Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Is JS Code Allowes

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    At House OFC
    Posts
    333

    Default Is JS Code Allowes

    Asking Cuz Time To Make js stuff
    I asked cuz I have no time to test it
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    This Guy Is A 2K IQ Genius,But This Quote Is Written By Him,Press The Spoiler For Prayers Please

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer hunt2man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    New Seran
    Posts
    2,713

    Default

    Wot.

    "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."





    Thanks to Topazi for the avatar
    Discord: Hunt2man#2781
    Steam: Hunt2man
    Origin: hunt2man
    Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    At House OFC
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Wot.

    Js (f word autocorrect) is used to make websites like this forums
    I noticed in bb codes tab they allowed js code
    I notice this forums was made using templates,maybe no
    And commonly forums owners config the template
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    This Guy Is A 2K IQ Genius,But This Quote Is Written By Him,Press The Spoiler For Prayers Please

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer hunt2man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    New Seran
    Posts
    2,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    Js (f word autocorrect) is used to make websites like this forums
    I noticed in bb codes tab they allowed js code
    I notice this forums was made using templates,maybe no
    And commonly forums owners config the template
    WellI knew all that, but I don't understand what you attempt to do. Do you mean to attempt something in the text box?
    "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."





    Thanks to Topazi for the avatar
    Discord: Hunt2man#2781
    Steam: Hunt2man
    Origin: hunt2man
    Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    At House OFC
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    WellI knew all that, but I don't understand what you attempt to do. Do you mean to attempt something in the text box?
    Yeah,
    That's the format
    No need help,I will try it torrmorow since my code is ez
    F me
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    This Guy Is A 2K IQ Genius,But This Quote Is Written By Him,Press The Spoiler For Prayers Please

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer GrowStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    studying for exams
    Posts
    1,113

    Default

    Hey there,

    You cannot use Javascript in your posts simply because of all the security issues it could pose (like redirecting users to another scam webpage)
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

    Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Kranken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Change forum location bro
    Posts
    8,839

    Default

    the code tags are used to share code, someone correct me if im wrong, but they format the code in a way that is native to that coding language. at least that's what i think it was. the code inside does not function and can only be seen as text.

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    At House OFC
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    Hey there,

    You cannot use Javascript in your posts simply because of all the security issues it could pose (like redirecting users to another scam webpage)
    Thx!
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    This Guy Is A 2K IQ Genius,But This Quote Is Written By Him,Press The Spoiler For Prayers Please

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •