort of hopeful, calm way. He was circled by Pixel Guardians with magnificent and stunning bushy pixel angel wings. 'Jimothy, we have been impressed with your performance in 'Angels n' Devils Version. 2 Deluxe', and there is surely a special place for gifted people like you, better than a place where you're always bullied by completely clueless, dim-witted knuckleheads who think they're doing the benevolent decision', he then gasped, took a brief moment to look him in the eye, then continued,'... and, well, surely you'd accept our offer for you, an offer very rarely given, to be a trained warrior, and a hero to planet Earth.'
    'W-W-What..', Jimothy stuttered,'I mean, I'm just a nerd.. who p-plays.. video games.. to escape from reality..an-'
    'EXACTLY!! See, in this world, we use video game logic, to summon the most powerful of powers you can ever imagine..' The master then turned his pinky to match a spiral shape and then made a long sword entirely of pixels appear out of thin air and continued,'To weapons..', and then swung the sword upwards and, without a pause, made four obscenely thick lightning bolts strike the castles around them, and continued,'That can make the most wild, impossible and fearsome reality that can destroy colonies of armies at once when used just once.'

TO BE CONTINUED
    BUMP
    anyone wanna give me some feedback? i dont wanna just delete this cuz i have a feeling that this is too weird lol
    Goodbye.