Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42

Thread: Any chinese Support Specialist?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard MikeWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    322

    Default Any chinese Support Specialist?

    Most of you might know me, maybe? I have a couple of friends from Taiwan and most of them their English isn't that good but they still can play Growtopia. One problem that gives them headache is that when it comes to Growtopia Support they always have to use google translator but everyone knows it's not 100% correct. This will result in confusing both GT support and my friends. So it will be great if there is a Chinese Support Specialist or even a Mod from the GMT timezone!
    IGN : MikeWANG123
    INSTA : @MikeWang_0209

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer xKaizoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,110

    Default

    哈哈 你做他们的translator ez


    Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    我懂中文哦因為我是香港人

    But seriously, there are none, I believe that China shadowblocked Growtopia because they banned Google so there is no way they could download it

    Unless they search it by knowing the url of GT's official web
    I'm back!
    IGN: Deftera

    A fan of Touhou and Hatsune Miku, I also like anime.
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Koishi Komeiji Best Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    i now speak fluent japanese

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard MikeWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    我懂中文哦因為我是香港人

    But seriously, there are none, I believe that China shadowblocked Growtopia because they banned Google so there is no way they could download it

    Unless they search it by knowing the url of GT's official web
    I say Taiwan.... hello?????
    IGN : MikeWANG123
    INSTA : @MikeWang_0209

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWang View Post
    I say Taiwan.... hello?????
    I don't really think a lot of Taiwanese know about GT

    TAIWAN IS A COUNTRY
    I'm back!
    IGN: Deftera

    A fan of Touhou and Hatsune Miku, I also like anime.
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Koishi Komeiji Best Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    i now speak fluent japanese

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWang View Post
    I say Taiwan.... hello?????
    Hi!

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer ChickyBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    2,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    I don't really think a lot of Taiwanese know about GT

    TAIWAN IS A COUNTRY
    But somehow the game got rated in Taiwan.
    GrowID: ChickyBro
    Xbox Live/Ubisoft: RealChickyBro

    Instagram: @realchickybro

    Bring Star vs. the Forces of Evil back
    http://chng.it/CZkfpBw7MP

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard MikeWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    I don't really think a lot of Taiwanese know about GT

    TAIWAN IS A COUNTRY
    u are trying to be a raises

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickyBro View Post
    But somehow the game got rated in Taiwan.
    yes that's the point thanks chicky luv u
    IGN : MikeWANG123
    INSTA : @MikeWang_0209

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWang View Post
    u are trying to be a raises

    - - - Updated - - -



    yes that's the point thanks chicky luv u
    that's not the point actually
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickyBro View Post
    But somehow the game got rated in Taiwan.
    I mean, majority of the players are probably kids, I doubt there would be a support specialist specialized for Taiwanese
    I'm back!
    IGN: Deftera

    A fan of Touhou and Hatsune Miku, I also like anime.
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Koishi Komeiji Best Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    i now speak fluent japanese

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard MikeWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    322

    Default

    check this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHxxb1_3Xig check my lifestream so bored lol
    Last edited by MikeWang; 05-23-2019 at 12:53 PM.
    IGN : MikeWANG123
    INSTA : @MikeWang_0209

  12. #12
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,564

    Default

    Although it's true that we have Chinese-speaking players but it's not enough to have us get a support specialist specifically for that since majority of the reports we're getting are from other countries and very few from China or Taiwan, etc.

    We are however, open to getting a Chinese-speaking moderator if someone worthy comes along.

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard Prexxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Not me though XD. I am chinese yet i nearly failed the subject.
    Nothing to see here.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer DreadVoidGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    In a galaxy, far far away
    Posts
    2,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWang View Post
    Most of you might know me, maybe? I have a couple of friends from Taiwan and most of them their English isn't that good but they still can play Growtopia. One problem that gives them headache is that when it comes to Growtopia Support they always have to use google translator but everyone knows it's not 100% correct. This will result in confusing both GT support and my friends. So it will be great if there is a Chinese Support Specialist or even a Mod from the GMT timezone!
    Then tell your friends to learn english.
    Or translate it for them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWang View Post
    How is that related to the topic at hand ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    哈哈 你做他们的translator ez
    Ching chong

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    I don't really think a lot of Taiwanese know about GT

    TAIWAN IS A COUNTRY
    Did i smell some anti-mainland sentiment..
    I quitted
    REEEEEE

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWang View Post
    I can't believe we were asked to check your live stream which is literally not related to the topic
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Azure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Although it's true that we have Chinese-speaking players but it's not enough to have us get a support specialist specifically for that since majority of the reports we're getting are from other countries and very few from China or Taiwan, etc.

    We are however, open to getting a Chinese-speaking moderator if someone worthy comes along.
    How are we gonna speak chinese in-game? Han-yu Ping-yin?
    IGN: Edmush
    Level: 82
    WOTDs: 25
    Growtopia since October 2013
    Forums since September 2014

    Sponsored Item:
    The Gungnir (Yes, xAzureHKF is me.)


    #AIRANCIENTS Guild Master

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard MikeWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Although it's true that we have Chinese-speaking players but it's not enough to have us get a support specialist specifically for that since majority of the reports we're getting are from other countries and very few from China or Taiwan, etc.

    We are however, open to getting a Chinese-speaking moderator if someone worthy comes along.
    Some dont even know where to find support... I think the Growtopia website should allow google translator? Even though the translation might be wrong, but better than nothing.
    IGN : MikeWANG123
    INSTA : @MikeWang_0209

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWang View Post
    Some dont even know where to find support... I think the Growtopia website should allow google translator? Even though the translation might be wrong, but better than nothing.
    wym allow? you can literally use it anywhere
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer xBeStGeMx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Im my house
    Posts
    1,589

    Default

    I think if we need language specific support specialists were need an indo one first
    I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

    Not gonna use fsjal avatar for now

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard MikeWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xBeStGeMx View Post
    I think if we need language specific support specialists were need an indo one first
    both will be better

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    wym allow? you can literally use it anywhere
    some cannot...
    IGN : MikeWANG123
    INSTA : @MikeWang_0209

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •