Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Scammers keep On scamming as they keep on gaining benefits from those

  1. #1
    Squire
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    At summer Endless Sun
    Posts
    12

    Default Scammers keep On scamming as they keep on gaining benefits from those

    My guild member lost his rayman in Trade scam, he accepted on rayman testing by 20 DL .
    In trade It turned to 20 WLs and he never got Rayman back.
    Reason why Players keep on Scamming is Straight they sell Items for Real money as they surely have instant BUYERS for each item what is ordered.
    Action is completly Criminal and items should be removed from all benefitters and returned to player who were scammed.
    In EU areas they are selling Raymans with 150-200 EUROS IN REAL MONEY. Sadly i have no possibility give 100% picture or record from such actions, what i only can hear from players in FB , Instagram, and other some platforms. These items are scammed by players who keep on doing it with lots of accounts and keep on doing until Game Trading system is Completly fixed. I understand that u dont return Trades "By Rules" but as its not related to players but bug in game what allows actually these happend even throught by hacks and macros.

    "In real life like this things should have insurance and items should be returned, same need to be in game too."
    This without Explanation that Can't return Trades.

    GL, AvatarGuild signs off and Read this carefully all and give comment.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Suomi 🇫🇮
    Posts
    1,235

    Default

    Rayman for 200 euros!? that's insane!! (and probably a scam too) When 1 dl bought from the growtopia store is 10 Euros. So why? just why?
    Of course scammers scam for their own benefit
    The mods can't return scammed items. I doubt they will do any legal actions too.
    IGN: Ephus

    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!
    Avatar made by: Ezereal

    Level: 80
    Gender: Male
    Country: 🇫🇮
    -----------------------------
    GOALS

    Get F eyes: 50% done
    Get a BGL: 73% done
    Be lvl 100: 80% done

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    burning your world
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talek View Post
    My guild member lost his rayman in Trade scam, he accepted on rayman testing by 20 DL .
    In trade It turned to 20 WLs and he never got Rayman back.
    Reason why Players keep on Scamming is Straight they sell Items for Real money as they surely have instant BUYERS for each item what is ordered.
    Action is completly Criminal and items should be removed from all benefitters and returned to player who were scammed.
    In EU areas they are selling Raymans with 150-200 EUROS IN REAL MONEY. Sadly i have no possibility give 100% picture or record from such actions, what i only can hear from players in FB , Instagram, and other some platforms. These items are scammed by players who keep on doing it with lots of accounts and keep on doing until Game Trading system is Completly fixed. I understand that u dont return Trades "By Rules" but as its not related to players but bug in game what allows actually these happend even throught by hacks and macros.

    "In real life like this things should have insurance and items should be returned, same need to be in game too."
    This without Explanation that Can't return Trades.

    GL, AvatarGuild signs off and Read this carefully all and give comment.
    I'm confused, you say a glitch that makes 20dls 20wls?
    ign:SUPERCRAFTED
    Quote Originally Posted by GaysD View Post
    A true chad
    Get as many mooncakes possible this year! https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...36#post4023236

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer DreadVoidGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    In a galaxy, far far away
    Posts
    2,392

    Default

    1. I think your friend did an oopsie, mistaking 20 WLs for 20 DLs. Its a common trade scam.

    2. Whoever buys Rayman for 150-200 euros is a retard.

    3. It was his mistake for getting scammed, no compesation could be given, the only thing possible is to track down the seller and ban him/her/them.
    I quitted
    REEEEEE

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talek View Post
    My guild member lost his rayman in Trade scam, he accepted on rayman testing by 20 DL .
    In trade It turned to 20 WLs and he never got Rayman back.
    Reason why Players keep on Scamming is Straight they sell Items for Real money as they surely have instant BUYERS for each item what is ordered.
    Action is completly Criminal and items should be removed from all benefitters and returned to player who were scammed.
    In EU areas they are selling Raymans with 150-200 EUROS IN REAL MONEY. Sadly i have no possibility give 100% picture or record from such actions, what i only can hear from players in FB , Instagram, and other some platforms. These items are scammed by players who keep on doing it with lots of accounts and keep on doing until Game Trading system is Completly fixed. I understand that u dont return Trades "By Rules" but as its not related to players but bug in game what allows actually these happend even throught by hacks and macros.

    "In real life like this things should have insurance and items should be returned, same need to be in game too."
    This without Explanation that Can't return Trades.

    GL, AvatarGuild signs off and Read this carefully all and give comment.
    Here's a more concise version:

    My guild member lost his Rayman Fist in trade scam (sold for 20 WLs instead of 20 DLs).
    The scammer did this because he was going to sell it for real money.
    It's all because of bugs in the trading system. It has to be fixed.
    I also want Support to be able to revert trades and/or provide insurance.


    Here's an even more boiled down version:

    Please fix my problems for me because I say that you're supposed to.

  6. #6
    Squire
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    At summer Endless Sun
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatsisname View Post
    Here's a more concise version:

    My guild member lost his Rayman Fist in trade scam (sold for 20 WLs instead of 20 DLs).
    The scammer did this because he was going to sell it for real money.
    It's all because of bugs in the trading system. It has to be fixed.
    I also want Support to be able to revert trades and/or provide insurance.


    Here's an even more boiled down version:

    Please fix my problems for me because I say that you're supposed to.
    Just to your Reply and meaning of your reply,
    Related question : are you one of benefitters who keep on scamming and violating game rules ?

  7. #7
    Knight Sprumble's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    81

    Default

    So what you are saying is to punish scammers. Wow, ill be sure to let the team know about this!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Judavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    Posts
    932

    Default

    I got scammed by this with a royal lock a few days ago.
    It's 100% my own fault.
    After the trade is accepted first time it shows on the screen to confirm so I can only blame myself.
    Same with your friend.
    He shouldn't have rushed into accepting the second screen.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

    Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard juyt70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    131

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Talek View Post
    My guild member lost his rayman in Trade scam, he accepted on rayman testing by 20 DL .
    In trade It turned to 20 WLs and he never got Rayman back.
    If you get scammed it's technically your fault for not been sharp enough to realise it's scam. But i'm not saying that it's right to scam, no it's not and you should still get punished for that. People should allways double check that everything is okay.
    Juyt70
    Ign: FunPlayerGt2
    Twitch: FunPlayer GT
    Youtube: FunPlayer GT
    Finland is ice hockey world champions of 2019!!


  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard Zepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    253

    Default

    support won’t ever revert trades as support alr has lots of stuff to deal with. One more thing that isn’t necessary will slow down their ticket response time

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Talek View Post
    Just to your Reply and meaning of your reply,
    Related question : are you one of benefitters who keep on scamming and violating game rules ?
    Just becuz he said that doesn’t mean he is a scammer. He’s merely stating the truth
    IGN: ZeppyZ
    Subscribe to my YouTube channel pls:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH...L-cinVt_9IxgdQ

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer -LI0NE-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Somewhere else than earth
    Posts
    582

    Default Wrong sub forum

    Sad for you my man but everything is illegal to prevent scamming the only way ots illegal is to put real money in the game and NOT reciving what is adviced example i want to buy 200k for 30$ but it only gives me 120k THIS is an illegal thing. Everything out of this context is basically legal. The law in CND is every micro transaction (in-app) more than 500$ is illegal so paypal in canada shouldnt allow some5ing more than 500$ but the web doesnt have rules thats why you can do more than 500$ in paypal canada. The web is so wide its like asking every mods to go twice on every page of wikipedie reviewing mistakes. Thats too much. If he sell illegaly and europe laws say its nit allowed then you SHOULD call the cyber police of EUROPE not other and say as much details as possible. Yes this game is nice YES dls have a real market for it and YES it will allways be like so. Web is wide BEWARE !
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    BUY+ : Sold buyfrozenstone (47dls)
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)

    Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)


    #WeWantLBranch

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •