Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wowed

Default Wowed

Now Ubisoft is not just saying that they will be adding more mods, now every day when I log on there are at least 1 or 2 mods. Keep it up Ubisoft!

My IGN: Necrozm
    Lvl: 41
    Wls: 0
    Main world: NECROZM

Quote Originally Posted by Daennon View Post
    Now Ubisoft is not just saying that they will be adding more mods, now every day when I log on there are at least 1 or 2 mods. Keep it up Ubisoft!
    impressive

Be sure to type /mods and then /msg them with a valid report so that they're able to handle your request. You may not always receive a response regarding your report but rest assured that we're reading your messages in-game. Another option is to /report a world that's breaking the rules directly. Once reported exit the world immediately as our team of moderators will act on it quickly.

For reference, we have some information about accepted game behavior: Rules and Code of Conduct
    Instagram | @daewud.gt

Quote Originally Posted by Daewud View Post
    Be sure to type /mods and then /msg them with a valid report so that they're able to handle your request. You may not always receive a response regarding your report but rest assured that we're reading your messages in-game. Another option is to /report a world that's breaking the rules directly. Once reported exit the world immediately as our team of moderators will act on it quickly.

For reference, we have some information about accepted game behavior: Rules and Code of Conduct
    I don't quite know why you'd reply with this but.. ok? Not here to judge

GrowID: Skullifer

Weird flex but ok
    I quitted

Seems like automated message but ok
    "Your happiness make me happy, your misery make me happy"
    -Myself

They respond quick quickly with information and it's not good feedback :-/ ok...
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

Lesser Knight

Ikr? Super cool job
    IGN: Syllable
    Level: 53
    Main World: SYLLABLEGT
    Guild: Diamond (GC)

Check out Syllable GT on Youtube and follow me on Instagram @Syllable_Gt

"Excelsior!"

OwO new mods!

ign: cREamNut
    level: 56
    discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox
    my youtube channel. subscribe pl0x
    humama hihih

Quote Originally Posted by walkstick View Post
    Seems like automated message but ok
    Why are you guys like this? Let Dae live. He just wanted to let you know that even though a lot of us are online now, it doesn't mean we'll be able to attend to all of your messages, there are still thousands of you compared to us.

I'm not sure what you guys really want - a response with the assurance that we're trying our best or no response at all?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey! We're trying our best! Glad you all appreciate!
    "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities."
    — King Bumi.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos View Post
    Why are you guys like this? Let Dae live. He just wanted to let you know that even though a lot of us are online now, it doesn't mean we'll be able to attend to all of your messages, there are still thousands of you compared to us.

I'm not sure what you guys really want - a response with the assurance that we're trying our best or no response at all?
    I actually was wondering the same thing, with these responses. like What?
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Come on guys, he was just trying to give a helpful response.
    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    Did you know you can edit quotes to make anyone say anything you want?

Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    I actually was wondering the same thing, with these responses. like What?
    It's making me sad.
    "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities."
    — King Bumi.

It's making me sad.
    Dont cry.....queen of furries.
    I quitted

It's making me sad.
    Hopefully Daewud You don't feel bad for their responses, We appreciate you helping us and making our game experience Great. Keep up the good work!
    I appreciate it and so do the others.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

they're still training

but best mod still starkos sorry

Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    Hopefully Daewud You don't feel bad for their responses, We appreciate you helping us and making our game experience Great. Keep up the good work!
    I appreciate it and so do the others.
    Yep, most of us do. Some may not just yet but soon enough, theyll understand and appreciate it.
    My face every day

Your avatar is ugly.
    Change now

Shading Pack:

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    they're still training

but best mod still starkos sorry
    He ze Dem GT texture artist...
    Nu mowd...
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

My latest video: A surreal GT video

The perfect game dosen't exi...
    https://i.imgur.com/zIZ2Suw.png

This is a misunderstanding, the reason why people responded with "this is automated" etc. is not because Daewud had done something wrong here in our eyes, but because the post itself wasn't really related to the reply.

We, the players are just really happy about finally being listened to regarding the lack of moderators, and wanted to thank you. No criticism here

Very proud of you guys, great job.

GrowID: Skullifer

There's no need to worry, none of the responses are taken personally. The reason I posted that is because when moderating we normally receive a large influx of messages that is impossible to keep up with. You'll notice that most of the time you won't get a response when you private message us for a report. This isn't because we're ignoring you but rather that we're handling the messages that are sent our way as quickly as we can. The post was mostly aimed at those who seem to have a misunderstanding of the rules and our moderation system.

That said, not everyone will be content the way we handle situations. Rest assured that we are indeed doing our most to give all of you the best possible experience. This means cutting down on illegal game activity and of course spammers as well. I encourage you to use the in-game report system or to reach out to us through tickets so that we're able to better assist all of you. Hope you all have a great weekend and happy farming!
    Instagram | @daewud.gt