Thread: I'm sad... Quitting!

Peasant

Unhappy I'm sad... Quitting!

Hello everyone, as you saw the tile was i'm quitting. It says it all. Anyways i have been playing for like 2 years and guess what? Yep! I haven't earned not even close to 50 World Locks! Only World Locks i have all the time are like 8. And i'm not happy about it. And i got banned! *Clap *Clap *Clap! This game used to be better. Now it's a pile of rubish. Support is stupid. And my forum thread got moved so? What should i do? My dream was a science station farm. But now thinking about it. I think from my perspective, it's impossible. I have a few cool bacic rare items on my banned account. Like a Signal Jammer a Owl that sleeps on my head. I spent 11$ at the day i got banned. I think it's a fraud from my perspective. Like, who buys gems and then gets auto banned at the same day? Like, i don't know. Who's working at the Support centre? Monkeys? 5 Year olds? I'm done whit this game. I dreamed about a farm full of Fish tanks and a Science farm. But now thinking about it. I think i'll quit. I have no hopes. Summer is coming and i wanted to buy few Fish Tank seeds to prepare for Summer Fest packs. I'm really sad and at the same time mad. If you want to visit my world: SeemSter. It's my second world. I wish you guys can earn alot of World Locks.

Hello Seemster, Im sure that you got banned for a reason, cause there is nobody that got banned without a reason! I just wanna say to you, to stop doing illegal things and never give up . I got a tip for you : farming is the best way to be pro! So keep working hard .
    Last edited by CaTaTa80; 05-21-2019 at 05:29 PM.

CaTaTa80, Said right... You have to hard work to get what you want.

We all have passed that position before, Just don't give up.
    <3
    If you see a green worm, Don't hurt them! because that my partisan!

Quote Originally Posted by SeemSter View Post
    Hello everyone, as you saw the tile was i'm quitting. It says it all. Anyways i have been playing for like 2 years and guess what? Yep! I haven't earned not even close to 50 World Locks! Only World Locks i have all the time are like 8. And i'm not happy about it. And i got banned! *Clap *Clap *Clap! This game used to be better. Now it's a pile of rubish. Support is stupid. And my forum thread got moved so? What should i do? My dream was a science station farm. But now thinking about it. I think from my perspective, it's impossible. I have a few cool bacic rare items on my banned account. Like a Signal Jammer a Owl that sleeps on my head. I spent 11$ at the day i got banned. I think it's a fraud from my perspective. Like, who buys gems and then gets auto banned at the same day? Like, i don't know. Who's working at the Support centre? Monkeys? 5 Year olds? I'm done whit this game. I dreamed about a farm full of Fish tanks and a Science farm. But now thinking about it. I think i'll quit. I have no hopes. Summer is coming and i wanted to buy few Fish Tank seeds to prepare for Summer Fest packs. I'm really sad and at the same time mad. If you want to visit my world: SeemSter. It's my second world. I wish you guys can earn alot of World Locks.
    Bro just farm it's impossible you played for 2 years and haven't reach 50wls just what were you doin in that precious time
    SUBSCRIBE - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8N...O1am5fMIVXw_Uw

Subscribe for more GROWTOPIA content