Thread: New Profile Ideas

Knight

Thumbs up New Profile Ideas

Some ideas that can be used to make the old profile of someone better:

Main world, this is a very important mechanic that could have lots of potential. There will be a button or a button with a set of buttons that displays the person's "main world", helps combat royal lock potentially, more people interacting/trading/personalizing a world for people to see. 10/10 A big want

Mini quests, a small mechanic to increase daily players/ play retention. A button added to phone/tab like role/ wrenching oneself, etc. These quests are like the daily quest except there's different difficulties with better rewards as the difficulties go up. Prizes vary 100 gems- 14 day sub. Prizes that people will check every so often that it will not go forgotten in one of the updates (prime example is roles) Bonus: 3 hour cooldowns that can be speed up with a video (1 hour/video) for a little extra $$ for putting work into it hehe.. 7/10 more for no lifers like me

Customizing player "stalking" packs can be bought in store, increases in price like backpack. When wrenching a player their overview can be customized to their liking upon a few select options, moving buttons to fun places and what-not. 6/10 good for pro players.

Bank, invest "gems" into a bank to grow your wealth! The bank will be a little option where one can put 20000gems (or some other cap) into the bank and pay a 10% fee, then a day later they can "cash out" 15-20% of X investment. They can cancel and get their gems back, but will not regain gems spent as tax.

These are a few ideas I came up with at the top of my head when I was bored.. Any ideas to fix/ improve/ add to make this list better?

Can someone move this to the right Subforum? Thx
    Last edited by Zynek3; 05-21-2019 at 02:51 PM.
    I THINK ITS LEGIT GUYS ~Chris2019

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Zynek3 View Post
    Some ideas that can be used to make the old profile of someone better:

Main world, this is a very important mechanic that could have lots of potential. There will be a button or a button with a set of buttons that displays the person's "main world", helps combat royal lock potentially, more people interacting/trading/personalizing a world for people to see. 10/10 A big want

Mini quests, a small mechanic to increase daily players/ play retention. A button added to phone/tab like role/ wrenching oneself, etc. These quests are like the daily quest except there's different difficulties with better rewards as the difficulties go up. Prizes vary 100 gems- 14 day sub. Prizes that people will check every so often that it will not go forgotten in one of the updates (prime example is roles) Bonus: 3 hour cooldowns that can be speed up with a video (1 hour/video) for a little extra $$ for putting work into it hehe.. 7/10 more for no lifers like me

Customizing player "stalking" packs can be bought in store, increases in price like backpack. When wrenching a player their overview can be customized to their liking upon a few select options, moving buttons to fun places and what-not. 6/10 good for pro players.

Bank, invest "gems" into a bank to grow your wealth! The bank will be a little option where one can put 20000gems (or some other cap) into the bank and pay a 10% fee, then a day later they can "cash out" 15-20% of X investment. They can cancel and get their gems back, but will not regain gems spent as tax.

These are a few ideas I came up with at the top of my head when I was bored.. Any ideas to fix/ improve/ add to make this list better?
    Good idea.. Wrong Subforum btw
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    This Guy Is A 2K IQ Genius,But This Quote Is Written By Him,Press The Spoiler For Prayers Please

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    Good idea.. Wrong Subforum btw
    Oops that's right
    I THINK ITS LEGIT GUYS ~Chris2019