Thread: I don’t get what’s so difficult about this.

Master Sorcerer

Default I don’t get what’s so difficult about this.

How a tractor works: walk over trees, you break them.
    How a plow works: walk over empty spaces, you plant seeds in your inventory.
    How walking works: going from one point to another by pressing the move buttons.

How do you even mess this up? I am missing at least 5% of all the seeds I am planting and even missing trees when I am harvesting at a snail’s pace which is the tractor. How does the game client even explain how I missed those trees to the server, like “Hmm, he missed 3 seeds in a row, must be because he’s teleporting and not actually moving across those blocks!” Seriously?

You have proven that it is certainly possible to not miss any seeds or miss any trees with the rayman tractor/plow glitch. Why not implement this feature already?
    ign: BladeGamer

Quote Originally Posted by BladeGamer View Post
    How walking works: going from one point to another by pressing the move buttons.

How do you even mess this up? I am missing at least 5% of all the seeds I am planting and even missing trees when I am harvesting at a snail’s pace which is the tractor. How does the game client even explain how I missed those trees to the server, like “Hmm, he missed 3 seeds in a row, must be because he’s teleporting and not actually moving across those blocks!” Seriously?

You have proven that it is certainly possible to not miss any seeds or miss any trees with the rayman tractor/plow glitch. Why not implement this feature already?
    You're moving too fast.. it's a certain amount of plants/harvests a sec not per block. Rayman only increased this number but attracted the 'one hit' hack.

- - - Updated - - -

Or you connection is bad causing you to miss the ticks when the tractor /plow plants/harvests
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/absol.gif
    Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1IBjc...DKUM/giphy.gif
    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Banned

The problem is common among people with average WiFi.

To put it simply your ping sucks. To test it out go to a growtopia ping tester that usually consists of slime blocks pinballs and holes among the slime blocks

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Garade View Post
    Rayman only increased this number but attracted the 'one hit' hack.
    When it lagged while I was using the glitch, the rate of planting slows down to like 1 seed per second, but it still ensures that all of my seeds were planted. Why can't it be the case for normal plows and harvester?
    ign: BladeGamer

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BladeGamer View Post

Try to remove any item that can give u speedy mod while you're splicing those seeds using plow. If you're having like 20dls , try to get a rayman as it helps you to harvest trees faster

Quote Originally Posted by anons View Post
    Try to remove any item that can give u speedy mod while you're splicing those seeds using plow. If you're having like 20dls , try to get a rayman as it helps you to harvest trees faster
    even without speedy mod, there are still spots where the plow missed

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Lesser Knight

when you move your client sends a packet to the server that you moved but when you are lagging a delay will happen and some packets won't register that's lag to fix it get a better internet