Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Suggestion about new event

  1. #1

    Red face Suggestion about new event

    Maybe ubisoft can make new event called Hari Raya for muslim
    It's was a event which many country does to celebrate after ramadhan.
    Name:  hari raya.PNG
Views: 88
Size:  76.1 KB

    I really hope ubisoft can do it since there was many player from muslim,arabic who celebrated it.
    And also if they was Chrismas, Chinese new year, How about for muslim? Hari raya
    I hope ubisoft can consider with my suggestion

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer MediaZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    <HIDDEN>
    Posts
    1,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jagung2 View Post
    Maybe ubisoft can make new event called Hari Raya for muslim
    It's was a event which many country does to celebrate after ramadhan.
    Name:  hari raya.PNG
Views: 88
Size:  76.1 KB

    I really hope ubisoft can do it since there was many player from muslim,arabic who celebrated it.
    And also if they was Chrismas, Chinese new year, How about for muslim? Hari raya
    I hope ubisoft can consider with my suggestion
    I don't know, I'm a Catholic. If this get added I'm not joining the event.


    Heya folks, my NAME is 1NB4
    or that guy who always gets disconnected badly anytime!



    Inactive cuz of School.

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco
    Bring peace into the game, STOP FIGHTING!

    #ByeMediaZeus

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MediaZeus View Post
    I don't know, I'm a Catholic. If this get added I'm not joining the event.
    Then, why you joining chinese? you're chinese?

  4. #4

    Default

    Growtopia should stay away from religion tbh. Except the ones that are celebrated by most of the world like christmas and easter.
    Ign: EZclap

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EZclap View Post
    Growtopia should stay away from religion tbh. Except the ones that are celebrated by most of the world like christmas and easter.
    Hari raya was celebrate by muslim from all the world btw. there's no reason to hate. And there's muslim moderator i guess

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard SYNDO GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jagung2 View Post
    Then, why you joining chinese? you're chinese?
    yikess. just chill . we already have 12 event for 12 months
    Hello

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SYNDO GT View Post
    yikess. just chill . we already have 12 event for 12 months
    As, i said it's only suggestion

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Aeios's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    132

    Default

    You are in a wrong sub-forum. You should post it in "Suggestion Box" sub-forum.
    (Don't be offended)
    Hello Everybody!

    HAVE FUN ON GROWTOPIA WELL IT IS A FUN GAME THOUGH.

    🇵🇭ProudPinoy🇵🇭
    IGN: Aeios
    I Love Nature

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeios View Post
    You are in a wrong sub-forum. You should post it in "Suggestion Box" sub-forum.
    (Don't be offended)
    It's just a suggestion
    Hello friends I am Corrects and I am also a Pillar of the Community, I am a very hardworking man that sold his soul to soulely help the people from the Forums. I am an epic gamer and thats why I am kind of a big deal. Oh and, i am banned too btw

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeios View Post
    You are in a wrong sub-forum. You should post it in "Suggestion Box" sub-forum.
    (Don't be offended)
    Oh, wrong place

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Electrolava9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,066

    Default

    Jagung2 checkmated MediaZeus!

    However, if this were added to the game. Hopefully they wont.


    Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Ziasne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Lucifenia
    Posts
    3,318

    Default

    I don't think that is a good idea.

    Growtopia do not celebrate Christmas,more into Winterfest [Which in Growtopia Sharing to other and celebrating the coming of Winter] - Easter more into finding easter egg,Chinese new year Which will be changed to Lunar Year soon iirc.
    IGN : Verkolyn | Ziasne
    Level : 75 [Not for Ziasne]
    I fight,Yet I fight,and even though i know there's no Reward ~ Nostalgia Tactics,Nostalgia For Nothingness.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer MediaZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    <HIDDEN>
    Posts
    1,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jagung2 View Post
    Then, why you joining chinese? you're chinese?
    I'm from Palau, sir.z
    And I said " I'm not joining if is happens ( religious reason ) "


    Heya folks, my NAME is 1NB4
    or that guy who always gets disconnected badly anytime!



    Inactive cuz of School.

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco
    Bring peace into the game, STOP FIGHTING!

    #ByeMediaZeus

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Judavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Personally I think they should stay clear of any religious stuff it can be pure hasstle and one wrong move could spell a PR disaster.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

    Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Even if they add this, the items are very limited. The event won’t last Long and won’t be guaranteed to be coming back every year like Thanksgiving.



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •