Thread: votw..

Default votw..

wondering when will non-animation video of the weeks will come back... i mean does it really have to be an animation/skit all the time? xd

f/suggestionbox

and i suggest make a cycle for votws too
    I am not gay but my IGN is jimizgay

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    wondering when will non-animation video of the weeks will come back... i mean does it really have to be an animation/skit all the time? xd

f/suggestionbox

I would agree most videos are animated but some are actually not. Recently STYX's video wasn't an animation so i guess there is still some light for non-animation vids to come back. Regardless I think VOTWs shouldn't follow a standard but in terms of creativity and effort into the video. The thing about animations that make it stand out is that it breaks the confines of the game (i.e Flying, having massive fights)
    IGN: TinyTimii
    Thx Beagle for making my Signature

Check out one of my video below!

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post

f/suggestionbox

It doesn't have to be an animation. Just like what Multiply mentioned, STYX's is not an animation but it was wonderfully and artistically made, thus it won last week's VOTW. As long as the execution is impressive, entertaining and well-done the video can win for sure.

Regarding the cycle, I guess it is about time we do that, thanks for suggesting. We could definitely implement that.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    It doesn't have to be an animation. Just like what Multiply mentioned, STYX's is not an animation but it was wonderfully and artistically made, thus it won last week's VOTW. As long as the execution is impressive, entertaining and well-done the video can win for sure.

Regarding the cycle, I guess it is about time we do that, thanks for suggesting. We could definitely implement that.
    It actually made me happy when STYX's video was chosen. In my opinion, it was the best video of the week ever and yeah, thank you for considering my suggestion.
    I am not gay but my IGN is jimizgay