Thread: Looking to manage farms or something.. need work!

Lesser Wizard

Default Looking to manage farms or something.. need work!

Just got back from quitting a couple of months ago. i have done several farm managements in the past, such as helping out PUHG.GT, and a few other people. I have around 16 DLS and 2 million gems, just thought this would be worth mentioning in a trust factor. Really just looking for any jobs, would prefer to get a decent amount of pay from the job. If you are interested in hiring me, just tell me to meet in game, or pm me, or let me know in the comments if you have a job for me, and how much it would pay. Thanks!
    Hello! I Break Blocks for Gems, I do Harvesting Services for free, and I manage farms! If you ever need me, just pm me.

Trusted by: PUHG.GT

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by KaptainPowz View Post
    Just got back from quitting a couple of months ago. i have done several farm managements in the past, such as helping out PUHG.GT, and a few other people. I have around 16 DLS and 2 million gems, just thought this would be worth mentioning in a trust factor. Really just looking for any jobs, would prefer to get a decent amount of pay from the job. If you are interested in hiring me, just tell me to meet in game, or pm me, or let me know in the comments if you have a job for me, and how much it would pay. Thanks!
    I have some pepper and fishtank.You can break the blocks and plant the seeds and you can take gems this is your payment contact me in game if you are interested Id:manuel123321

Lesser Wizard

Definately interested, I'll be on at around 3pm EST till the end of the night, currently bout to go to school from 7:30-2:35
    Hello! I Break Blocks for Gems, I do Harvesting Services for free, and I manage farms! If you ever need me, just pm me.

Lesser Knight

Definately interested, I'll be on at around 3pm EST till the end of the night, currently bout to go to school from 7:30-2:35
    Perfectly just msg me when you are on.

Banned

Can confirm that you are not trusted by Pugh gt, also he is not very known on the forums

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by SwordSlayer5 View Post
    Can confirm that you are not trusted by Pugh gt, also he is not very known on the forums
    I have actually managed multiple farms for PUHG.GT, and he was pretty well known before(around a year ago) just came back from quitting

Msg me in game
    IGN: kyleakas

Goals:
    Win WOTD
    FOCUSED EYES (33/100)
    Reach Level 125 (70/125)

VISIT MY WORLD PAINTKR FOR CHEAP PAINTS