Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 89

Thread: Meet Our New Moderators [2.0]

  1. #61
    Lesser Wizard CanYaNot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Congratulations on the position! Hopefully, this could help form a strong bond between the staff and the community!
    A mile of road, you can drive a mile.
    A mile of track, you can travel a mile.
    A mile of runway and you have the whole world.

  2. #62
    Lesser Wizard ButtCry99 GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Where do I live?
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Welcome Bleulabel (because I saw the new name from the growtopia gazette)
    #TURTLESQUAD

    IG: @raymondtran59

  3. #63
    Peasant GTFarmerMark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    At my house ;)
    Posts
    5

    Post So we must playing growtopia for 5-6 years to become a mod..hehehe

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hello Growtopians!

    Yesterday we introduced you to our associates from Canada... today we would like to introduce you to our new batch of moderators for our new Community Initiative: Moderators 2.0!

    We know that you all want to see more active mods both in-game and in the forum, that's why we hired veteran players from the community who are genuinely concerned about the game and are passionate about helping out players.

    These new moderators came from different countries, thus, enabling us to cover all time zones. You will see them in-game moderating the game, interacting and engaging with players!

    So, let's all welcome our new moderators!


    ~ NekoRei
    So we must playing 5-6 years in growtopia to become a mod..Aww I also want to become a mod but Im not famous and not active in forums..but I have a lot of experience in playing growtopia.. I want to encourage growtopians to follow the rules and to enjoy playing without doing illegal

  4. #64
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    398

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by GTFarmerMark View Post
    So we must playing 5-6 years in growtopia to become a mod..Aww I also want to become a mod but Im not famous and not active in forums..but I have a lot of experience in playing growtopia.. I want to encourage growtopians to follow the rules and to enjoy playing without doing illegal
    You don't need to be famous to become a mod, and don't try on purpose to become one. Trying to become a mod will just lower your chances of ever becoming one, just be the person you really are. If you're inherently helpful and pleasant person you have a high chance of maybe once becoming a mod.
    The game is fantastic, but community on the other hand is mostly toxic.

  5. #65

    Default

    It's a pleasure to have a group of moderators that we can work in conjunction with to make Growtopia better for the entire community. I'm certain that they will bring a level of professionalism that's exemplary, and that they will serve the game community well. I would like to extend the warmest of welcomes to all of our new moderators!
    Instagram | @daewud.gt

  6. #66
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Southern šŸ‡«šŸ‡®
    Posts
    871

    Default

    So happy for The mods 2.0! Hope they can stop 99% of the scams in this game! Decrease has already been showing in the last few days.
    IGN: Ephus

    I've played Growtopia for 6 years now, but only recently joined the forums!
    Avatar made by: Electrolava9

    Level: 77
    Gender: Male
    Country: šŸ‡«šŸ‡®

  7. #67
    Master Sorcerer xTarZii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GERMANY
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hello Growtopians!

    Yesterday we introduced you to our associates from Canada... today we would like to introduce you to our new batch of moderators for our new Community Initiative: Moderators 2.0!

    We know that you all want to see more active mods both in-game and in the forum, that's why we hired veteran players from the community who are genuinely concerned about the game and are passionate about helping out players.

    These new moderators came from different countries, thus, enabling us to cover all time zones. You will see them in-game moderating the game, interacting and engaging with players!

    So, let's all welcome our new moderators!


    ~ NekoRei

    Well, everytime I play none of the mods are online.

    Theres actually no Mod in the German Time Zone or Europe

    But Greets to the New Moderators and congratz on your Position.
    Enjoy your Power and use them on those SCAMMERS.
    Last edited by xTarZii; 05-22-2019 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Adding Text

  8. #68
    Super Moderator Misthios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Thanks to all of you for the incredibly warm welcome - we're really happy to be able to help you guys and to help the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daewud View Post
    It's a pleasure to have a group of moderators that we can work in conjunction with to make Growtopia better for the entire community. I'm certain that they will bring a level of professionalism that's exemplary, and that they will serve the game community well. I would like to extend the warmest of welcomes to all of our new moderators!
    A warm welcome to all of you new support specialists, as well - I look forward to working with you all!
    Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

    Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt

  9. #69
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    460

    Default

    heads up for a new wave of impersonators like JanHammers and ZruuI
    and ig accounts with mod applications in their bio

  10. #70
    Master Sorcerer Cloverlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,048

    Default

    I give a warm welcome to the new moderators, as well as the new support team. Glad we finally have more moderators to help fix up the game.

    Reading this thread yesterday.. all the new moderators were called Moderator on the forum. Why are three of them Forum Guardians now? Could we get some insight there?
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 104
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    My Discord server link: https://discord.gg/Jj5hWy3
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

  11. #71
    Master Sorcerer Jojobean HD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Swaziland
    Posts
    880

    Default

    Welcome guys! Glad to hear you are all so experienced in the game, Will help us out a ton as a community!
    I like working, pizza, and also Agario!



    Donate? Go to JOJOBEANHD!!!!!

    Wotds: 23 And Counting!
    Thanks for wotd seth! H4lloweenStuff 2/23/17
    ^ First wotd!
    Thanks to GOOGLEMYNAME for this epic art!

  12. #72
    Master Sorcerer Fredbear489's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Inside a World Lock
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Where's the Graduation music when you need it?

    Hello New mods! I look forward to meeting you guys in-game!
    IGN: ProbablySeth
    GOALS

    Growtopian National Anthem:

  13. #73
    Super Moderator Sabaei's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Thank you for all the welcoming posts! I have read all of the replies in this thread and they are very encouraging

  14. #74
    Master Sorcerer BiteLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim in gainwings
    Posts
    8,525

    Default

    Hey new mods!
    IGN: BiteForce

    Forumer of the year of 2017

    An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but a snarl a day keeps everybody away!

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...601/him_60.jpg
    Legendary quote below
    Quote Originally Posted by Mstyles View Post
    I'm asking you to pay world locks for my 'Bad English' to carve an end

  15. #75
    Master Sorcerer Yell0wTail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    In the ocean
    Posts
    659

    Default

    Do mods have to change their names if they get promoted? I mean it would be awkward having ur friends knowing you were a mod...
    IGN:Yell0wTail

    Level 89/125


    UwU

    Golden Angels - 1/1
    Diamond Locks- 80/100

  16. #76
    Lesser Wizard SYNDO GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yell0wTail View Post
    Do mods have to change their names if they get promoted? I mean it would be awkward having ur friends knowing you were a mod...
    they have a seperate account. one normal and one mod.
    Hello

  17. #77
    Master Sorcerer walkstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    South Antartica
    Posts
    1,306

    Default

    Oh look, someone got a promotion!
    I shall gone, and never be remembered

  18. #78
    Knight JonnyPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Trapped in Growopia
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Great to meet you all! I also happen to be from Canada and played Growtopia for a quite long time. It's nice to have more Moderator!
    Check this video out!

    Hi Y'all~ I'm JonnyPlaysGT and I hope you're having a wonderful day!
    I run a channel here (Ignore me) http://Youtube.com/c/JonnyPlaysGT
    Feel free to visit me in game!

  19. #79
    Lesser Knight MonRao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    [SOLD]
    Posts
    38

    Default

    " HOLD ON TO THE INSIGHT "

  20. #80
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    2,341

    Default

    haha yeet! misthios is a mod now! :D he defo deserves that spot!
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Status: Poor asf

    Discord: wallop#1435


    http://static.allureofnds.net/images/siglinks/big.png

    Click pwease^

    pwease supportz


    Profile Pic by ElectroLava9


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •