Thread: Fighting for my justice

Default Fighting for my justice

ughh.... My account was hacked on March 5th which resulted in a 2 year ban from Growtopia. I've emailed support many times "showing" them proof that i've had nothing to do with the reason of the ban. The reason for putting " " around the word showing is because i physically can't show them the evidence, they need to check it themself. Now the last reply i got from them was:

There are several reasons your account might have been permanently suspended upon review:

the account is deemed to be a security threat (for example, banned for IAP fraud or "hacking")
    the information we found indicated that the owner of the account intended to continue breaking rules (for example, they have been evading the ban on other accounts)
    the account was suspended for something illegal in the real world (for example, sexual harassment or phishing sites)

I've done nothing of the above.

They also said that if i continued playing on another account my main would be permanently banned.
    I've not done anything wrong, but they refuse to even try to justify my unfair ban. They don't let me send anymore emails.

help pls. they can't banned me for faulty reasons
    Im Lazy and dun like to Farm.

Master Sorcerer

That's exactly why I hate Growtopia. And frankly, that's the reason why Growtopia is dying. There is no connection between developers and players.

Hey Growtopia, if you're reading this, we DON'T HAVE TO PLAY YOUR GAME. You should thank your players for supporting this game not build an invisible barrier forcing a stubborn superiority over us.

If you were hacked on March 5th, the hacker may have gotten your account banned. If the hacker has done something as severe to get your account banned, there's no going back regardless if it wasn't you. It's your responsibility to maintain your account safe which is also why there's a two step authentication in the settings. Sadly, your account can only be unbanned through support and if that's not an option nothing can be done.
    My Instagram profile - @FuryTurtle

IGN: FuryTurtle

Message me for free harvester service

Quote Originally Posted by FuryTurtleGT View Post
    If you were hacked on March 5th, the hacker may have gotten your account banned. If the hacker has done something as severe to get your account banned, there's no going back regardless if it wasn't you. It's your responsibility to maintain your account safe which is also why there's a two step authentication in the settings. Sadly, your account can only be unbanned through support and if that's not an option nothing can be done.
    Well of course he got me banned! I've been asking for an email change for a very long time because i've not had access to the one connected to my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Berzox View Post
    Well of course he got me banned! I've been asking for an email change for a very long time because i've not had access to the one connected to my account.
    Well, one question though, did you have AAP (Advanced Account Protection) on?
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)

Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    Well, one question though, did you have AAP (Advanced Account Protection) on?

As i just said, i've been asking for an email change for a very long time since i don't have access to the one connected to my account. Which means AAP wasn't available. I've been trying to get it to work since it was first released.

Well, what can we say then.
    Wishing you the best of luck.
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)

Ban discussions and sharing tickets from support aren’t allowed on the forums. Unfortunately, there really is nothing that can be done here on the forums, so you may want to continue contacting support regarding this.

Closing thread.