Thread: Hidden door/small lock issue

Default Hidden door/small lock issue

Hello Dear Friends, I got an issue with hidden door or may be small locks, I don't know, I have bfg and all doors locked by small lockes/hidden doors, few days ago I got report that someone is scamming gems by passing through doors, at first I didn't believe but next day I saw myself, Dubble checked access and if in case door was opened, but non of that actually happened, some of my friends thought that I do on purpose to take they are gems, that hurts, anyway I couldn't prove nothing, all I could do is to buy vip doors which are very expensive now and replace all small locks. Would you please check on this problem. Big thanks in advance. Hope you can resolve it soon.
    Twitter/Instagram: @bellamie_gt
    YouTube channel: HOWTOWAW GT

Quote Originally Posted by BellaMie View Post
    Hello Dear Friends, I got an issue with hidden door or may be small locks, I don't know, I have bfg and all doors locked by small lockes/hidden doors, few days ago I got report that someone is scamming gems by passing through doors, at first I didn't believe but next day I saw myself, Dubble checked access and if in case door was opened, but non of that actually happened, some of my friends thought that I do on purpose to take they are gems, that hurts, anyway I couldn't prove nothing, all I could do is to buy vip doors which are very expensive now and replace all small locks. Would you please check on this problem. Big thanks in advance. Hope you can resolve it soon.
    Do you have any admin in your bfg world?

Quote Originally Posted by BellaMie View Post
    Make sure the door IDs aren't easy to guess
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)