Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Newbies unite, helping n00bs

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Evergreen State
    Posts
    202

    Default Newbies unite, helping n00bs

    If your new to the game or forums PM me or reply to this post.

    I’ll be able to help 1 person for 1 week I’ll do this for a month.

    Each person is to be expected of earning a diamond lock with my help!

    With the factor of the new player actually working and not letting me do everything!

    (I will only play when your on! Unless I see you actually care I will get on and just help)

  2. #2
    Knight PomfreyGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    97

    Default

    What a nice help you have! Good luck bud
    SiriusJames ❤️ Billie Eilish

    IG : Itssirius_




    WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    South Korea
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwordSlayer5 View Post
    If your new to the game or forums PM me or reply to this post.

    I’ll be able to help 1 person for 1 week I’ll do this for a month.

    Each person is to be expected of earning a diamond lock with my help!

    With the factor of the new player actually working and not letting me do everything!

    (I will only play when your on! Unless I see you actually care I will get on and just help)
    Thought u quitted haha i am not a newbie but i am noob to forums help me
    IGN: Syllable
    Level: 53
    Main World: SYLLABLEGT
    Guild: Diamond (GC)

    Check out Syllable GT on Youtube and follow me on Instagram @Syllable_Gt

    "Excelsior!"

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard RoyalTeddy GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Why not go to START and find new players to help? I mean...... Newbies don't go on the forums directl.
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

    Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Evergreen State
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    Why not go to START and find new players to help? I mean...... Newbies don't go on the forums directl.
    That’s the point in forums their less likely to be fake noobs, in start 70% of the people are asking for donations

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Evergreen State
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyons View Post
    I would like so help? Quit in 2014 and came back now.
    My name is WatchKrazy_417
    Hello! Please pm when your on

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer tatertots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyons View Post
    I would like so help? Quit in 2014 and came back now.
    My name is WatchKrazy_417
    I wouldn’t recommend helping this guy, his other two posts have been a bit rude and he doesn’t seem like a veteran players. Do whatever you want though. Also, this is really cool so good luck!
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 69lol
    Favorite Item: Swiss Cheese Block
    Profile Pic by: ezereal
    Free BFG Service: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...s-BFG-Service!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Stuck in Mobile Legends ._.
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwordSlayer5 View Post
    If your new to the game or forums PM me or reply to this post.

    I’ll be able to help 1 person for 1 week I’ll do this for a month.

    Each person is to be expected of earning a diamond lock with my help!

    With the factor of the new player actually working and not letting me do everything!

    (I will only play when your on! Unless I see you actually care I will get on and just help)
    Good Luck!!
    You cant even earn lots of wl if you not farm :v
    READ THIS LOL

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Evergreen State
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Good Luck!!
    You cant even earn lots of wl if you not farm :v
    If you see my level (23) I have 83 gem locks currently. I’ve never farmed

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard SYNDO GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwordSlayer5 View Post
    If you see my level (23) I have 83 gem locks currently. I’ve never farmed
    congratulations.
    Hello

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer MediaZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    <HIDDEN>
    Posts
    1,609

    Default

    I'm anoob, mmemememe


    Heya folks, my NAME is 1NB4
    or that guy who always gets disconnected badly anytime!



    Inactive cuz of School.

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco
    Bring peace into the game, STOP FIGHTING!

    #ByeMediaZeus

  12. #12
    Lesser Knight Kodokbeku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Im old but I still noob

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Evergreen State
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Will choose tomorrow

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •