Thread: Pineapple suggestions (new item suggestions)

Squire

Cool Pineapple suggestions (new item suggestions)

Okay so basically I am the sort of person to brainstorm 200 new ideas a week or so and I just thought maybe these items would be a good addition to the pineapple update

1. PETPINEAPPLE- I think recently growtopia has added pet eggs which are pretty sweet so a little pineapple would be pretty cool
    2.PINEAPPLEPINWHEEL- I think this item is pretty sweet seeing as they made an Easter version but I’m not sure how it would look!
    3.PINEAPPLECHEST- Okay this one would look pretty cool A FREAKING PINEAPPLE CHEST!
    4. I don’t know the name to this one but some sort of pineapple statue or pillar to commemorate the pineapple week!
    5. Finally a spin-off of the I LOVE GT shirt but instead I LOVE PINE/PINEAPPLE shirt which would be pretty funky!

These are just a few of my favourite ideas
    DISCLAIMER: I have locked some of these worlds seeing as I GENUINELY think they are good ideas.

Maybe a pineapple boss..?
    thanks for reading - king

- - - Updated - - -

Just realised there is a pineapple shirt in the game oops

Quote Originally Posted by Kingbobb View Post
    Okay so basically I am the sort of person to brainstorm 200 new ideas a week or so and I just thought maybe these items would be a good addition to the pineapple update

1. PETPINEAPPLE- I think recently growtopia has added pet eggs which are pretty sweet so a little pineapple would be pretty cool
    2.PINEAPPLEPINWHEEL- I think this item is pretty sweet seeing as they made an Easter version but I’m not sure how it would look!
    3.PINEAPPLECHEST- Okay this one would look pretty cool A FREAKING PINEAPPLE CHEST!
    4. I don’t know the name to this one but some sort of pineapple statue or pillar to commemorate the pineapple week!
    5. Finally a spin-off of the I LOVE GT shirt but instead I LOVE PINE/PINEAPPLE shirt which would be pretty funky!

DISCLAIMER: I have locked some of these worlds seeing as I GENUINELY think they are good ideas.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes the pet eggs are dope and Pet pineapple would be doper!
    Also there is a Pineapple Wheel kinda stuff if im not wrong, its like funtime block or hour glass, but its a Pineapple wheel... yes add the Damn PINEAPPLE PET
    REALGOPNIK
    LVL 108
    #FakeNews

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kingbobb View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Pineapple pet would be cute. Nice idea.

And also for wls

Pineapple pet exists, pineapple fan shirt also exists xd
    Lul