Thread: Bugs about Ge,s

Peasant

Exclamation Bugs about Ge,s

Hey guys, MsBlink here i am here to report this bug about gems
    We farmers or players that goes to BFG to earn gems often don't receive
    the right amount of gems that we had earned by breaking blocks that
    Have a large amount of rarity. Some says that this is because of the internet connection
    or so, I just want to report this bug so that you could fix this.
    -MsBlink

Idk who the heck thinks the amount of gems you earn is from internet connection, but they are wrong.

The higher rarity a block has, the more gems you get. I wouldn't make sense if the amount of gems you got from breaking dirt(which IS a farmable) equal the amount from breaking chandeliers.

Again, block rarity determines gem amount. Don't forget that!
    Let's make posts that count!

Peasant

Idk who the heck thinks the amount of gems you earn is from internet connection, but they are wrong.

what im stating is that sometimes we dont get the amount that we think we will get because the connection is poor

So you broke blocks at a BFG world, had a slow connection and therefore got a lower amount of gems? I don’t think this is a bug and you were either unlucky or the internet connection slowed you down..
    I like having a "1" in front of my name because it makes me first in the online forumer list.

Peasant

So you broke blocks at a BFG world, had a slow connection and therefore got a lower amount of gems? I don’t think this is a bug and you were either unlucky or the internet connection slowed you down.

Cause like when other players have anstrong connection and they don't receive the right amount they restart the game but it's still the same though they said if you restarted the game the desired gems of yours will instantly come back

Quote Originally Posted by MsBlink View Post
    So you broke blocks at a BFG world, had a slow connection and therefore got a lower amount of gems? I don’t think this is a bug and you were either unlucky or the internet connection slowed you down.

Cause like when other players have anstrong connection and they don't receive the right amount they restart the game but it's still the same though they said if you restarted the game the desired gems of yours will instantly come back
    That’s just visual bug. Normally it is cause by lag. Nonetheless, as you mention, it will show the real amount once you re-connect. And this is don’t just happen in BFG. Sometimes it happen even at your own world
    Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 25/wl.

Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

https://i.imgur.com/dmgg6rQ.png

I treat people the same way they treat me

Peasant

That’s just visual bug. Normally it is cause by lag. Nonetheless, as you mention, it will show the real amount once you re-connect. And this is don’t just happen in BFG. Sometimes it happen even at your own world
    [/QUOTE] Sometimes the real amount won't shiw even if you reconnect though. Thanks for this

Quote Originally Posted by MsBlink View Post
    Hey guys, MsBlink here i am here to report this bug about gems
    We farmers or players that goes to BFG to earn gems often don't receive
    the right amount of gems that we had earned by breaking blocks that
    Have a large amount of rarity. Some says that this is because of the internet connection
    or so, I just want to report this bug so that you could fix this.
    -MsBlink
    Typical intro to sum guy's gameplay video,huh. We don't know what you're trying to say here. Internet connection dosent meddle with the game's code and properties,so it's most likely a visual bug or your eyes are deceiving you, making you see more gems than it actually is.

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.