Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 2 mods+ online this time but I barely see world was nuked

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    At House OFC
    Posts
    343

    Default 2 mods+ online this time but I barely see world was nuked

    IDK why, maybe they doing training but in GT server?

    Forgot to provide screenshot..

    Rather than that...
    I love seeing there are always mods online
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    This Guy Is A 2K IQ Genius,But This Quote Is Written By Him,Press The Spoiler For Prayers Please

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer GrowStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    IDK why, maybe they doing training but in GT server?

    Forgot to provide screenshot..

    Rather than that...
    I love seeing there are always mods online
    1) They're probably training
    2) Do you think they actually listened to us and lessened the huge ban walls?
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

    Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    At House OFC
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    1) They're probably training
    2) Do you think they actually listened to us and lessened the huge ban walls?
    I reported 2 hackers, I think it will banned

    Another one hacker want to see mods seeing him hacking

    Maybe,
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    This Guy Is A 2K IQ Genius,But This Quote Is Written By Him,Press The Spoiler For Prayers Please

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    At House OFC
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Buuuuuuuump
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    This Guy Is A 2K IQ Genius,But This Quote Is Written By Him,Press The Spoiler For Prayers Please

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Epikur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,710

    Default

    If you do not see any "world has been nuked" etc in the chat but there are mods online they either are getting trained/have other stuff to do or they ban worlds/players without a chat notification, not every ban is being shown in the chat.
    Wassup

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Astigmatisme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Anticonstitutionnellement
    Posts
    1,339

    Default

    Silent​​​​

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    At House OFC
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epikur View Post
    If you do not see any "world has been nuked" etc in the chat but there are mods online they either are getting trained/have other stuff to do or they ban worlds/players without a chat notification, not every ban is being shown in the chat.
    Good then,banning spree like no tomorow is huuge spam tbh

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    Silent​​​​
    Spammer:let me introduce
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    This Guy Is A 2K IQ Genius,But This Quote Is Written By Him,Press The Spoiler For Prayers Please

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Beyond
    Posts
    758

    Default

    Hey, Moderators have the ability to hide notifications across growtopia so it doesn't have to broadcast. Either way they sometimes do broadcast to warn everyone that they are watching from a distance but in this case, they will remain hidden.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  9. #9
    Squire
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Moderator's usually go hidden when they don't want to be bothered and want to play Growtopia like everybody else. The problem is when they purposely make themselves visible and don't do anything about drop games etc.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •