Thread: Heyooo,its your friendly(not so friendly) forumer Malware!

Default Heyooo,its your friendly(not so friendly) forumer Malware!

Yo
    Wazzzzzzup

So, I'ma decently newer forumer, but I have been here for a bit.

I don't really know what to put here, so I guess I'll list my goals and what I believe in.

I believe in the idea that if you get scammed, its your fault. You can'tblame anyone besides yourself(rarely should Ubisoft actually be responsible for it)

My goal is a big one. Buy all 500 Phoenix Pacifiers and recycle 499 of them(well, some are battle pets and stuff though...but you get the point). I also want to just be overall well known in Growtopia's community, so I play fashion shows and spleef ALOT. Maybe I'll host a fashion show eventually...stay tuned for that!

So, no one really asks about this, but I have a reason my name is Malware. No, I am not a cool hacker, but I put it out of just shear spite.

I used to simply have the user name "nicholasyee"(It was a joke with me and a friend). I played for about 1 or 2 years and long story short got hacked. Felt pretty bad. I, still to this day, want to punch that person in the face, but I don't know who hacked me of course.

To make sure I'd always remember that, I made my name MalwareHD cause Malware was taken. I was fortunate enough to log in during the hacking and did save about 1 dl worth of items.

I eventually met the owner of Malware and bought the name.

Well, I can probably extend this for another few paragraphs but thats not really to important...

I'm here to meet you guys!

I hope we can get along well! I like trying to defend controversial topics, but I do know when to give up on it.
    Let's make posts that count!

Hello there, please enjoy your stay

Lesser Wizard

Welcome back to the forums. beware of dragon fans btw
    Hey there!

Hello there! I am your average forumer.

BlockCorp Services has just opened! Visit the world BLOCKCORP for more info.

Welcome back, to the lovely forums, also we have good news, check out the update discussions sub-forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadVoidGT View Post
    Earth-Chan is getting hot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wite2 View Post
    Earth-Chan ain’t flat you bish!
    REDUCE, REUSE & RECYCLE

Discord: Earthchan#8360
    Instagram: Earthchan.gt
    Idol: Shawn Mendes <3

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Yo
    Wazzzzzzup

So, I'ma decently newer forumer, but I have been here for a bit.

I don't really know what to put here, so I guess I'll list my goals and what I believe in.

I believe in the idea that if you get scammed, its your fault. You can'tblame anyone besides yourself(rarely should Ubisoft actually be responsible for it)

My goal is a big one. Buy all 500 Phoenix Pacifiers and recycle 499 of them(well, some are battle pets and stuff though...but you get the point). I also want to just be overall well known in Growtopia's community, so I play fashion shows and spleef ALOT. Maybe I'll host a fashion show eventually...stay tuned for that!

So, no one really asks about this, but I have a reason my name is Malware. No, I am not a cool hacker, but I put it out of just shear spite.

I used to simply have the user name "nicholasyee"(It was a joke with me and a friend). I played for about 1 or 2 years and long story short got hacked. Felt pretty bad. I, still to this day, want to punch that person in the face, but I don't know who hacked me of course.

To make sure I'd always remember that, I made my name MalwareHD cause Malware was taken. I was fortunate enough to log in during the hacking and did save about 1 dl worth of items.

I eventually met the owner of Malware and bought the name.

Well, I can probably extend this for another few paragraphs but thats not really to important...

I'm here to meet you guys!

I hope we can get along well! I like trying to defend controversial topics, but I do know when to give up on it.
    Preeetty late on making an introduction about yourself,but hey,better late than never,I never made one myself.

Glad to meet you,I guess,I actually met you a year ago,when you created a clan,and you're pretty nice.

Soz. Hi.

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...2&d=1554470952

Master Sorcerer

Hi. You entered the forums right after I quit so we might not know each other.

Anyway don't use bright-colored font. A pain to read (no bad intent though, just advising). Welcome (back) to the forums.