Thread: Goodbye Growtopia

Default Goodbye Growtopia

recently my account has been logged into somehow (did not give any info out at all) and have lost all worldlocks and farm worlds so im throwing the towel in. for the years ive played growtopia its been a fun ride but now that its not worth bothering with growtopia support and admins because all they can say is its basically my fault for not securing my account even more and apparently cant do anything further i believe its the end of the road. i dont feel the need to dedicate any more years just so it can be thrown away like the last 3. i dont need to spend any more money on a game where its devs arent considerate of its players. (agree to disagree) but hope all goes well fellow growtopians and goodluck
    IGN:PolyGT
    Level:52
    Goals:
    Dls 9/100

My Farm World: ZNYK
    My Station World: SOLD!
    Naruto Fan by Heart

You have the choice to start from scratch and learn from your mistake(s). It's important to never use the same password on multiple websites and to change it from time to time and don't forget that it's important to have AAP enabled... Remember, it's your choice to return or not if so, then good luck.
    I live inside my own world of make-believe.

Farewell! I'm sorry this had happened to you, just don't forget to never give up accomplishing your dreams.

Your signature says you had 9 DLS out of 100, you can make 9 DLS back in less than a month.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Goodbye, hope you have a fun time in the game :/ hmm, you can hang-out here in the forums if your bored.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadVoidGT View Post
    Earth-Chan is getting hot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wite2 View Post
    Earth-Chan ain’t flat you bish!
    REDUCE, REUSE & RECYCLE

Discord: Earthchan#8360
    Instagram: Earthchan.gt
    Idol: Shawn Mendes <3

Quote Originally Posted by TeraBeatZ View Post
    recently my account has been logged into somehow (did not give any info out at all) and have lost all worldlocks and farm worlds so im throwing the towel in. for the years ive played growtopia its been a fun ride but now that its not worth bothering with growtopia support and admins because all they can say is its basically my fault for not securing my account even more and apparently cant do anything further i believe its the end of the road. i dont feel the need to dedicate any more years just so it can be thrown away like the last 3. i dont need to spend any more money on a game where its devs arent considerate of its players. (agree to disagree) but hope all goes well fellow growtopians and goodluck
    I wish you good luck in whatever are you going to do after this .Till we meet again

Wrong subforum...
    But goodbye.
    IGN: BiteForce

Forumer of the year of 2017

An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but a snarl a day keeps everybody away!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...601/him_60.jpg
    Legendary quote below
    Quote Originally Posted by Mstyles View Post
    I'm asking you to pay world locks for my 'Bad English' to carve an end

I like how every type of fourm posts saying good bye would have negative things saying how easy it is to play gt and earn dls etc... Some play and don't hardcore farm. Tbh if gt support undo all illegal trades with scams this usually don't happen. Wdym illegal trade?
    A werid suggestion ~~> Let your account gain a option, 'Anti-scam willingness'
    Whenever a person get scam and you bought an item for it, enabling this will make it so you are willing to undo your item for the owner to gain it back.
    Not enabling this however means you can't get any scamned items back.
    You get the idea...

Bai dood.-. Have a easier life studying
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth-Chan View Post
    Judge me if you want to judge, i dont care what you damn people say. I'd rather stay my true self than being plastic towards others.
    Instagram: @HeWhoKnows_gt
    I am an Editor for Growtopia Wiki
    Art contest 1dl giveaway here

Quote Originally Posted by luckygemss View Post
    You have the choice to start from scratch and learn from your mistake(s). It's important to never use the same password on multiple websites and to change it from time to time and don't forget that it's important to have AAP enabled... Remember, it's your choice to return or not if so, then good luck.
    i dont keep the same passwords.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Your signature says you had 9 DLS out of 100, you can make 9 DLS back in less than a month.
    im somewhat of a returning player. but after what happened i decided to jump back onto the forums. my sig isnt updated im no longer lvl 52 and no longer have 9 dls. everything was in my world i no longer have. i have 0 now lmao
    Goals:
    Dls 9/100

Naruto Fan by Heart

Quote Originally Posted by TeraBeatZ View Post
    i dont keep the same passwords.

- - - Updated - - -

im somewhat of a returning player. but after what happened i decided to jump back onto the forums. my sig isnt updated im no longer lvl 52 and no longer have 9 dls. everything was in my world i no longer have. i have 0 now lmao
    That's sad to hear but as everyone else said you can always start over. And look. You've already got up to 9 dls before, you can do it again! Like 3 years ago I lost pretty much everything too but I worked hard and got it back. Oh, and also skepticism is the key, don't trust people easily and make sure you, yourself are always the safest you can be.
    Hello, I am EZCookOven
    Level: 125.
    Legendary Title, Dragon, Wings.

Quote Originally Posted by EzCookOven View Post
    That's sad to hear but as everyone else said you can always start over. And look. You've already got up to 9 dls before, you can do it again! Like 3 years ago I lost pretty much everything too but I worked hard and got it back. Oh, and also skepticism is the key, don't trust people easily and make sure you, yourself are always the safest you can be.
    ive started over more than once and that i admit was from my own stupidity but in this case i "guess" it was still my fault for not securing my account even more. ive played this game since launch. i am 19 now and yes some may think im a little old but i still love the game and ive known not to give info out. only for the reason i have other game accounts with my debt card connected to so i know better. it was fun while it lasted maybe ill give it some more thoughts.
    Goals:
    Dls 9/100

Naruto Fan by Heart

Always a bad thing to see a forumer leave.But hey, you do you. Good luck in the rest of your life theres so much to look foward too. Hope we see you again with us in the far future.
    Im the owner and founder of project CGE
    Heres a short movie i made:

Heres my discord server and Instagram if you need direct contact with me.Or if you just wanna hide from those ectoplasm covered pest. XD

Also check out my new youtube channel link too.

Discord:
    Tap to join my discord server invite

Youtube:
    Tap to veiw my youtube channel XD

Instagram:
    Tap to veiw my instagram account

See you!
    Hope that you are having a great life!

But...
    Name:  Screenshot (209).png
Views: 23
Size:  114.4 KB
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Guides