Thread: how do free bfgs work

Knight

Default how do free bfgs work

how do free break for gem worlds work, i havent played in a long time so :shrug:
    In Game Name: YukikazeSama
    Worlds: 7CLOUD9, TOPPEDGT, TEAMXVL, FEDJK, REGIONONE, 7IMV, DECEPTIONDIVE
    What other games do i play: Geometry Dash, Azur Lane

heh

Quote Originally Posted by YukikazeSama View Post
    how do free break for gem worlds work, i havent played in a long time so :shrug:
    You mean how to make one or how you get free GeMs?
    Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Minonin View Post
    You mean how to make one or how you get free GeMs?
    like how do they work, idk what the heck are people doing

im not making one yet cuz idk what blocks u use and such

heh

Lesser Knight

It works like this. Owner opens a free bfg and bc, people will come cause its free the reason why people come cause they want free gems.How does owner profit??. He gets gems from his harvested trees and also seeds profit cause people broke all of his farmables

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Trarus_gt View Post
    It works like this. Owner opens a free bfg and bc, people will come cause its free the reason why people come cause they want free gems.How does owner profit??. He gets gems from his harvested trees and also seeds profit cause people broke all of his farmables
    wait how r u supposed to plant the blocks, and dat sounds pretty cool

heh

This is how bfg works:

Free bfgs are commonly found below a farm, mostly built using steam blocks to make a room. There's a mechanism that if you walk on a steam revolver a door will close. It's basically semi-automatic.

BFGs need atleast 2 magplants, commonly 3, to run. 2 magplants are used to suck all the blocks that come out of trees and from breaking and 1 magplant for the seed.

Magplants suck all the blocks and seeds in the world which makes the owner not suffer seed loss and the breakers can stack up their gems.

When the owner harvests the farm, the total amount is about 9000-10,000 blocks, 5k each magplant (max), then the owner will /bc "free bfg".

People will come and wrench the magplant (with builder's lock so the magplant will not be stolen) and get the "remote". The remote is used to place the blocks that is inside the magplant so that the people can break the blocks. Then they will enter a room and break farmables until the magplant goes empty. The breakers get free gems and the owner gets free breakers.

The owner then profits from the gems that the trees produce and the seed gain from farmable.

That's basically how it works.
    IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Eutimio View Post
    This is how bfg works:

Free bfgs are commonly found below a farm, mostly built using steam blocks to make a room. There's a mechanism that if you walk on a steam revolver a door will close. It's basically semi-automatic.

BFGs need atleast 2 magplants, commonly 3, to run. 2 magplants are used to suck all the blocks that come out of trees and from breaking and 1 magplant for the seed.

Magplants suck all the blocks and seeds in the world which makes the owner not suffer seed loss and the breakers can stack up their gems.

When the owner harvests the farm, the total amount is about 9000-10,000 blocks, 5k each magplant (max), then the owner will /bc "free bfg".

People will come and wrench the magplant (with builder's lock so the magplant will not be stolen) and get the "remote". The remote is used to place the blocks that is inside the magplant so that the people can break the blocks. Then they will enter a room and break farmables until the magplant goes empty. The breakers get free gems and the owner gets free breakers.

The owner then profits from the gems that the trees produce and the seed gain from farmable.

That's basically how it works.
    aight ty ma dud, i think i should raise a bfg once i have the resources since breaking 1.5k+ pepper trees every other day is painful

heh